Author Topic: Trading Card Collection Supplies  (Read 1372 times)

Offline Blisterine

Trading Card Collection Supplies
« on: November 01, 2011, 07:38:25 AM »
What's the best place to buy supplies? I mean things like top loaders, 9 pocket sheets, card size storage boxes, etc. I see a small selection at Target and Walmart but I'm wondering if there is a website that might have a bigger selection and perhaps better prices.

Offline Dr Popper

• Non-Wackys
Re: Trading Card Collection Supplies
« Reply #1 on: November 01, 2011, 08:01:11 AM »
What's the best place to buy supplies? I mean things like top loaders, 9 pocket sheets, card size storage boxes, etc. I see a small selection at Target and Walmart but I'm wondering if there is a website that might have a bigger selection and perhaps better prices.

I buy most of my stuff from either the2Buds.com or BCWsupplies.com .  They are both pretty good.
Dr Popper (aka Rob Palmer)

Offline Blisterine

« Reply #2 on: November 01, 2011, 09:12:40 AM »
Thanks!

Offline BumChex

• Wacky Packages Forum
  • Administrator
« Reply #3 on: November 01, 2011, 10:44:29 AM »
Don't forget to shop Amazon as well. If you are a Prime member you will also get free shipping.

Offline sco(o)t

• Looking:Postcard Ser4 BUGWEISER Smokin' Joe sketch
« Reply #4 on: November 01, 2011, 11:09:08 AM »

I really like Bags Unlimited   http://www.bagsunlimited.com/. They also have some unusual 3 ring binder page configurations for odd shaped and sized collectables. Decent prices. Super fast at shipping out. 
« Last Edit: November 01, 2011, 01:48:31 PM by sco(o)t »
aka Scot Leibacher (no trademark)

Offline Blisterine

« Reply #5 on: November 04, 2011, 01:35:27 PM »
Thanks everyone! The 2 Buds had the best prices for the things I purchased so I used them. Appreciate the suggestions.

Offline Porkie

• Looking for *Irish Test* cards!
« Reply #6 on: November 04, 2011, 08:02:20 PM »
Excellent sources, guys. Been trying to find a couple of boxes and they're on the bags site. Thanks!

Offline nevilleneil

« Reply #7 on: May 22, 2015, 09:32:03 AM »
I have found this thread now. I think the mentioned answers are good and targeted. Few business, which you people have shared are really good. They are good in terms of product quality, manufacturing, price, and other related fields.

anything