Author Topic: bandaches has reneged on the Grave Nuts he was going to sell me, anyone have 1?  (Read 31042 times)

Offline bandaches

• http://www.wackypackage.com/
    • Visit my Wacky Pack Website
Michael, I didn't post the names because the last thing I want to do is have you upset with these other collectors.  I actually think you had bought an item from me that you took a couple weeks to pay, but I would never post about it on the forum because you kept communication open and were friendly about it.  It didn't really bother me because I still had the item, so it wasn't like you had the item and the money.  I had nothing to lose. 

I've heard enough comments out in the market to know that you have periodically gotten yourself over your head with buying stuff you couldn't pay for right away.  If you are having trouble acknowledging that I could see the issue continuing.  Are you saying you haven't had issues in the past paying people in a timely fashion?

Michael is like one of my tenants, always has a pile of excuses on why payments are delayed. For some reason Michael thinks we all don't deal with unexpected car repairs or other emergencies.  When someone has emergencies on a chronic basis, then something is wrong there. 

Michael still can't get it through his thick skull that I had received an offer for the humanhead set BEFORE he made his offer to me.  Once I received Michaels offer, I declined the other offer, the fact that Michael renegged an hour or two later is immaterial.  Michael is lying when he suggests that he mentioned Shawn might privde him the card as a contigency on this offer.  Michael mentioned this to me AFTER he had accepted the offer and yet again started hitting me with paypal stories even on this 2nd deal.  He was to pay me for humanhead lot in two days, there was no mention of a contingency at that time.  Michael seems to think renegging on offers is ok within some self imposted time limits.  This is why people should avoid dealing with him.
Contact me at bandaches@yahoo.com as I have tons of wackys for sale!  Visit my website http://www.wackypackage.com/

Offline wackygarbage

Michael is like one of my tenants, always has a pile of excuses on why payments are delayed. For some reason Michael thinks we all don't deal with unexpected car repairs or other emergencies.  When someone has emergencies on a chronic basis, then something is wrong there. 

Michael still can't get it through his thick skull that I had received an offer for the humanhead set BEFORE he made his offer to me.  Once I received Michaels offer, I declined the other offer, the fact that Michael renegged an hour or two later is immaterial.  Michael is lying when he suggests that he mentioned Shawn might privde him the card as a contigency on this offer.  Michael mentioned this to me AFTER he had accepted the offer and yet again started hitting me with paypal stories even on this 2nd deal.  He was to pay me for humanhead lot in two days, there was no mention of a contingency at that time.  Michael seems to think renegging on offers is ok within some self imposted time limits.  This is why people should avoid dealing with him.

You aren't even worth my time to respond to this...

Offline bandaches

You aren't even worth my time to respond to this...

...or you just have run out of conflicting lies to try to combat the truth.....
Contact me at bandaches@yahoo.com as I have tons of wackys for sale!  Visit my website http://www.wackypackage.com/

Offline bandaches

You are the one who brought this up in the first place so I just asked the simple question, “what does this got to do with the card deal”? I'm not looking for a fight; I'm looking for an answer. But I guess you do like to walk away...as in walk away from honoring deals and keeping your word.
Wacky Garbage doesn't answer direct questions, especially ones that expose he is a schmuck!  The answer to the simple question as to why I had to wait 3 weeks on the Grave Nuts deal(the timeframe grew as time went on).....first it was paypal issues, then when I asked about the delay it was family issues(to which I said for him to take as much time as he wanted and he didn't have the courtesy to acknowledge my message), then when I called the deal off he claimed he didn't have my paypal address......which reason is the REAL reason? 

I have several messages from people who suggested he spent the three weeks looking to get it for a better price all while keeping me as his backup plan just like he did with humanhead sketch.

Offline Porkie

• Looking for *Irish Test* cards!
Could you two please just PM each other so we don't have to keep seeing this thread popup in the list of unread topics? Thanks!

Offline bandaches

Could you two please just PM each other so we don't have to keep seeing this thread popup in the list of unread topics? Thanks!
Nobody forces you to read this thread when it pops up, if the content bothers you than it makes no sense that you would click on it.  The realty is that people like some drama so they read it.  This is the great thing about forums, you get to pick and choose the threads you want to read!

I didn't start this thread nor did I make any posts about it until he brought it here.  Now I am glad this came out as it exposes many others have had to deal with the "Wacky Garbage" not ready to pay game.  I wish people were more willing to come forward to save others from wasting their time with game players like Michael.
« Last Edit: October 30, 2011, 07:57:01 PM by bandaches »

Offline NEZHEAD42

Personally, I don't mind reading all of this. It's a nice insight into the human psyche.
"What's the point of being grown up, if you can't act childish?" - Doctor Who

Offline bandaches

Personally, I don't mind reading all of this. It's a nice insight into the human psyche.
LOL, it has been dragged out quite a bit but its ok, we can't just discuss sketches day and night.

Offline Dr Popper

• Non-Wackys
LOL, it has been dragged out quite a bit but its ok, we can't just discuss sketches day and night.

The only thing that bugs me is when a Wacky thread is overtaken by drama, but if it's a stand alone thread like this people can just ignore it.  You know if you come in here you are going to get bickering.  Me, I grab a beer and some popcorn and enjoy it!
Dr Popper (aka Rob Palmer)

Offline sco(o)t

• Looking:Postcard Ser4 BUGWEISER Smokin' Joe sketch
The only thing that bugs me is when a Wacky thread is overtaken by drama, but if it's a stand alone thread like this people can just ignore it.  You know if you come in here you are going to get bickering.  Me, I grab a beer and some popcorn and enjoy it!

Yep, grab a good ale and make it a drinkin'  game. Take a chug whoever you come across the words, lie, refund, garbage or deluded.
aka Scot Leibacher (no trademark)

Offline Jean Nutty

Yep, grab a good ale and make it a drinkin'  game. Take a chug whoever you come across the words, lie, refund, garbage or deluded.

Oh boy, this could get rough

Offline NEZHEAD42

Nice read guyz lol. Almost better then the old ronzombie thread I went through. 

I dunno about that. Ron's meltdown was pretty epic.
"What's the point of being grown up, if you can't act childish?" - Doctor Who

Offline BumChex

• Wacky Packages Forum
  • Administrator
Nice read guyz lol. Almost better then the old ronzombie thread I went through. 

Ron's were seldom limited to one thread.

Offline Zenergizer

or the Joe "Wackim" Fox ones?  Those were great!

I was ready to drop by and try and find his house in those
last days, mostly to say "hi" and visit (I roughly know where
he lives, it's about 1/2 hour away), but in that last week and
his final meltdown, I stayed far, far away LOL

Offline bandaches

or the Joe "Wackim" Fox ones?  Those were great!

I was ready to drop by and try and find his house in those
last days, mostly to say "hi" and visit (I roughly know where
he lives, it's about 1/2 hour away), but in that last week and
his final meltdown, I stayed far, far away LOL
What ever happened to him? 

Offline Gurgle

• recommends zircon-encrusted tweezers
Just do not say his name three times.

Offline Account Closed

Just do not say his name three times.

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZjXLPW6geL0" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZjXLPW6geL0</a>

Offline lucidjc

Bloody Mary is OK, just dont say Wacky Package 3 times or you will turn into the Tide Toad!

Offline Dr Popper

• Non-Wackys
What ever happened to him? 

He kind of dissapeared after he faked his own death. 

Offline Zenergizer

yes, that was it!  His "wife" or whoever she was posted a nasty note saying that because
of all the "mudslinging" and nastiness that we were all saying, which was only calling him out
on his lies, that he took his own life.  Then later, we found out he made that whole story up.

That was the last straw for many people.  Having medical troubles is one thing, but I know
a few families who have had the horror story of a child who killed themself, and it's nothing
to joke about, period.

wackim, wackim, wackim!

Offline Zenergizer

don't get me wrong...I was honestly just going to stop by
and say "hi" and introduce myself and check in on him.
He seemed like he needed a friendly face to talk to.

No evil intentions, nothing.  After those other message
from his wife started, I was worried that if I stopped by,
he may think I was invading his privacy or spying on him,
so I abandoned that idea.

Offline Dr Popper

• Non-Wackys
lol direct me 2 a thread as I enjoy a good read/laff while i listen to trance 8).

You would have to go to Greg Grants original forum and dig for it.  It is still up for viewing purposes.

Offline HeadAndBoulders

is there a link to the old site?

Offline Jean Nutty

lol direct me 2 a thread as I enjoy a good read/laff while i listen to trance 8).

I listen to a lot of trance, especially from the 90's, the golden age of trance IMO

I recommend the thread "Wackim is Gone" = 284 posts of strangeness. It was dinner time, New Years Eve, 2009, and this was the post that got the party rolling.

I would like you all to know that Joe passed away this morn. I came home from work an found him dead in bed. He had over dosed on his medication. He couldnt take it anymore of it. From all the bullshit that you all was giving him. Now i am all alone, because of this. I blame all who was picking on him. I know there are a few good one's in here. Will not mention any names. You guys killed a great man in my life. Now my life is empty because of this. I will not accept any cards, letter or phone calls from anyone in here.. I just want to be left alone. He left me his albums to remember him by. And i will not part with any of them.

Dee (Wackim's Widow)

[expando]http://i1184.photobucket.com/albums/z332/rbishop224/WackimJoe.jpg[/expando]

Offline HeadAndBoulders

I listen to a lot of trance, especially from the 90's, the golden age of trance IMO

I recommend the thread "Wackim is Gone" = 284 posts of strangeness. It was dinner time, New Years Eve, 2009, and this was the post that got the party rolling.

I would like you all to know that Joe passed away this morn. I came home from work an found him dead in bed. He had over dosed on his medication. He couldnt take it anymore of it. From all the bullshit that you all was giving him. Now i am all alone, because of this. I blame all who was picking on him. I know there are a few good one's in here. Will not mention any names. You guys killed a great man in my life. Now my life is empty because of this. I will not accept any cards, letter or phone calls from anyone in here.. I just want to be left alone. He left me his albums to remember him by. And i will not part with any of them.

Dee (Wackim's Widow)

[expando]http://i1184.photobucket.com/albums/z332/rbishop224/WackimJoe.jpg[/expando]
Memories light the corners of my mind
Misty Water colored memories of the way we were.

Offline HeadAndBoulders

http://www.wackypackages.org/wackyforum/login.php?rand=4100
Thanks, Taz.  I have a lot of files uploads there.  I lost all my info a while back and did not know how to get back to there.

Offline JasonLiebig

• CollectingCandy.com
eople

I just got done reading tha thread were he faked his death, good read/laff by tha way. Tha guy wackim was obviously a pathetic idiot. I wouldn't doubt if wackim never had a wife & made up all that s@#$ he typed lol. However, him & ronzombie seem lyke 1 in tha same. Oh & yeah 90's trance is the best  :great:.

Guys, can i ask us to take pause?  These members aren't active here.  It's old news, and I see little value in kicking around people who aren't even here causing us problems anymore.  

To me, this seems unnecessarily cruel, and I'd hope that's not something anyone here would want to be.  
« Last Edit: November 03, 2011, 11:20:19 AM by JasonLiebig »
Jason Liebig - A swell TV host (currently on History Channel) who used to oversee Marvel Comics' X-Men - now creator and curator of WishbookWeb.com and CollectingCandy.com, a celebration of candy packaging, marketing and the people behind it all

Offline JasonLiebig

• CollectingCandy.com
Calm down lol. Tha comments I made were just based on my opinion. Just lyke in yur opinion u see it as cruel in my opinion I see it as funny lol. I was not signed in to any WP forum at tha tym so I felt tha need to give my opinion on the subject. Anyways it was a good read/laff  8).

Thancs fur klarifying tht.
Jason Liebig - A swell TV host (currently on History Channel) who used to oversee Marvel Comics' X-Men - now creator and curator of WishbookWeb.com and CollectingCandy.com, a celebration of candy packaging, marketing and the people behind it all

Offline View Monster

• Sights For Sore-Eyes
  • ___ a.k.a. wackyfan ___
    • Non-Sport trading cardz

Offline ratchet007

Thancs fur klarifying tht.

I am starting to believe they don't teach kids how to spell nowadays. Too much texting going on.

Offline Campy

• work in progress
I do not speak text, what the heck is that? Y3@h w3ll w3lcom3 2 2011

Offline JasonLiebig

• CollectingCandy.com
Y3@h w3ll w3lcom3 2 2011 lol.

And we are all a little sadder for it.

There was a great bit with Justin Long and his iPhone on Jimmy Kimmel last year, and these posts reminded of that.   The tweet-speak was kind of amazing, as was Long's verbal dictation of them.  The segment might be viewable on the NBC site, but I couldnt find it anywhere else online.  The YouTube links have been removed.

Offline chipereno

YEAH WELL WELCOME TO 2011 

TUKME@SECK

Offline Jean Nutty

Guys, can i ask us to take pause?  These members aren't active here.  It's old news, and I see little value in kicking around people who aren't even here causing us problems anymore.  

To me, this seems unnecessarily cruel, and I'd hope that's not something anyone here would want to be.  

I consider Wackim Joe a friend. We had a couple of conversations on the phone last year. I don't think he would find our comments in bad taste.

Joe has a good sense of humor and laughs at his own lunacy and crazy behavior. No ill will here, just a flashback to another time. I hope he is doing well.

anything