Author Topic: Questions on color  (Read 2376 times)

Offline panzerjunky

Questions on color
« on: December 27, 2011, 08:52:50 PM »
went to Target today and picked up 4 mega packs of series 8 cards I am sure this is the wrong forum for this as this one is for original series but i don,t see one for the new stuff. My questions are are the stickers with the orange and sparkly  borders a complete repeat of the set or are there only a few done that way, and is there a data base somewhere on the newer cards and is wacky base going to eventually include the newer stuff 2011 ect and lastly on the backs of about 1/2 of the cards there are some adds where did those card come from or what series.
Thanks Jerry
« Last Edit: December 27, 2011, 08:56:01 PM by panzerjunky »

Offline Crust

Re: Questions on color
« Reply #1 on: December 28, 2011, 08:36:40 AM »
The orange borders and the flashfoils ( saprkly one) :D use the base set cards, and all come in those borders.

Online Fanatical_and_Sickly

• Administrator
« Reply #2 on: December 28, 2011, 09:01:33 AM »
1. yes, the ones with the different color borders in Series 8 are a complete repeat of the base set of 55 cards.

2. the newest cards (series 7 and series 8) have a complete database listing in the Master List section of this site

3. wacky base updates? we'll have to wait for Brad (Bum Chex) to answer that

4. the ads are all based off of cards from All New Series 7. (and the ones on the backs of series 7 came from series 6, on series 6 from series 5, etc.)

Offline panzerjunky

« Reply #3 on: December 28, 2011, 09:42:14 PM »
Thanks for the help
   I did figure out the color thing and will check the data base
Thanks Jerry

anything