Author Topic: bandaches has reneged on the Grave Nuts he was going to sell me, anyone have 1?  (Read 31040 times)

Offline wackygarbage

bandaches has decided to reneg on the deal we had for a TS2 Grave Nuts bonus card so if anyone has one that they can part with please let me know.  PM back or email me at wackygarbage@yahoo.com.

Thanks,

Michael
« Last Edit: October 29, 2011, 01:32:21 AM by wackygarbage »

Offline bandaches

• http://www.wackypackage.com/
    • Visit my Wacky Pack Website
bandaches has decided to renig on the deal we had for a TS2 Grave Nuts bonus card so if anyone has one that they can part with please let me know.  PM back or email me at wackygarbage@yahoo.com.

Thanks,

Michael
LOL, wackygarbage made the deal three weeks ago and didn't bother to pay citing family issues all while he has been running ebay auctions and making other wacky pack deals.  I tell him the deal is off and then he scrambles to pay me.   All this while we agree on a different deal for a halloween pack that he turns around and welches on as he found a better deal afterwards.  My apologies to Wacky Sniper for turning his offer down on Sunday as it was because of my belief that Wacky Garbage follows through on agreed upon deals that I turned down your offer. 

Oh yeah, wackygarbage is bold enough to declare he doesn't believe I had this dialogue with wacky sniper yet I am bold enough to post it here.....

Anyone see the irony here?  Wacky Garbage expects me to honor a deal that he didn't bother to pay for three weeks but he isn't expected to be held to the same standard to complete a deal from 2 days ago....this clown is funnier than Jay Lynch Halloween sketches!
Contact me at bandaches@yahoo.com as I have tons of wackys for sale!  Visit my website http://www.wackypackage.com/

Offline bandaches

bandaches has decided to renig on the deal we had for a TS2 Grave Nuts bonus card so if anyone has one that they can part with please let me know.  PM back or email me at wackygarbage@yahoo.com.

Thanks,

Michael
Beware, Michael will solicit deals and then whine endlessly about not having paypal funds to complete transactions.  It is like the twilight zone dealing with him.  Don't solicit deals when you have no money clown!!
Contact me at bandaches@yahoo.com as I have tons of wackys for sale!  Visit my website http://www.wackypackage.com/

Offline wackygarbage

Beware, Michael will solicit deals and then whine endlessly about not having paypal funds to complete transactions.  It is like the twilight zone dealing with him.  Don't solicit deals when you have no money clown!!

I'm sorry that you are such a petty person bandaches!  I did pay you for the Grave Nuts card and you knew in advance that I needed to get the funds into my PayPal account first, or did we forget that?  It is YOU that is not keeping his end of the deal!  And now, to "teach" me a lesson you are going to hold off on reimbursing me?  What a joke you are!  I am so glad that you believe in kharma, as I will be laughing my ass off at you when it comes back to bite you in the ass!

Here is the most recent email from bandaches for all to see:

"I will refund your money when I get around to it much like you handled paying in the first place.  Anyone stupid enough to make an ebay offer to someone that they have left hanging for three weeks on another deal like you did is a real class act.

To be clear, I am not completing the Grave Nuts deal as I don't trust you.  Anyone who can be so cavellier about welching on a deal and then spend so much time defending it when your own email calls out your guilt is not trustworthy.

Now you were stupid enough to air this out on the forum, probably some bad advice you received from your coach.  Now everyone will know you are a "no money paypal whiner" and don't complete deals.  I will just continue to follow your leads, you want to air this out on the forum, I am all game!  I already got an email from someone who said they have had nothing but trouble completing deals with you so I am not alone...no suprise there."

Is this REALLY the type of member who should be on the Wacky Forum?

I'd really love to know who on here has had a problem with me in the past though.  If you can go to bandaches to commiserate you should be big enough to respond back to me.

Offline bandaches

Thanks,

Michael
Here is an example of the type of character we have in Michael, this is in one of his recent rants to me:

"There is no reason for you to start calling people names.  You must be a Christian.  Sounds like a Christian attitude to me! "

All I can say is WOW, Michael, just wow!!! 

Nuff said, I will just keep handing you more rope....have at it!

Offline wackygarbage

LOL, wackygarbage made the deal three weeks ago and didn't bother to pay citing family issues all while he has been running ebay auctions and making other wacky pack deals.

What I am supposed to stop selling items on eBay until I pay you?  What kind of stupid ass way of doing business is that?  And my listings on eBay are set up to automatically re-list every 30 days and I listed less than 5 NEW items during the month of October so far.

Glad to hear that you don't care about other people or their families.  Another Christian way of life!  And yes, I do take exception to hipocrite Christians that are all in fear of God and must do the right things... on Sunday.  But then come end of church service they are back to being assholes.

Must be nice to be so perfect!

Offline bandaches

What I am supposed to stop selling items on eBay until I pay you?  What kind of stupid ass way of doing business is that?  And my listings on eBay are set up to automatically re-list every 30 days and I listed less than 5 NEW items during the month of October so far.

Glad to hear that you don't care about other people or their families.  Another Christian way of life!  And yes, I do take exception to hipocrite Christians that are all in fear of God and must do the right things... on Sunday.  But then come end of church service they are back to being assholes.

Must be nice to be so perfect!
I don't go to church but I do find it intersting that you aren't hesitating to attack a whole class of innocent people...all because I called you a clown.....here ya go, more rope......

Offline wackygarbage

Hey man you want some cheese to go with your whine? wackygarbage...the last part of your name fits you well.

Run Tony,

The last part of my name is garbage as in Garbage Pail Kids that I collect and sell.  I am not whining about anything on here, I am simply pointing out the fact that I had a deal with bandaches to purchase a Grave Nuts bonus card from him, had some family and financial issues and was just finally ready to send payment when he decided to go postal on me.  I am STILL waiting for the refund from bandaches, which he has already threatened to delay doing. 

Great guy you are sticking up for!

Michael

And really "you want some cheese to go with that whine?"  What are you 3 years old?

Offline wackygarbage

I don’t give a rat’s ass what problems and the other guy have over these toys. A lot of my family are Christians. Unfortunately for you I’m not a good Christian which means I will not turn the other cheek to your BS. If you want trouble, I’m here.

2 Y.O.?

Offline Dr Popper

• Non-Wackys
Run Tony,

The last part of my name is garbage as in Garbage Pail Kids that I collect and sell.  I am not whining about anything on here, I am simply pointing out the fact that I had a deal with bandaches to purchase a Grave Nuts bonus card from him, had some family and financial issues and was just finally ready to send payment when he decided to go postal on me.  I am STILL waiting for the refund from bandaches, which he has already threatened to delay doing.  

Great guy you are sticking up for!

Michael

And really "you want some cheese to go with that whine?"  What are you 3 years old?

Michael, I have some friendly dealings with you and never had a problem, but I've talked to at least three others who have had issues with you buying stuff and not being able to pay for it.  I've never heard of you doing anything dishonest or being rude, but from what I've heard you seem to repeatedly buy things that you aren't prepared to pay for.  

You can take this advice for what it's worth, but I would suggest not buying anything unless you have the cash to pay for it immediately.  If you have to wait a week for this or that to happen then hold off on the purchase until those things happen.  Living on the edge of cash all the time is just going to cause problems and stress!

« Last Edit: October 26, 2011, 06:12:41 AM by Dr Popper »
Dr Popper (aka Rob Palmer)

Offline wackygarbage

Michael, I have some friendly dealings with you and never had a problem, but I've talked to at least three others who have had issues with you buying stuff and not being able to pay for it.  I've never heard of you doing anything dishonest or being rude, but from what I've heard you seem to repeatedly buy things that you aren't prepared to pay for.  

You can take this advice for what it's worth, but I would suggest not buying anything unless you have the cash to pay for it immediately.  If you have to wait a week for this or that to happen then hold off on the
purchase until those things happen.  Living on the edge of cash all the time is just going to cause problems and stress!

Yes, Rob you and I have had very friendly dealings without this made-up drama that bandaches is spreading around the Forum about me.  I do pay for things that I bid on and if for any reason something comes up and I can't pay when I thought I could I ALWAYS make contact with that person or persons if things are real bad.  I did hit a rough patch a few months ago where I had to make Brad Kaufman wait a bit before I could pay him in full, but I did pay exactly when I promised to pay for the sketch card, which I think I may had overpaid for, but that is on me.

The problem that bandaches and I are having is quite a different situation.  I made a deal with bandaches on October 1st to buy the Grave Nuts bonus card #TS2 from him for $50.00 cash as a "gift" to his PayPal account, shipping included.  I told him it could be a week or so before I had the money as I was hoping to have traded some of my extra sketch cards, etc. for the card.  bandaches stated to me that was fine and when I got my family issues (which includes me being tested to see if I am a blood type match and also have as many of the 6 markers that they check for to be a living kidney donor which cuts the waiting time for a deceased kidney down to a few months (about 3 maximum) instead of 5 to 7 years in TN.  Luckily I am a blood type match and have 4 of the 6 markers to determine if I am a better than average kidney donator.  So doing the testing and taking my Mom to the doctor's in the area and 100 miles from where we live a couple times a week along with getting p.t. for my broken wrist and converting the den/pantry into a bedroom that my Mom can sleep in while she is recovering.  I already have my room set up except for getting boxes and more boxes off the floor before I donate my kidney.  I have to go back to Vanderbilt Hospital on November 1st at 7:30 a.m. so I will need to stay overnight with my Mom at a hotel in Nashville on Halloween and November 1st.  so I have at least $300.00 just for the hotel stay and whatever other incidentals, like food, that come up during the couple nights we will be staying for.  I explained this to bandaches to no avail.  He considered me to be "welching", which is something you do on a bet or a dare, not a deal.  You renig on a deal.  Anyway, bandaches, Ernie I think is his name, did not care one bit about my health or my Mom's ever declining health due to her being in stage 5, or end stage is another name it goes by, renal failure and without either going on dialysis or getting a transplant she is DEAD!!!  This is why I got pissed at bandaches, the self-appointed moral compass of humaity.

On Sunday, I placed an offer on eBay for a sketch card of Zapata's Humanhead Drops for $88.88 including shipping.  bandaches counter offered with $99.99, but included a note that stated he could do $88.88 as a gift to his PayPal account.  I told him that I "can", not "will" pay him for the complete set in a few days when I get some more money together.  Then Shawn Peters, whom I always deal with before any one else when given the chance to contacted me with some scans of extra sketch cards that he was selling.  One that I bought was a Zapata Humanhead Drops almost identical to the one that bandaches had/has.  I IMMEDIATELY sent an email to bandaches to let him know that I will most likely be getting the Zapata sketch card from Shawn as he always offers me items first.  bandaches replied that was fine just let him know.  Within 1 hour and 7 minutes of allegedly "accepting" the $88.88 gift payment for the Zapata sketch and all of the insert cards I had canceled, because I only needed the sketch card so why spend another $52.88 for all of that, when I was getting the sketch for $36.00.  Why would anyone in their right mind pay more?  The simple fact is that bandaches got greedy for more money from me and instead of being a man and accepting $88.88 on eBay which was obviously a fair offer being he has it listed with a starting bid of $79.00.  I guess I really should have gotten a better deal!

Because of this and in spite of me already sending him the agreed upon $50.00 for the Grave Nuts bonus card he has threatened to take all the time in the world in giving back my $50.00, which is already marked to come out of my checking today.  I am most likely going to file a complaint with the bank that bandaches is not holding up to his end of the bargain and that he would rather be petty than help out a fellow Wacky and Garbage Pail Kids collector (hence the wackygarbage name).

I just want one of two things from you, bandaches:

1.) be a real man and send me my card that has already been paid for as a "gift" through PayPal

-or-

2,) be a real man and give me an IMMEDIATE refund, as a gift, of the $50.00 that is already in your PayPal account instead of playing games with me.

The ball is in your court bandaches!  Time to man-up!

To ROB,

Thank you for leaving a message and some advice for me.  I always try to stick by those things anyway and only bid on items that I can afford right then or there, or if I am getting my paycheck in a day or two I may bid on of buy it now items that are about to end so I can get them and then pay them within 3 days.  Of course, eBay won't do anything until the 4th day and gives the buyer an additional 4 days to pay when a seller files a non-payment case.  I know because I am a seller and like to know all of the rules.

Michael
« Last Edit: October 26, 2011, 04:54:50 AM by wackygarbage »

Offline NEZHEAD42

Why does this remind me of RonZombie?
"What's the point of being grown up, if you can't act childish?" - Doctor Who

Offline HeadAndBoulders

When I was reading through the post, I was thinking the same thing.

Offline bandaches

Michael definitely reminds me of RonZombie too, especially since he has all sorts of trouble keeping his facts straight, he can't discern which are his thoughts and which are actual events.  Michael is the one who brought this issue to the forum, not me yet he seems to insinuate I brought it here.  This is what I have been dealing with for three weeks with this clown, stories, rationalizations and excuses.  He has a big issue with just stating he screwed up without "yeah butting" his apology.  RonZombie used to regularly get himself into situations where he had to apologize later when he realized the facts didn't match his thoughts.

Offline bandaches

Michael's post on this thread that is full of lies and misinformation.  Trust me that just like I proved to the world that RonZombie was lying about my intruding in a deal where he later had to apologize when the facts came forward, I have slews of emails that show Michael is a liar.  I do want to set the record straight that I DID email concern about his mom, see my email below, this is just one of many examples of Michael's "ronzombie" traits.  Needless to say Michael never acknowledged this email I sent him so if he never received it, then why didn't he paypal me that night like he promised?  See, Michael get caught up in his own lies and isn't very careful of aligning his facts....

Re: Grave NutsTuesday, October 11, 2011 9:27 PM
From: "Band Aches" <bandaches@yahoo.com>Add sender to ContactsTo: "Michael Braum" <wackygarbage@yahoo.com>

Holy cow dude, very sorry to hear this.  I hope this all works out.  Don't worry about Grave Nuts, we can deal with it some day in the future.  I have had it this long, I can certainly reserve it longer for you.

Please keep me posted on how your mom is doing!
--- On Tue, 10/11/11, Michael Braum <wackygarbage@yahoo.com> wrote:

Subject: Re: Grave Nuts
To: "Band Aches" <bandaches@yahoo.com>
Date: Tuesday, October 11, 2011, 7:50 PM

Hi Ernie,

I'm sorry I haven't got back to you sooner.  My family has a lot going on right now with coordinating a kidney transplant for my Mom.  We had to go get a bunch of testing done and will have more to go to see if I am a match for a transplant for her.

I will check my PayPal account in just a few minutes and I should have enough in there to send you the money as a gift.  Just send me your PayPal email and I will take care of it later tonight.

Thanks again,

Michael

« Last Edit: October 26, 2011, 01:13:35 PM by bandaches »

Offline bandaches

A note concerning the lemonhead sketch pack, Wacky Sniper made me an offer Saturday.  I was at my sister's wedding.  Very early sunday Morning, michael made an ebay offer of $88.88 for the same lot.  I knew I would accept this offer so I wrote to Wacky Sniper late Sunday morning stating the lot was sold.

Concerning Michael's offer, there was no stiulation that this offer was with shipping included, it was an ebay offer of $88.88 which means he would also pay the $6 shipping.  As everyone knows, I always try to screw ebay of fees and try to share in the savings with the buyer.  I didn't have michaels email handy as I wasn't sure the offer was the same guy who had me holding Grave Nuts for three weeks.  I wrote him back through ebay counter offer with the counter offer saying $99.99 and the comments saying I would accept his $88.88 as a straight paypal transaction.  I didn't spell it out for him but clearly I was saving him shipping and me the ebay fees which were approximately the same.  He wrote me

"I can do the $88.88 as a "gift" in a couple days when I get some more money in my PayPal account."

Then an hour or so later, he suddenly says I found the sketch elsewhere so I am not going to buy my lot.  I initially told him no problem, just pay for Grave Nuts w.  Another day comes and goes and no Grave Nuts payment.  I then tell him to go scratch, Grave Nuts is now off the table and I don't care to deal with him any more as it made no sense that he is running around cutting sketch deals while using his mom's health as the reason for not completing the Grave Nuts deal.  He then suddenly pays for Gave Nuts and demands that I honor that deal.....pretty nice of him to dictate which deals must be completed eh?
« Last Edit: October 26, 2011, 01:15:33 PM by bandaches »

Offline wackygarbage

Michael's post on this thread that is full of lies and misinformation.  Trust me that just like I proved to the world that RonZombie was lying about my intruding in a deal where he later had to apologize when the facts came forward, I have slews of emails that show Michael is a liar.  I do want to set the record straight that I DID email concern about his mom, see my email below, this is just one of many examples of Michael's "ronzombie" traits.  Needless to say Michael never acknowledged this email I sent him so if he never received it, then why didn't he paypal me that night like he promised?  See, Michael get caught up in his own lies and isn't very careful of aligning his facts....

Re: Grave NutsTuesday, October 11, 2011 9:27 PM
From: "Band Aches" <bandaches@yahoo.com>Add sender to ContactsTo: "Michael Braum" <wackygarbage@yahoo.com>

Holy cow dude, very sorry to hear this.  I hope this all works out.  Don't worry about Grave Nuts, we can deal with it some day in the future.  I have had it this long, I can certainly reserve it longer for you.

Please keep me posted on how your mom is doing!
--- On Tue, 10/11/11, Michael Braum <wackygarbage@yahoo.com> wrote:

Subject: Re: Grave Nuts
To: "Band Aches" <bandaches@yahoo.com>
Date: Tuesday, October 11, 2011, 7:50 PM

Hi Ernie,

I'm sorry I haven't got back to you sooner.  My family has a lot going on right now with coordinating a kidney transplant for my Mom.  We had to go get a bunch of testing done and will have more to go to see if I am a match for a transplant for her.

I will check my PayPal account in just a few minutes and I should have enough in there to send you the money as a gift.  Just send me your PayPal email and I will take care of it later tonight.

Thanks again,

Michael

From bandaches own post on here you can see his lies.  And I never received an email with bandaches PayPal account email until just a couple days ago or I would have paid sooner.  Not that that is even the point to this whole thing.  Here is bandaches most recent email to me.  Sounds a bit unstable if you ask me!

"Thank you for chicken shitting out on my proposal below.  I knew you were a coward,

Also, thank you for bringing this issue to the forum so everyone could see what a nutcase you are without my having to do much of anything.  As you can see, yet again what I stated was a FACT, I WAS contacted by someone who said you have a history of being a pain in the ass to deal with and it wasn't even one of the people who have posted on the forum against you.  Yet another example of my word being true.....get used to it!

Let me clue you in on something clown, Wacky Sniper made an offer to buy the Lemonhead sketch pack BEFORE your ebay offer came in(I think his offer was on Saturday).  For some reason you stupidly keep insisting that his offer came in AFTER your acceptance.

I hadn't gotten back to Wacky Sniper yet, your ebay offer came in(very early sunday morning), I knew I would accept it so I told Wacky Sniper the pack wasn't available(later Sunday Morning.  Then sometime later(on Sunday) you welched on the deal.  It doesn't matter whether you welched two minutes later or two days later, it is yet another piece of useless info you keep hanging on to.

Someone pointed out to me that it is pretty obvious that you didn't pay for Grave Nuts until I pulled it off the table because likely for three weeks, you were shopping around to see if you could get it for less just like you did with the Lemonhead sketch.  This person seems to have you nailed for who you really are!  Silly me, I assumed you were cool like 90% of the other wacky pack collectors so I gave you too much good will!

I am SO glad I am not selling you this Grave Nuts.  Thank you for letting me see your true colors before I mailed it.

I will give you your paypal refund after I get my paypal in order.  I withdrew all of the money as I didnt trust you so now I have to get some money back in there so I can gift it.  See, doesn't it suck to listen to paypal bullshit?"

Glad to see he takes the higher road!

I was NOT shopping around for the Grave Nuts you moron!  If I was going to do that I would have accepted a trade offer that I received on October 1st.  I can't get it through your thick skull that family is more important than Wackys and I was taking care of being testing to see if I am a match so I can donate one of my kidneys to my Mom before she ends up dying!  I simply forgot about the fucking card until I was going through my folder with all of my bonus cards and promo cards and noticed it was not there.  I was planning on sending you a message to get your PayPal email info so I could pay you when you sent me a nasty note about why I haven't paid you yet.

It is good to see where your priorities are though and with all of your rants it shows your true colors... asshole brown!

I am not going to bother even responding to any further contact or egging on from you because I am a better man than that and my family takes priority of EVERYTHING else!!!

I wish you the best,

Michael

P.S. - Why do you keep insisting on calling me a clown?  You don't know me or what I have done to help out fellow Wacky and GPK collectors so grow-up!  It's a fucking card!  Not a kidney!

Offline bandaches

Michael, I refer to you as a clown because you are a clown.  You just admitted to everyone that you welched on the lemonhead deal to save money.  You use some crazy math trying to declare that the wrapper, post card set, toothie promo card and the two Bios aren't worth $50 yet I see the Bio cards selling for BINs for $20 each and the Tootie roll card selling for $10-$20.....yet again, facts and your theories don't line up.

So, I held Grave Nuts for you for three weeks through all of your various excuses.  I don't hear from you at all, no messages claiming you are waiting for my paypal and yet you have the time to contact me to buy yet another item.  If you don't see how stupid that makes you look, I can't help you.

Then after I was cool and held the Grave Nuts for three weeks, you decide it was smart option to welch on an agreed upon deal because you are saving hoards of money yet your math doesn't even support your theory since the near $40 you paid for lemonhead sketch alone is pretty much the same price as our $88.88 deal for Lemonhead and over $50 worth of other pack contents, DUH!!! 

You think it is cool to welch on a deal with someone who had done you a favor and held a card for you for three weeks, who agreed to sell you the card for less than recent ebay prices.   Nice judgement call pal..yup, it all adds up to you being a CLOWN!!!

Offline BumChex

• Wacky Packages Forum
  • Administrator
I think you guys should take this off-line! I feel enough has been said in public. Others probably agree.

Offline Kook

I think you guys should take this off-line! I feel enough has been said in public. Others probably agree.
Ditto.

Offline bandaches

I didn't bring this discussion here.  I will defend myself when someone decides to libel me with lies.  It is really easy for everyone to just ignore this thread don't you think?  Your request for this banter to stop is no more useful than the banter.

Offline BumChex

• Wacky Packages Forum
  • Administrator
I didn't bring this discussion here.  I will defend myself when someone decides to libel me with lies.  It is really easy for everyone to just ignore this thread don't you think?  Your request for this banter to stop is no more useful than the banter.

Sorry it's not useful but you guys have made it known the deal went sour so now we all know. You've defended yourself and there has been rebuttals. You both can continue but it stinks to have to keep clicking on new messages and keep seeing you guys go at it. I know it only takes a second to leave the thread but i know that this won't be resolved online. I think the deal will never happen and it's time to move on.
You keep bringing things up until people's heads are about to explode.

Offline jleonard1967

I agree I come to the forum to get away from the bullshit of work
(you know the constant bickering of employees)

Offline bandaches

Sorry it's not useful but you guys have made it known the deal went sour so now we all know. You've defended yourself and there has been rebuttals. You both can continue but it stinks to have to keep clicking on new messages and keep seeing you guys go at it. I know it only takes a second to leave the thread but i know that this won't be resolved online. I think the deal will never happen and it's time to move on.
You keep bringing things up until people's heads are about to explode.
You can't see us go at it if you don't click the thread, stop making it sound like refresh of new messages forces you into this thread.  Show some self control  :P

Just curious, what is the deal you think will never happen?  Isn't it clear there is NO deal that is going to happen here?  Michael had a choice to either honor both committed deals or do neither, he insisted on thinking he had some right to pick and chose so I told him to go scratch.  Pretty simple eh?

Let's see if Michael really lets it go now.  He already told me via email he would walk away and next thing I knew, he started this thread.  His word doesn't count for very much, pay attention to his actions.

Offline Jean Nutty

"bandaches has renigged on the Grave Nuts"

lol, too funny

« Last Edit: October 26, 2011, 07:59:23 PM by Jean Nutty »

Offline wackygarbage

Hi Brad & other Forum members,

Here are a few examples of the type of person bandaches is:

"Oh yeah, in about 3 weeks I will be asking you for your paypal email address so I can make it look like I have been waiting all that time for that info,  I won't ask at any time over the 3 week period for your email address, it is not as effective and would ruin my excuse for not paying over that time.

I am really starting to like the wackygarbage paypal run around, it is really quite elaborate!

--- On Wed, 10/26/11, Band Aches <bandaches@yahoo.com> wrote:

Subject: Re: Zapata sketch card with complete Halloween postcard set
    To: "Michael Braum" <wackygarbage@yahoo.com>
    Date: Wednesday, October 26, 2011, 8:21 PM

Hi,

I reviewed my paypal and it appears I will be able to get funds into it tomorrow.  I hope to be able to process your gift refund by tomorrow or Friday at the latest....or some day soon after that.

I will inform paypal of the difficulties I am having in figuring out how to issue a refund when the funds have been pulled from the account already.  Paypal says it takes 3-4 days for the funds to hit my bank account so unfortunately the funds are not in paypal nor my bank account at this time.  I only get bank statements once per month, the 26th of each month so it may be difficult for me to verify that paypal in fact deposited the money.

Boy this paypal shell game is fun.  Thanks for teaching me!

Thank you for your patience."

THIS IS ONE HELL OF A FELLOW WACKY COLLECTOR!!!  I HOPE ALL OF YOU THAT ARE TAKING HIS SIDE FEEL GOOD ABOUT IT!!!

I'LL TAKE THIS OFF OF THE FORUM AS SOON AS SOMEONE GETS IT THROUGH bandaches FAT SKULL THAT HE HAS STOLEN MY MONEY AND IS QUITE PROUD OF IT TO BOOT!

AS LONG AS bandaches CAN BE MAN ENOUGH TO JUST REFUND THE MONEY HE HAS STOLEN FROM ME I WILL BE DONE WITH THIS AND MORE ONTO IMPORTANT THINGS LIKE MY MOM'S HEALTH AND WELL-BEING.  BUT I DON'T THINK THAT bandaches IS MAN ENOUGH TO STOP THIS, SO HERE WE GO...

Offline BumChex

• Wacky Packages Forum
  • Administrator
As an outide party it looks like you both are playing games. Who waits for a bank statement anymore? I know within a day or so online. Also since this just happened it may not show up on a bank statement until Nov. 26th! Ern might be retaliating because youu took your time to pay and then backed out. There are 2 sides to every story and only one is the truth.
Now I feel I'm involved and I don't want to be.

Offline sco(o)t

• Looking:Postcard Ser4 BUGWEISER Smokin' Joe sketch
As an outide party it looks like you both are playing games. Who waits for a bank statement anymore? I know within a day or so online. Also since this just happened it may not show up on a bank statement until Nov. 26th! Ern might be retaliating because youu took your time to pay and then backed out. There are 2 sides to every story and only one is the truth.

I know from a first hand experience about 14 years ago, that a transaction gone bad turns into a vicious spiral. Often these begin as an honest misunderstanding on some element of the transaction or perhaps a failure to act by a particular date due to unforeseen incidents. In any case, the bitterness mounts and soon, neither party can truly claim to be 100% in the right due to actions taken or things said. My best advice, when you find yourself involved in such a transaction going bad, is to return to square one as soon as possible, and simply part ways. All parties return merch and/or cash given to that point and walk away. Realistically, this is not always possible but between 2 parties who are obviously not trying to dupe the other, it can be done.
« Last Edit: October 26, 2011, 07:44:14 PM by sco(o)t »
aka Scot Leibacher (no trademark)

Offline bandaches

Of course you are involved just like I predicted you would in my private message to you....it is because the rest of the threads have become BORING.  The sketch mania seems to drive new sets and it appears sketch burnout hit unusually fast this time around, nobody cares to actually talk about the Post card set so we are left with watching Michael rants and raves....and my rebuttals.

....and of course I am playing games with him now.  I have gone back and read each of his bullshit paypal stories he fed me over the three weeks and I am giving it back to him as reasons for my delay in sending him is refund.  Fair is fair, right?  We are barely two days into his waiting for his refund and look at him boil over....I gave him three weeks....oh yeah, he will occassionally abuse the situation with his mom as his reason for acting like a schmuck then he changes the story and says he didn't paypal me because he didn't have my paypal aaddress....whiiiiich story is it Michael????  Oh this is so confusing!!

Offline bandaches

Um, do you think I picked the 26th as my bank statement date by accident?  Come on Brad, please tell me you are kidding....you did get the HPC riddle wrong.....hmmmmmm  :]

Offline deadpresidentsvisa

quote author=WACKY_SNIPER link=topic=1710.msg37543#msg37543 date=1319698753
Ron has not posted,over at the other forum since august 7th and no one is saying anything publicly.Ron has some serious health issues that he would mention frequently but i would not want to speculate.
"DID YOU TRY MONKEYING WITH IT" FROM *THE HOT ROCK*....ROBERT REDFORD...ZERO MOSTEL

Offline BumChex

• Wacky Packages Forum
  • Administrator
"bandaches has renigged on the Grave Nuts"

lol, too funny

(Image removed from quote.)

OMG. That is too funny!

Offline bandaches

Can u elaborate on the ronzombie issue as i'm kinda new lol.
Too long a story to elaborate, maybe someone has a good cliff's notes version of it handy to share.

BTW - WackyGarbage doesn't believe that you offered to buy both of my extra sketch sets(you and your friend) and that I told you they were both spoken for this past Sunday.  Wacky Garbage was the reason I thought the lemonhead sketch set was spoken for as I accepted his $88.88 offer and he acknowledged it saying he would pay via paypal in two days and then he renegged on the deal.  This is all while Wacky Garbage had me DO HIM THE FAVOR OF holding a bonus card for him for three weeks while he offered various excuses on why he couldn't pay yet ranging from needing to tend to his mom to issues with with paypal to claiming that he didn't have my paypal email address.  I guess my doing that favor wasn't enough, I was supposed to also smile in reaction to his renegging on the lemonhead sketch set deal.  WackyGarbage is obviously used to people catering to him and is mad because I refuse to do it.

Offline bandaches

For the record, I have sent Michael his refund on the Grave Nuts.  He jerked me around for 3 weeks and capped it off by welching on a 2nd deal as my reward for being patient with him for three weeks.  I only jerked him around for 3 days as a lesson to him so maybe he could see his handling of transactions isn't well received from the other side...I doubt he is bright enough to get the message but I tried.

Offline wackygarbage

For the record, I have sent Michael his refund on the Grave Nuts.  He jerked me around for 3 weeks and capped it off by welching on a 2nd deal as my reward for being patient with him for three weeks.  I only jerked him around for 3 days as a lesson to him so maybe he could see his handling of transactions isn't well received from the other side...I doubt he is bright enough to get the message but I tried.

For the record, the "refund" that bandaches has so graciously done will take 3 to 5 business days to actually show up in my PayPal account.  My PayPal payment to him was out of my checking account the very next day and his money was there instantly. 

By the way, a "bigger man" does not need to pat himself on the back.  Pat away "big" man, pat away!

BTW - my IQ is 174, what's yours?!

anything