Author Topic: Looking for freaky magnet extended set of 15  (Read 3305 times)

Offline Kook

Looking for freaky magnet extended set of 15
« on: April 03, 2012, 07:56:40 AM »
Looking for freaky magnet extended set of 15 stickers. I remember seeing them on ebay occasionally, but I haven't seen them in a while. I have the original 3 released with the magazine, but according to this page on lostwackys.com:

http://www.lostwackys.com/odd-stuff/freakie-stickers.htm

there were 15 additional stickers created/picked for this promo. I don't know if it was part of a set that was never released published by the magazine, or if they were bootlegs, but I have seen these stickers before on ebay. If you either have them available, or have any other info about them, please lmk.

Offline Dr Popper

• Non-Wackys
Re: Looking for freaky magnet extended set of 15
« Reply #1 on: April 03, 2012, 11:18:10 AM »
Looking for freaky magnet extended set of 15 stickers. I remember seeing them on ebay occasionally, but I haven't seen them in a while. I have the original 3 released with the magazine, but according to this page on lostwackys.com:

http://www.lostwackys.com/odd-stuff/freakie-stickers.htm

there were 15 additional stickers created/picked for this promo. I don't know if it was part of a set that was never released published by the magazine, or if they were bootlegs, but I have seen these stickers before on ebay. If you either have them available, or have any other info about them, please lmk.

After the Freakie Magnet held a contest and they selected the winners, their plan was to print them all up in sets of 3, but they only released the first 3 that I'm sure you've seen.  Then in 2006 Duane Dimock had a set of 8 titles printed at the same time they printed the first Lost Wackys set, and they might be the ones you've heard of or seen.  I can send you my info sheet on that release if that would help.
Dr Popper (aka Rob Palmer)

Offline Kook

Re: Looking for freaky magnet extended set of 15
« Reply #2 on: April 03, 2012, 11:45:15 AM »
After the Freakie Magnet held a contest and they selected the winners, their plan was to print them all up in sets of 3, but they only released the first 3 that I'm sure you've seen.  Then in 2006 Duane Dimock had a set of 8 titles printed at the same time they printed the first Lost Wackys set, and they might be the ones you've heard of or seen.  I can send you my info sheet on that release if that would help.

That would be great Rob. Thanks!