Author Topic: TOPPSONLINE!!!  (Read 3129 times)

Offline WACKY_SNIPER

TOPPSONLINE!!!
« on: October 25, 2011, 07:22:53 PM »
 I dont know if any 1 else had a problem with an order, but upon checking my E-mail I noticed that toppsonline charged me for 4 copies of tha wacky comic, 9 binders & 3 ans8 boxes for over $100+ when all I ordered was 1 wacky comic. When I contacted toppsonline they said they made a mistake & would fix the problem but would not refund shipping. 2 make a long story short I had 2 stay on tha fone for more then 2 hrs 2 get toppsonline 2 refund tha shipping. Due 2 all tha hassle toppsonline put me through I canceled my order & will now try 2 buy a wacky comic 2nd hand. any 1 else have this problem with toppsonline?

Offline Sue Mee

• and Sometimes I'm LipOff
Re: TOPPSONLINE!!!
« Reply #1 on: October 25, 2011, 07:56:44 PM »
I dont know if any 1 else had a problem with an order, but upon checking my E-mail I noticed that toppsonline charged me for 4 copies of tha wacky comic, 9 binders & 3 ans8 boxes for over $100+ when all I ordered was 1 wacky comic. When I contacted toppsonline they said they made a mistake & would fix the problem but would not refund shipping. 2 make a long story short I had 2 stay on tha fone for more then 2 hrs 2 get toppsonline 2 refund tha shipping. Due 2 all tha hassle toppsonline put me through I canceled my order & will now try 2 buy a wacky comic 2nd hand. any 1 else have this problem with toppsonline?

Wow, that's crazy!  They should have offered to refund any extra shipping charges immediately. 

(I'll sell you one for $10.00 + $7,342 shipping.....  jk)
Sue Mee is AKA LipOff
My Home-Made Wackys

Offline Playbug

• Visit my website !
    • jeffxmusic.com
« Reply #2 on: October 25, 2011, 08:44:06 PM »

Now charge them for 2 hours of your time and over the limit fee's from your credit card.

That is crazy.
Keep on Rockin' in the Free World

Offline bandaches

• http://www.wackypackage.com/
    • Visit my Wacky Pack Website
« Reply #3 on: October 26, 2011, 03:17:08 PM »
Yeah & tha guy from topps was convinced that it was my fault for thier mistake. Funny thing is the 1st guy kept telling me they had on call detectives 2 investigate these kinds of problems lol. 
What was the total shipping charge they were going to charge you for all that stuff?  Maybe the shipping charge was going to be no different than with the comic book given that they rape us for over $10 for the comic book alone already. 
Contact me at bandaches@yahoo.com as I have tons of wackys for sale!  Visit my website http://www.wackypackage.com/

Offline Playbug

• Visit my website !
    • jeffxmusic.com
« Reply #4 on: October 26, 2011, 08:18:20 PM »
What was the total shipping charge they were going to charge you for all that stuff?  Maybe the shipping charge was going to be no different than with the comic book given that they rape us for over $10 for the comic book alone already. 

Bet their UPS guy was warming up like a pitcher in the World Series.

Offline bandaches

• http://www.wackypackage.com/
    • Visit my Wacky Pack Website
« Reply #5 on: October 26, 2011, 08:21:51 PM »
Bet their UPS guy was warming up like a pitcher in the World Series.
LOL, yeah, with the size of the dent in my box, the guy seemed to have a pretty good arm!
Contact me at bandaches@yahoo.com as I have tons of wackys for sale!  Visit my website http://www.wackypackage.com/

Offline Playbug

• Visit my website !
    • jeffxmusic.com
« Reply #6 on: October 26, 2011, 08:25:52 PM »
LOL, yeah, with the size of the dent in my box, the guy seemed to have a pretty good arm!

Our UPS dude is nicer. He puts stuff on the chair on my back porch. He did just today. Maybe he just threw out his arm?

Offline Sue Mee

• and Sometimes I'm LipOff
« Reply #7 on: October 26, 2011, 09:33:58 PM »
Our UPS dude is nicer. He puts stuff on the chair on my back porch. He did just today. Maybe he just threw out his arm?

lol!!
Sue Mee is AKA LipOff
My Home-Made Wackys

anything