Author Topic: PC 8 Unsigned  (Read 3545 times)

Offline Ruffs

PC 8 Unsigned
« on: April 27, 2012, 01:45:31 PM »
Just looking at my Post Card 8 signed limiteds & noticed my Highbrow National is not signed. The box is there but no Smokin Joe autograph. Any suggestions ??

Offline bigtomi

Re: PC 8 Unsigned
« Reply #1 on: April 28, 2012, 08:35:50 AM »
Just looking at my Post Card 8 signed limiteds & noticed my Highbrow National is not signed. The box is there but no Smokin Joe autograph. Any suggestions ??
Write "Smokin' Joe" in the box.    :P

Offline Ruffs

« Reply #2 on: April 28, 2012, 08:47:38 AM »
Write "Smokin' Joe" in the box.    :P
OK If you say so Tom

Offline koduck

• Administrator
  • Make it snappy!
« Reply #3 on: April 28, 2012, 08:59:12 AM »

That's a Joe Simko painting (the gag is written by Smokin Joe).  I can't speak for him, but if you asked, I'm sure Joe would be willing to sign it for you. Just a hunch!

Offline vonhef

« Reply #4 on: April 30, 2012, 03:56:39 AM »
I have two unsigned Highbrows also; talked with Jaspersen at the Philly Show; said he would e-mail how to contact him but so far hasn't; also said he would help me with my uncolored OS3 sketch. Can anyone supply me with Smokin' Joe's contact?

Offline Kook

« Reply #5 on: April 30, 2012, 05:49:07 AM »
I have two unsigned Highbrows also; talked with Jaspersen at the Philly Show; said he would e-mail how to contact him but so far hasn't; also said he would help me with my uncolored OS3 sketch. Can anyone supply me with Smokin' Joe's contact?

Smokin' Joe is a member of the forum. His ID is: "Smokin Joe" and his e-mail smokinjoemcw@aol.com from his user profile.

Offline Simko

• Sweet Rot
« Reply #6 on: April 30, 2012, 07:29:45 AM »
Was sure I signed all, but must of missed a couple. Email me at joe@sweetrot.com for my mailing address if you need to get your unsigned postcard (Highbrow National) signed. Just as long as it's the card from the special edition set that specifically has the artists space block on the back to sign. There is the regular set where the artists don't sign the backs.
« Last Edit: April 30, 2012, 07:31:19 AM by Simko »

anything