Author Topic: idea for Wacky packages erasers Series 1 and 2 display case  (Read 2334 times)

Offline Yoo-goo

idea for Wacky packages erasers Series 1 and 2 display case
« on: April 27, 2012, 07:50:44 PM »
They should make a Display Case for Wacky packages Erasers series 1 and 2 That Would be shaped like a store shelf that could fit all of the Wacky packages Erasers and Series 1 on the top and Series 2 on the bottom and would have a sign on the ends saying Wacky packages Erasers series 1 on the top and Wacky packages Erasers series 2 on the bottom and would have price stickers on the shelf saying the number of the Eraser

Offline Kook

Re: idea for Wacky packages erasers Series 1 and 2 display case
« Reply #1 on: April 27, 2012, 07:59:07 PM »
They should make a Display Case for Wacky packages Erasers series 1 and 2 That Would be shaped like a store shelf that could fit all of the Wacky packages Erasers and Series 1 on the top and Series 2 on the bottom and would have a sign on the ends saying Wacky packages Erasers series 1 on the top and Wacky packages Erasers series 2 on the bottom and would have price stickers on the shelf saying the number of the Eraser

Sounds like a good idea. They are difficult to display/store.

Offline RawGoo

• Administrator
« Reply #2 on: April 27, 2012, 09:26:35 PM »
Sounds like a good idea. They are difficult to display/store.

I had what I thought was perfect, 1:64 diecast car display cases.  Sadly, the soda bottles in series 2 are too tall, so they have to lay down.

Offline sco(o)t

• Looking:Postcard Ser4 BUGWEISER Smokin' Joe sketch
« Reply #3 on: April 28, 2012, 03:40:29 AM »
I had what I thought was perfect, 1:64 diecast car display cases.  Sadly, the soda bottles in series 2 are too tall, so they have to lay down.

Same here, I have mine in a wall-hung display that was meant for diecast cars, and is perfectly sized for Fleer CRAZY CANS and some other items I have, but alas... those series 2 soda bottles are "leaners" in this case.
aka Scot Leibacher (no trademark)

Offline RawGoo

• Administrator
« Reply #4 on: April 28, 2012, 05:40:20 AM »
Same here, I have mine in a wall-hung display that was meant for diecast cars, and is perfectly sized for Fleer CRAZY CANS and some other items I have, but alas... those series 2 soda bottles are "leaners" in this case.

Those cases are wonderful items!  I have some cool cars out in them, and they were the first thing I thought of for the erasers.  They're nice enough for me to tolerate having the soda bottles either lay down or lean.

anything