Author Topic: bandaches has reneged on the Grave Nuts he was going to sell me, anyone have 1?  (Read 31051 times)

Offline ratchet007

For the record, the "refund" that bandaches has so graciously done will take 3 to 5 business days to actually show up in my PayPal account.  My PayPal payment to him was out of my checking account the very next day and his money was there instantly. 

By the way, a "bigger man" does not need to pat himself on the back.  Pat away "big" man, pat away!

BTW - my IQ is 174, what's yours?!

What does your IQ or Ernie's IQ have to do with collecting little stickers???

Offline NEZHEAD42

Again, this sounds more and more like Ronzombie.
"What's the point of being grown up, if you can't act childish?" - Doctor Who

Offline HeadAndBoulders

I really wasnt aware that it took 3 to 5 business days for money to be transferred into a paypal account.  I recently had someone send money to my paypal account and it was there instantly.  I dont use it that often so not an authority on it but judging from a recent deal that I made, the money was there immediately.

Offline Fanatical_and_Sickly

• Administrator
I really wasnt aware that it took 3 to 5 business days for money to be transferred into a paypal account.  I recently had someone send money to my paypal account and it was there instantly.  I dont use it that often so not an authority on it but judging from a recent deal that I made, the money was there immediately.
most I've received have been instant transfer, but I've had some where Paypal says it will take 3-5 days for the funds. I'm not really sure what is different in those cases on the side of the sender that the funds aren't readily available.

Offline HeadAndBoulders

Thanks for the info.

Offline ratchet007

I really wasn't aware that it took 3 to 5 business days for money to be transferred into a paypal account.  I recently had someone send money to my paypal account and it was there instantly.  I don't use it that often so not an authority on it but judging from a recent deal that I made, the money was there immediately.
I've always had the money appear in my Paypal account instantly. He may be confusing this with transferring money from Paypal account to bank account which they state may take 3 - 5 business days.

Offline HeadAndBoulders

I have never transferred money from paypal to my bank account but I can see where that might take longer.

Offline BumChex

• Wacky Packages Forum
  • Administrator
Ern must have sent him an e-check.

Offline bandaches

• http://www.wackypackage.com/
    • Visit my Wacky Pack Website
most I've received have been instant transfer, but I've had some where Paypal says it will take 3-5 days for the funds. I'm not really sure what is different in those cases on the side of the sender that the funds aren't readily available.
It takes 3-5 days for paypal money to transfer to your bank account.  I didn't have any funds in my actual paypal account.  My paypal account is funding by my checking so when I make payments, even if there is no money in my paypal account, it automatically draws immediately from my checking account.  For some reason, paypal says that issuing a refund takes 3-5 days.  Makes no sense to me but not within my control.  Funny to watch "ronzombie" Michael while about 3-5 days when it took him 3 weeks to pay me in the first place.  As usual, Michael insists on applying a double standard.  The poor baby no longer gets his way as I stood up to him and he is crying about it.  I am still getting numerous emails from people with horror stories in dealing with Michael.  I reallly wish people would stop being so secretive about advertising their bad deals as if anyone had warned me about Michael being a psycho, I would never have attempted any transactions with him.

For those new to "The WackyGarbage runaround", he will make up any story he can think of ranging from family issues to blamming family members for entering into transactions on his behalf, to issues with paypal, you name it, he will try it.  Per advice I got from someone which I took, it is best to block his ebay id so he can't bid on your actions.  His id is wackygarbage2011, I suspect he has other ids too.
Contact me at bandaches@yahoo.com as I have tons of wackys for sale!  Visit my website http://www.wackypackage.com/

Offline bandaches

What does your IQ or Ernie's IQ have to do with collecting little stickers???
Good point.  Now anyone who truly has such a high IQ wouldn't make such a post AND would be smart enough to know a little something about the numbers too....174 eh?  I suspect that is the number of people who have had to deal with the "wacky garbage paypal runaround"!
Contact me at bandaches@yahoo.com as I have tons of wackys for sale!  Visit my website http://www.wackypackage.com/

Offline Duznt

• - John K -

From my research, there are a several possible types of delays:
Sending PP payment from your bank acct without having a credit card as backup, the wait is 3-5 days (eCheck).
Refunding a payment to someone that has not yet cleared the back from the initial payment, there could be a delay depending on how many business days it has been.
Withdrawing funds from your PP acct to your bank acct, there is a 3-5 day delay.

Offline exorcist

this is an unfortunate event.  im not taking sides or have an opinion but wackygarbage paid me instantly last night for an auction.

Offline wackygarbage

It takes 3-5 days for paypal money to transfer to your bank account.  I didn't have any funds in my actual paypal account.  My paypal account is funding by my checking so when I make payments, even if there is no money in my paypal account, it automatically draws immediately from my checking account.  For some reason, paypal says that issuing a refund takes 3-5 days.  Makes no sense to me but not within my control.  Funny to watch "ronzombie" Michael while about 3-5 days when it took him 3 weeks to pay me in the first place.  As usual, Michael insists on applying a double standard.  The poor baby no longer gets his way as I stood up to him and he is crying about it.  I am still getting numerous emails from people with horror stories in dealing with Michael.  I reallly wish people would stop being so secretive about advertising their bad deals as if anyone had warned me about Michael being a psycho, I would never have attempted any transactions with him.

For those new to "The WackyGarbage runaround", he will make up any story he can think of ranging from family issues to blamming family members for entering into transactions on his behalf, to issues with paypal, you name it, he will try it.  Per advice I got from someone which I took, it is best to block his ebay id so he can't bid on your actions.  His id is wackygarbage2011, I suspect he has other ids too.

I really wish that you would stop making up stories about me and comparing me to this ronzombie guy.  I would like to know exactly who I have supposedly screwed over and have horror stories about dealing with me.  I am not crying, whining, or any other form of sobbing about this deal that went sour.  I am simply sticking up for myself and TRYING my hardest to show the other Forum members what a lying, thieving, manipulative S.O.B. bandaches is!

I guess all of you that are coming to his defense forgot about him just buying sets of postcards to "flip" and make money off of them.  He is not a true collector.  He is a liar out to make a quick buck and whines to everyone on the Forum about me being such a bad person.  Truth is that I will do anything in my power to make other collectors happy and save them money at the same time.  This can't be said about bandaches.  Otherwise he would not have the Grave Nuts card listed for a starting bid of $79.00 or BIN for $149.00 and at the same time tell Sue Mee on the Forum that they have been averaging $55.00 on eBay.  If they have been averaging $55.00 why are you starting your auction at $79.00?

As my Grandfather used to say, "this guys makes as much sense as tits on a boar!"  I am done with this clown.  Hopefully the rest of you are too.

Oh yeah, bandaches must be going senile or something because his specifically told me that I could take my time to pay him and that he understood and even showed signs of being a human being when he told me to take care of the family stuff. 

"Holy cow dude, very sorry to hear this.  I hope this all works out.  Don't worry about Grave Nuts, we can deal with it some day in the future.  I have had it this long, I can certainly reserve it longer for you.

Please keep me posted on how your mom is doing!"

Guess we forgot this?  So tell the truth to everyone on here that you are only upset about me not going through with the supposed agreement we had for the Zapata sketch card set, which you pieced out to people and probably got even more doing that than you would have from me, and not because it took me 3 weeks to pay you for the Grave Nuts card.

Come on bandaches, tell the truth...

If you send me your mailing address I'll ship you out some Kleenex tissues.

Offline lucidjc

"bandaches has renigged on the Grave Nuts"

lol, too funny

(Image removed from quote.)

The real question about this picture is: Just how big is her head? Just look at how wide it is.

Offline bandaches

As usual Michael writes a long winded tale that nobody can follow. 

I absolutely did say you could take your time to pay for Grave Nuts and have never denied it.  This was when I believe it was your family situation that prevented you from paying and before you struck another deal with me that you welched on. 

Letting you take your time to pay was a FAVOR TO YOU!  Get it yet?  Do you always stab people in the back who do your favors by welching on other deals?  As we have learned with others chiming in, the answer is yes.  We have learned you have a long history of playing games by aggressively looking to buy something and then not having the funds to back it up so people have to wait.  Dr Popper confirmed this and his message spoke as a reference point of MANY backing up his claim.  I have learned you will change your story from the delay being a paypal problem to then it was family to then you claimed you didn't have my paypal address.  Which is it?  Can't keep your stories straight? CLOWN!!!

That's right Michael, we are all liars and you are the sweetheart!  Keep believing that and keeping talking as the more you talk, the more your true colors come out.  I just want to keep you talking......

Offline Fanatical_and_Sickly

• Administrator
I am still getting numerous emails from people with horror stories in dealing with Michael. 
on the flip side, I've bought from Michael off ebay and had zero issues

Offline bandaches

on the flip side, I've bought from Michael off ebay and had zero issues
Since that involves YOU paying him, I have no doubt there would be no issues.  He seems to have an issue with honesty and with getting a bit overzealous with his desire to save a buck by welching on deals of people who do him favors.  As you have heard, numerous people have reported having to wait for Michael to pay for items so Dr Poppers advice was right on the money, don't buy items you are not ready to pay for.  He has no right to insist on lay away for items all while making up various conflicting excuses on why he can't pay.

Offline bandaches

this is an unfortunate event.  im not taking sides or have an opinion but wackygarbage paid me instantly last night for an auction.
I have no doubt that sometimes he does pay instantly.  The point made here is that he often doesn't.  Read through his messages here, you will see he has offered all three of these rationalizations for why he didn't pay me over 3 weeks: his family situation, his paypal situation, he didn't have my paypal address.....then all while I was doing him a FAVOR by patiently waiting three weeks, he unwittingly tries to strike another deal with me via ebay(I have no doubt he wasn't smart enough to realize it was me) so I called him out on why he is striking new deals when he hasn't completed old ones.....then his lies began to pour out...then he welches on me all while asking me to continue to be patient on the three week old deal...really?  How can any rational person think that is fair?

Offline wackygarbage

I have no doubt that sometimes he does pay instantly.  The point made here is that he often doesn't.  Read through his messages here, you will see he has offered all three of these rationalizations for why he didn't pay me over 3 weeks: his family situation, his paypal situation, he didn't have my paypal address.....then all while I was doing him a FAVOR by patiently waiting three weeks, he unwittingly tries to strike another deal with me via ebay(I have no doubt he wasn't smart enough to realize it was me) so I called him out on why he is striking new deals when he hasn't completed old ones.....then his lies began to pour out...then he welches on me all while asking me to continue to be patient on the three week old deal...really?  How can any rational person think that is fair?

Like I said, where should I send your Kleenex to?  For someone who says that I am whining you sure do a hell of a lot of it.

Offline wackygarbage

Are you off your meds again?????

Offline exorcist

i empathize with the situation and im  not here to side.  i made the statement i did, because when i saw wackygarbage2011 bidding on one of my auctions last night, i said to myself "oh no! is he going to pay?"  i didnt even give him the benefit of the doubt, and im not blaming this thread but i cant help but feel that my feelings were in some way persuaded due to the comments i have read.  so instead of campaigning to block him im just giving everyone another side of experiences to go off of.

Offline wackygarbage

i empathize with the situation and im  not here to side.  i made the statement i did, because when i saw wackygarbage2011 bidding on one of my auctions last night, i said to myself "oh no! is he going to pay?"  i didnt even give him the benefit of the doubt, and im not blaming this thread but i cant help but feel that my feelings were in some way persuaded due to the comments i have read.  so instead of campaigning to block him im just giving everyone another side of experiences to go off of.

I appreciate it!  Contrary to bandaches' hallucinations about me, I DO PAY either immediately or with a day or two for auctions.  He keeps mentioning that so many people have had issues with me, yet no one has stepped up to say anything negative about me except for bandaches.  Mighty suspicious!  I have rarely taken more than 5 days and if I am having a problem paying I ALWAYS contact the seller immediately to let them know.  I don't have over 5300 positive feedbacks on eBay by accident.  And about 1/4 of them are purchases, the other 3/4 are sales.  So as they say, the proof is in the pudding.  If you have any doubts about my paying just check out my feedbacks at:

http://feedback.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewFeedback2&userid=wackygarbage2011&ftab=AllFeedback

Thank you,

Michael

Offline bandaches

I hear ya, it can clearly go both ways because had the others who had already had problems with Michael had posted something, I would never have gotten involved with him.  Clearly he is going to do his best to clean up his act in the short term but bad habits don't go away....he will be back to his old ways in short term.  Tread with him at your own risk.

Offline bandaches

I appreciate it!  Contrary to bandaches' hallucinations about me, I DO PAY either immediately or with a day or two for auctions.  He keeps mentioning that so many people have had issues with me, yet no one has stepped up to say anything negative about me except for bandaches.  Mighty suspicious!  I have rarely taken more than 5 days and if I am having a problem paying I ALWAYS contact the seller immediately to let them know.  I don't have over 5300 positive feedbacks on eBay by accident.  And about 1/4 of them are purchases, the other 3/4 are sales.  So as they say, the proof is in the pudding.  If you have any doubts about my paying just check out my feedbacks at:

http://feedback.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewFeedback2&userid=wackygarbage2011&ftab=AllFeedback

Thank you,

Michael

You even commented to Dr popper when he posted that several had similar issues with you.  Your attention span is near zero.

Offline bandaches

Michael, I have some friendly dealings with you and never had a problem, but I've talked to at least three others who have had issues with you buying stuff and not being able to pay for it.  I've never heard of you doing anything dishonest or being rude, but from what I've heard you seem to repeatedly buy things that you aren't prepared to pay for.  

You can take this advice for what it's worth, but I would suggest not buying anything unless you have the cash to pay for it immediately.  If you have to wait a week for this or that to happen then hold off on the purchase until those things happen.  Living on the edge of cash all the time is just going to cause problems and stress!

Here is at least one other post Michael says was never made as I was supposedly the ONLY person who had issues with Michaels paying habits....ooops Michael yet again caught in a lie.  Amazing to me that he just doesn't care if posts that are right here in black and white contradict his sayings.

Offline wackygarbage

Here is at least one other post Michael says was never made as I was supposedly the ONLY person who had issues with Michaels paying habits....ooops Michael yet again caught in a lie.  Amazing to me that he just doesn't care if posts that are right here in black and white contradict his sayings.

No, not caught in another lie! Who are these 3 people that Dr Popper mentioned and why have they not personally posted anything negative about me?

I have received numerous PM's about you and the type of person that you truly are on here, but I will not name names or specifics.  But I guess that is the difference between you and I.  I am an honest person that had some issues which are resolved, except for my health and my Mom's and you are the type of person that will just keep piling it on and piling it on until there is so much bullshit you wonder where all the bulls are!  Even WACKY_SNIPER hasn't backed your comments about the two sets that you told him were sold, but weren't.  And why aren't you going after the other person that "welched" on the deal for the second postcard set?  BTW - you "welch" on a bet.  You "reneg" on a deal!  You should know this being you did that with the Grave Nuts card!  And where is my refund that you so graciously refunded?  Did you purposely do an e-check to make me wait even longer to "teach" me a lesson? 

Well, lesson learned... you're a prick!

I have worked out a trade with another member on here for the Grave Nuts card that I needed so this is a mute point now anyway and I am done with you pathetic excuse for a man!

Get A Life!!!!!

Offline Dr Popper

• Non-Wackys
No, not caught in another lie! Who are these 3 people that Dr Popper mentioned and why have they not personally posted anything negative about me?

Michael, I didn't post the names because the last thing I want to do is have you upset with these other collectors.  I actually think you had bought an item from me that you took a couple weeks to pay, but I would never post about it on the forum because you kept communication open and were friendly about it.  It didn't really bother me because I still had the item, so it wasn't like you had the item and the money.  I had nothing to lose. 

I've heard enough comments out in the market to know that you have periodically gotten yourself over your head with buying stuff you couldn't pay for right away.  If you are having trouble acknowledging that I could see the issue continuing.  Are you saying you haven't had issues in the past paying people in a timely fashion?

Dr Popper (aka Rob Palmer)

Offline Account Closed

I have received numerous PM's about you and the type of person that you truly are on here, but I will not name names or specifics.  But I guess that is the difference between you and I.  I am an honest person that had some issues which are resolved, except for my health and my Mom's and you are the type of person that will just keep piling it on and piling it on until there is so much bullshit you wonder where all the bulls are!  Even WACKY_SNIPER hasn't backed your comments about the two sets that you told him were sold, but weren't.  And why aren't you going after the other person that "welched" on the deal for the second postcard set?  BTW - you "welch" on a bet.  You "reneg" on a deal!  You should know this being you did that with the Grave Nuts card!  And where is my refund that you so graciously refunded?  Did you purposely do an e-check to make me wait even longer to "teach" me a lesson? 

Well, lesson learned... you're a prick!

I have worked out a trade with another member on here for the Grave Nuts card that I needed so this is a mute point now anyway and I am done with you pathetic excuse for a man!

Get A Life!!!!!

Another Christian way of life!  And yes, I do take exception to hipocrite Christians that are all in fear of God and must do the right things... on Sunday.  But then come end of church service they are back to being assholes.

Why did you attack a religion over a card?

Offline wackygarbage

Michael, I didn't post the names because the last thing I want to do is have you upset with these other collectors.  I actually think you had bought an item from me that you took a couple weeks to pay, but I would never post about it on the forum because you kept communication open and were friendly about it.  It didn't really bother me because I still had the item, so it wasn't like you had the item and the money.  I had nothing to lose. 

I've heard enough comments out in the market to know that you have periodically gotten yourself over your head with buying stuff you couldn't pay for right away.  If you are having trouble acknowledging that I could see the issue continuing.  Are you saying you haven't had issues in the past paying people in a timely fashion?

No, I am not saying I never had issues with paying.  What I have said is that any issues I have had with people I have always communicated with them and we have always worked something out.  It is very rare though that something comes up that the money I had for an item I was bidding on needed to be used for an emergency fix around the house.  I.E. - downed trees with storms a couple months back that cost me over $1000.00 to get taken care of because the home owners insurance did not cover it being the trees did not come down on the house.  Air conditioner that went up during 100 plus temps with 80 to 100 percent humidity that cost me another $600.00 to get fixed.  I always try to make sure that the money is in my PayPal account or I am getting paid just before an auction ends or on the day an auction ends so I know I will have the money for it.  Like October 21st when I got paid and bought 4 cases of Garbage Pail Kids Flashback Series 4 for $1200.00 AND paid bandaches his money that he said he could wait for, but seems to have forgotten about, even though I cut and pasted it here.  But I have been making a concerted effort to only bid on items I know I can pay for.  I did not bid on bandaches 2011 Halloween postcard set.  I placed a best offer of $88.88 which he countered with an offer of $99.99 with an off eBay deal for $88.88 which I told him that I may be getting the same card from Shawn Peters and an hour and 7 minutes later I heard back from Shawn finally and he did have the card I needed so I immediately contacted bandaches and told him I did not need the set afterall so it would give him plenty of time to still sell it to someone else.  This is all old news though and I am not going to continue to fight with bandaches on here as I have more important things to do with my time than deal with his stupidity.

Thanks for your input.  I do appreciate it and hope that we can still deal with each other in the future as we have done in the past.

Michael

Offline wackygarbage

Why did you attack a religion over a card?

I don't feel that I "attacked" a religion as much as I pointed out the simple truth about religion and the way people act in church and the difference when they are out of church.  That is why I stopped going to "organized religion places".  I was a Baptist growing up and then a Morman for a while, but I found the same thing in both places that everyone loves you while you are there and doing things for the church, but as soon as someone in your family needs help there is none to be found.

I am spiritual and go to "church" everyday that I walk outside.  After all God is everywhere, right?

Offline Account Closed

Another Christian way of life!  And yes, I do take exception to hipocrite Christians that are all in fear of God and must do the right things... on Sunday.  But then come end of church service they are back to being assholes.

That's not an attack?

Anyway, whether Christianity, Judaism, Hinduism, Zoroastrianism, Islam, Sikhism, etc. Why attack people as a group? Individuals who have non-religious beliefs like Agnosticism and Atheism do people wrong too. I want to know why you singled out one group. How did Christianity come into play on this card deal?

Offline wackygarbage

That's not an attack?

Anyway, whether Christianity, Judaism, Hinduism, Zoroastrianism, Islam, Sikhism, etc. Why attack people as a group? Individuals who have non-religious beliefs like Agnosticism and Atheism do people wrong too. I want to know why you singled out one group. How did Christianity come into play on this card deal?

I'm not getting into this with you on here.  I feel the same way about all religions and most people.  I feel as a former, recovering "Christian" I can speak on the issue and "single" out one group as I was in that group and experienced the hipocritical ways every Sunday.  As far as an attack goes I can give you so many things that are wrong with all types of religions, as I did study religion in college, that would make your head spin around like in the exorcist!  So, please don't get me started!

It seems that you are the one making this an issue and looking for a fight. 

I'll do the "Christian" thing and turn the other cheek and walk away!

Good bye!

Offline Account Closed

I'm not getting into this with you on here.  I feel the same way about all religions and most people.  I feel as a former, recovering "Christian" I can speak on the issue and "single" out one group as I was in that group and experienced the hipocritical ways every Sunday.  As far as an attack goes I can give you so many things that are wrong with all types of religions, as I did study religion in college, that would make your head spin around like in the exorcist!  So, please don't get me started!

It seems that you are the one making this an issue and looking for a fight. 

I'll do the "Christian" thing and turn the other cheek and walk away!

Good bye!

You are the one who brought this up in the first place so I just asked the simple question, “what does this got to do with the card deal”? I'm not looking for a fight; I'm looking for an answer. But I guess you do like to walk away...as in walk away from honoring deals and keeping your word.

Offline wackygarbage

You are the one who brought this up in the first place so I just asked the simple question, “what does this got to do with the card deal”? I'm not looking for a fight; I'm looking for an answer. But I guess you do like to walk away...as in walk away from honoring deals and keeping your word.

Kiss my @ss!  You and bandaches belong together!

Offline Account Closed

Kiss my @ss!  You and bandaches belong together!

LOL  :] :]   You're easy work!!   ;D   :88:

anything