Author Topic: Original Series Sets on EBAY  (Read 2826 times)

Offline 70s_Kid

Original Series Sets on EBAY
« on: October 30, 2011, 10:49:41 AM »
I noticed that there are very few complete sets of original 1-16 sets for auction on Ebay lately.  Right now most Series have less than 3 auctions up right now.  With how huge EBAY is, I would think more sets would be available.  I don't know if it's scarcity, lack of interest or what.  Any thoughts?   :confuse:

Offline bandaches

• http://www.wackypackage.com/
    • Visit my Wacky Pack Website
Re: Original Series Sets on EBAY
« Reply #1 on: October 30, 2011, 11:03:35 AM »
I noticed that there are very few complete sets of original 1-16 sets for auction on Ebay lately.  Right now most Series have less than 3 auctions up right now.  With how huge EBAY is, I would think more sets would be available.  I don't know if it's scarcity, lack of interest or what.  Any thoughts?   :confuse:
Demand is low, why waste the free ebay listings with sets that don't seem to be selling at the moment?  I have tons of sets available, I have tucked them away for some day in the future as maybe today's generation will want to catch up on past sets like we did with diecuts and wacky ads.
Contact me at bandaches@yahoo.com as I have tons of wackys for sale!  Visit my website http://www.wackypackage.com/

Offline 70s_Kid

« Reply #2 on: October 30, 2011, 11:32:06 AM »
good point....

Offline Dr Popper

• Non-Wackys
« Reply #3 on: October 30, 2011, 12:17:28 PM »
I have tons of sets available, I have tucked them away for some day in the future as maybe today's generation will want to catch up on past sets like we did with diecuts and wacky ads.

I could definitely see that happening.  It's strange how the vintage Wackys have pretty much stayed the same price wise, except for maybe a little inflation.
Dr Popper (aka Rob Palmer)