Author Topic: Anyone else like to see a NEW postcard binder?  (Read 4876 times)

Offline eman

• Erik Bowen (aka eman)
Anyone else like to see a NEW postcard binder?
« on: November 06, 2011, 08:42:06 PM »
I don't know about everyone else,but my postcard binder is getting very full. Any chance of seeing a NEW binder with different artwork than the original postcard binder? 

Offline koduck

• Administrator
  • Make it snappy!
Re: Anyone else like to see a NEW postcard binder?
« Reply #1 on: November 07, 2011, 06:19:10 AM »
I don't know about everyone else,but my postcard binder is getting very full. Any chance of seeing a NEW binder with different artwork than the original postcard binder? 

Yep, it seems like the right time for another postcard binder and I'm sure Topps will consider it in the future, I just don't know when.

On a related note, someone here suggested doing a binder specifically for the Halloween postcards - what a fantastic idea!!! I'll definitely recommend it for next year's release!

-Neil

Offline Ruffs

« Reply #2 on: November 07, 2011, 07:42:43 AM »
Yep, it seems like the right time for another postcard binder and I'm sure Topps will consider it in the future, I just don't know when.

On a related note, someone here suggested doing a binder specifically for the Halloween postcards - what a fantastic idea!!! I'll definitely recommend it for next year's release!

-Neil
Hi Neil How about an official Original 1 - 16 binder that would fit the whol run including puzzles. I'm sure people would buy it.

Offline sco(o)t

• Looking:Postcard Ser4 BUGWEISER Smokin' Joe sketch
« Reply #3 on: November 07, 2011, 11:14:10 AM »

I second that. But in the mean time, If you are creative, you can put together your own design (or... Ahem, borrow some screenshots and use paint or printshop) and go to Zazzle.com and have your own made. A custom made binder will cost about $22 to $26 depending on size. You have several options but the one-touch D rings they have are super nice. They don't offer the puffy covers however.  I had a large 2 inch wide binder made that I keep my series 1 through 16 in. If you sign up for email notifications, they regularly offer free shipping deals and even up to 50% off offers. I try to keep my next wish list binder ready for when one of these deals is offered as they are usually 24 or 48 hour in duration. The process to customize your binder and upload images is all done on the web site. I have ordered about 5 binders from them have been very pleased with the results. Just remember, your images need to he high enough resolution they will look good on a binder, especially if you are magnifying a scan.

« Last Edit: November 07, 2011, 11:17:08 AM by sco(o)t »
aka Scot Leibacher (no trademark)

Offline lucidjc

« Reply #4 on: November 07, 2011, 01:32:11 PM »
I second that. But in the mean time, If you are creative, you can put together your own design (or... Ahem, borrow some screenshots and use paint or printshop) and go to Zazzle.com and have your own made. A custom made binder will cost about $22 to $26 depending on size. You have several options but the one-touch D rings they have are super nice. They don't offer the puffy covers however.  I had a large 2 inch wide binder made that I keep my series 1 through 16 in. If you sign up for email notifications, they regularly offer free shipping deals and even up to 50% off offers. I try to keep my next wish list binder ready for when one of these deals is offered as they are usually 24 or 48 hour in duration. The process to customize your binder and upload images is all done on the web site. I have ordered about 5 binders from them have been very pleased with the results. Just remember, your images need to he high enough resolution they will look good on a binder, especially if you are magnifying a scan.

How about some Pics?

Offline sco(o)t

• Looking:Postcard Ser4 BUGWEISER Smokin' Joe sketch
« Reply #5 on: November 07, 2011, 04:20:43 PM »
How about some Pics?

Will have to get back on this when I am back at home next week.
aka Scot Leibacher (no trademark)