Author Topic: Anyone going to the Spring Show?  (Read 2495 times)

Offline The Boy

Anyone going to the Spring Show?
« on: February 09, 2012, 02:27:08 PM »

Hi All!

Is anyone going to go to the Spring Show up in PA? I'm looking for the 1973 Cheapios poster and would love for someone to contact me if there is one up there...

Offline Hustler08

• I Hustle for Wacky Packs!!!
Re: Anyone going to the Spring Show?
« Reply #1 on: February 09, 2012, 07:36:10 PM »
Hi All!

Is anyone going to go to the Spring Show up in PA? I'm looking for the 1973 Cheapios poster and would love for someone to contact me if there is one up there...

Are you looking for the UNFOLDED version?? that'll runya $$$....I don't think I have that one...i will check..but goin' to da show...(like my jive talkin')
how many others - what else ya lookin' for?? ;D ;D

Offline The Boy

« Reply #2 on: February 10, 2012, 10:27:01 AM »

Hey Hustler,

No, a fine or very fine folded version will do to complete my set. If you have one of those let me know. If they have one up at the show and you remember me, let me know what they have/how much. I have both the Weakies and Toadal posters that are 'folded' but are in great shape. Never hung them on the wall or anything. I bought them when I was a kid and at the time did not know they were dscontinued. Put them in a box and forgot about them until recently going through my old stuff. Imagine my surprise when I started to look them up! Have fun at the show!

Offline Hustler08

« Reply #3 on: February 10, 2012, 10:43:08 AM »
Hey Hustler,

No, a fine or very fine folded version will do to complete my set. If you have one of those let me know. If they have one up at the show and you remember me, let me know what they have/how much. I have both the Weakies and Toadal posters that are 'folded' but are in great shape. Never hung them on the wall or anything. I bought them when I was a kid and at the time did not know they were dscontinued. Put them in a box and forgot about them until recently going through my old stuff. Imagine my surprise when I started to look them up! Have fun at the show!

THX Boi...I will remember...I am always on the lookout for stuff like the Cheapios Poster...what $$ range would you be willing to spend??

Offline The Boy

« Reply #4 on: February 10, 2012, 01:29:02 PM »

I would think somewhere around $200 for fine and $300 for very fine, something in that range is what I have been seeing in recent past sales... Give or take...

Offline Hustler08

« Reply #5 on: February 10, 2012, 02:07:11 PM »

I would think somewhere around $200 for fine and $300 for very fine, something in that range is what I have been seeing in recent past sales... Give or take...
Ok thx will keep my eyes peeled for one

Offline lucidjc

« Reply #6 on: February 10, 2012, 05:15:40 PM »
Ok thx will keep my eyes peeled for one

The nature of the Hustle, live-n-learn kiddies!