Author Topic: Run Tony's for sale by: jleblanc2345  (Read 1761 times)

Offline CherryBombs

Run Tony's for sale by: jleblanc2345
« on: February 10, 2012, 08:46:08 PM »
I just wanted to give everyone a heads up on this guy. He has been selling these now for a couple weeks and he has a supply of about 20 more he plans to list according to him. The one I purchased arrived with a bend in the top right corner and he states in his listing that they're free of any issues. The pic he used in my listing was not the same card that arrived  :'( He gave me a song and dance how he had no idea that there was a problem with the card he sent... total BS !!!!! He sells other PSA graded cards and It's my belief he know's exactly what he doing. He stated to me that he's no expert and I know more than he does when It comes to these things... more BS !!!! Do I hear bait and switch ? So, he asked me to open a case to ensure that the exchange is done correctly and he receives his card before I get my refund. Which Is the proper way of doing it but, needless to say this is a pain in the ass for me. I told him look at my feedback and look at yours as a seller... end of story :'( All I can say is If you bid on his auctions... **Caveat Emptor ** my fellow collectors. Hope this helps everyone out  :]
eBay ID: vintage-trading-cards

Offline HawaiianPunks

Re: Run Tony's for sale by: jleblanc2345
« Reply #1 on: February 12, 2012, 08:49:04 AM »
I just wanted to give everyone a heads up on this guy. He has been selling these now for a couple weeks and he has a supply of about 20 more he plans to list according to him. The one I purchased arrived with a bend in the top right corner and he states in his listing that they're free of any issues. The pic he used in my listing was not the same card that arrived  :'( He gave me a song and dance how he had no idea that there was a problem with the card he sent... total BS !!!!! He sells other PSA graded cards and It's my belief he know's exactly what he doing. He stated to me that he's no expert and I know more than he does when It comes to these things... more BS !!!! Do I hear bait and switch ? So, he asked me to open a case to ensure that the exchange is done correctly and he receives his card before I get my refund. Which Is the proper way of doing it but, needless to say this is a pain in the ass for me. I told him look at my feedback and look at yours as a seller... end of story :'( All I can say is If you bid on his auctions... **Caveat Emptor ** my fellow collectors. Hope this helps everyone out  :]

Is he the seller that has something like SMR value $225 in his auction titles?  If it's the same guy, I thought his descriptions looked fishy to me.

Offline CherryBombs

Re: Run Tony's for sale by: jleblanc2345
« Reply #2 on: February 12, 2012, 12:08:06 PM »
That's the guy  >:D
eBay ID: vintage-trading-cards

anything