Author Topic: Wacky Packages Comics NOW AVAILABLE on shoptopps.com  (Read 24033 times)

Offline FourRoses

Re: Wacky Packages Comics NOW AVAILABLE on shoptopps.com
« Reply #70 on: October 28, 2011, 03:13:36 PM »
Still not an excuse for tha shipping topps charges.

For what I pay, I essentially get next day air at ground prices.

Besides, if I had to high-tail it to Manhattan between going to Nintendo World, the Japanese bakery over by Rockafeller Ctr and gas, I'd spend much more then nine bucks.

Offline Fanatical_and_Sickly

• Administrator
« Reply #71 on: October 28, 2011, 03:28:24 PM »
I thought these would run out quicker. I can't believe they are still avialable. :o
nobody wants/needs more than 1.

Offline bandaches

• http://www.wackypackage.com/
    • Visit my Wacky Pack Website
« Reply #72 on: November 01, 2011, 04:49:23 PM »
...until Topps decides to bundle them with a promo card to assist in selling the rest of the stock.....
Contact me at bandaches@yahoo.com as I have tons of wackys for sale!  Visit my website http://www.wackypackage.com/

Offline Feetena

• 10....err, 9 toes in every bowl!
« Reply #73 on: November 01, 2011, 05:00:33 PM »
...until Topps decides to bundle them with a promo card to assist in selling the rest of the stock.....

No doubt that will be the case with comic #2

Offline Monsterettes

« Reply #74 on: November 01, 2011, 05:33:16 PM »
I like having one to read/flex the spine/write sketch numbers in, and one to keep pristine.  Not everyone will feel that way, but at least one person wants more than 1!

Offline idiotcomic

• Anders
  • Anders
« Reply #75 on: November 01, 2011, 06:52:13 PM »
Wowzers this looks cool!
Howdy!

Offline eman

• Erik Bowen (aka eman)
« Reply #76 on: November 06, 2011, 08:53:39 PM »

No kidding.  I paid $10.41......   Ouch!

Me too. That is a huge ripoff for shipping. Why can't Topps use USPS instead for things like this?  Small flat rate box would have been less expensive.

Offline bandaches

• http://www.wackypackage.com/
    • Visit my Wacky Pack Website
« Reply #77 on: November 07, 2011, 07:11:04 AM »
I gotta ask, was this strip created first and then the sketches drawn or were a bunch of similar themed sketches drawn and then slapped together as a strip?  I think it is the latter as this strip has very little flow to it.  Neat concept but doesn't seem to have quite hit the mark as a finished product.
Contact me at bandaches@yahoo.com as I have tons of wackys for sale!  Visit my website http://www.wackypackage.com/

Offline FourRoses

« Reply #78 on: November 07, 2011, 10:24:48 AM »
Me too. That is a huge ripoff for shipping. Why can't Topps use USPS instead for things like this?  Small flat rate box would have been less expensive.

Do you trust the USPS with something unique, autographed, in demand, etc.., like certain Wacky Packages memorabilia? I know I don't.

Offline eman

• Erik Bowen (aka eman)
« Reply #79 on: November 07, 2011, 02:22:57 PM »
Do you trust the USPS with something unique, autographed, in demand, etc.., like certain Wacky Packages memorabilia? I know I don't.

I've gotten stuff just as banged up from UPS and Fed-Ex.  I can see your point though.  Just sucks that the actual shipping charge was more than the item itself.

Offline WackyGPK

« Reply #80 on: November 07, 2011, 04:13:02 PM »
Hey guys long time lurker. I also bought 2, one to read and one to keep closed. I used to read a lot of comics back in the day and got used to this for those special issues. I happened to take a peak at my second ones autograph only to find out it was missing!! You might want to check all of your as well. I'm not sure I will keep it so if anyone wants a cool error shoot me a message.

Offline sco(o)t

• Looking:Postcard Ser4 BUGWEISER Smokin' Joe sketch
« Reply #81 on: November 07, 2011, 04:26:08 PM »
Hey guys long time lurker. I also bought 2, one to read and one to keep closed. I used to read a lot of comics back in the day and got used to this for those special issues. I happened to take a peak at my second ones autograph only to find out it was missing!! You might want to check all of your as well. I'm not sure I will keep it so if anyone wants a cool error shoot me a message.
PM sent
aka Scot Leibacher (no trademark)

anything