Author Topic: FROM 10 AGAIN CLOTHING  (Read 4630 times)

Offline 10againclothing

FROM 10 AGAIN CLOTHING
« on: October 23, 2011, 06:34:09 PM »
Greetings all:
I know some of you have been having problems with our new site and I wanted to let you know that I apologize for any inconvenience. This was certainly not our intention. First and foremost, I just found out today that there was an issue with various items defaulting to force you to buy 3, 4, even 8 pieces of a particular style.  While that would definitely work to our advantage, I have a feeling it wasn't good for any of my customers.  I am happy to tell you that this has been fixed (or so we think).  It is possible that you may still encounter a product that has not been corrected.  This is because we had to actually go through each and every product on the site and manually fix them. Unlike machines, we humans do sometimes make mistakes once in a blue moon so please forgive us if it turns out we missed any.  You can feel free to e-mail me directly if you encounter such a problem and one of us will right it as quickly as we can.  You can reach me at matt@10againclothing.com.  Furthermore, you can feel free to contact me at this e-mail with any other questions/comments you might have. This now beings me to the second problem we've been experiencing: our info@thelogoshop.com e-mail address. For whatever reason, these e-mails have been getting lost.  I believe this problem is fixed as well but would still urge you to contact me at my direct e-mail should you wish to correspond, praise, complain, vent, rant, chat or whatever.

On a somewhat related issue, we're also having a problem with out of stock items still appearing in the drop down menu of sizes.  This means that you won't actually discover if the size is out of stock until you try and add it to your cart. This of course sucks and we are going to have it fixed very soon. Sorry about that one.

For those of you that ordered some of our newest shirts, I'm happy to tell you that we just shipped the first orders out and the shirts looked amazing.  I thought they were so great I actually wrote a special blog about them.  The three designs that are on the white body (BAND ACHE, JAIL-O and HOSTAGE) were printed on our original, super soft 50/50 blanks and they look and feel amazing. On that subject, I've read that some of you think 50/50 is a big step down from 100% cotton and simply will not have any part of it. Some of you even think that the reason we use 50/50 is because it's cheaper and we can make a little extra coin from it.  Well I've got two words for you: UH-UH. 

I'm fairly confident that this longstanding stigma towards polyester dates back to the seventies dicso era.  As  most of us that love Wackys are now in our forties, I imagine for many of you the thought of polyester immediately conjures up images of bad disco attire and people like Denny Terrio.  Please believe me when I tell you you're way off on this one.  While it's unlikely that you'll find me wearing a pale blue polyester tux with navy trim and ruffles, poly/cotton blended shirts are the softest, most comfy, vintagey type of tee shirt you can have.  Furthermore (and this is important), they are no less expensive than 100% cotton so please don't think this is some kind of cost saving maneuver or that we are cheaping out.  If any of you are familiar with the brand Junk Food, most all of their shirts are 50/50 and they have about the nicest t-shirts in retail today (second to ours of course).

I hope this has cleared the air on some things. Again, any of you are welcome to contact me at any time about almost anything. I enjoy hearing from you and sharing in my love and appreciation for Wacky Packages which I truly wallowed in as a child.  My eleven year old daughters door is caked over in the stickers she too loves equally as much as I did which is a total thrill.  It's so rare to find something that translates from generation to generation which is really my favorite thing about having the privilege of being able to produce these shirts.

I'm making a special code for readers of this forum which will give you a 20% discount for the next week or so. It's WPFORUM1.  Thanks for reading and more importantly, thanks for buying.

Most sincerely,
Matt Levy

Offline Hustler08

• I Hustle for Wacky Packs!!!
Re: FROM 10 AGAIN CLOTHING
« Reply #1 on: October 23, 2011, 06:49:13 PM »
Greetings all:
I know some of you have been having problems with our new site and I wanted to let you know that I apologize for any inconvenience. This was certainly not our intention. First and foremost, I just found out today that there was an issue with various items defaulting to force you to buy 3, 4, even 8 pieces of a particular style.  While that would definitely work to our advantage, I have a feeling it wasn't good for any of my customers.  I am happy to tell you that this has been fixed (or so we think).  It is possible that you may still encounter a product that has not been corrected.  This is because we had to actually go through each and every product on the site and manually fix them. Unlike machines, we humans do sometimes make mistakes once in a blue moon so please forgive us if it turns out we missed any.  You can feel free to e-mail me directly if you encounter such a problem and one of us will right it as quickly as we can.  You can reach me at matt@10againclothing.com.  Furthermore, you can feel free to contact me at this e-mail with any other questions/comments you might have. This now beings me to the second problem we've been experiencing: our info@thelogoshop.com e-mail address. For whatever reason, these e-mails have been getting lost.  I believe this problem is fixed as well but would still urge you to contact me at my direct e-mail should you wish to correspond, praise, complain, vent, rant, chat or whatever.

On a somewhat related issue, we're also having a problem with out of stock items still appearing in the drop down menu of sizes.  This means that you won't actually discover if the size is out of stock until you try and add it to your cart. This of course sucks and we are going to have it fixed very soon. Sorry about that one.

For those of you that ordered some of our newest shirts, I'm happy to tell you that we just shipped the first orders out and the shirts looked amazing.  I thought they were so great I actually wrote a special blog about them.  The three designs that are on the white body (BAND ACHE, JAIL-O and HOSTAGE) were printed on our original, super soft 50/50 blanks and they look and feel amazing. On that subject, I've read that some of you think 50/50 is a big step down from 100% cotton and simply will not have any part of it. Some of you even think that the reason we use 50/50 is because it's cheaper and we can make a little extra coin from it.  Well I've got two words for you: UH-UH. 

I'm fairly confident that this longstanding stigma towards polyester dates back to the seventies dicso era.  As  most of us that love Wackys are now in our forties, I imagine for many of you the thought of polyester immediately conjures up images of bad disco attire and people like Denny Terrio.  Please believe me when I tell you you're way off on this one.  While it's unlikely that you'll find me wearing a pale blue polyester tux with navy trim and ruffles, poly/cotton blended shirts are the softest, most comfy, vintagey type of tee shirt you can have.  Furthermore (and this is important), they are no less expensive than 100% cotton so please don't think this is some kind of cost saving maneuver or that we are cheaping out.  If any of you are familiar with the brand Junk Food, most all of their shirts are 50/50 and they have about the nicest t-shirts in retail today (second to ours of course).

I hope this has cleared the air on some things. Again, any of you are welcome to contact me at any time about almost anything. I enjoy hearing from you and sharing in my love and appreciation for Wacky Packages which I truly wallowed in as a child.  My eleven year old daughters door is caked over in the stickers she too loves equally as much as I did which is a total thrill.  It's so rare to find something that translates from generation to generation which is really my favorite thing about having the privilege of being able to produce these shirts.

I'm making a special code for readers of this forum which will give you a 20% discount for the next week or so. It's WPFORUM1.  Thanks for reading and more importantly, thanks for buying.

Most sincerely,
Matt Levy

Hi Matt,

Shirts are great!! I've worn many of those 50/50 blend shirts and they are comfortable and super nice - esp. the distressed look...but the website requires more information about the shirts such as detailed sizes, 50/50 blend, etc...length and width...my 11 yr old loves Wacky's too...appreciate the email response...i am sure other will have constructive critism for you..like Returning emails, custmer svc - ans phones etc...

KEEP on TRUCK'IN...shirts are great...

BTW...please send emails out to those people who ordered the new shirts...so they know they're coming...

Offline 10againclothing

« Reply #2 on: October 24, 2011, 11:23:21 AM »
In the interest of full diclosure, please note the following: All sizes in the new white shirts for the titles JAIL-O, HOSTAGE and BAND ACHE are 50/50 except for XXXL which is 100% cotton. Also, note that ALL SIZES in the two new non-white shirts (MRS. KLEAN AND GRAVE TRAIN) are 100% cotton.

We are in the process of putting information together which will be on the site that will detail what the size specs are for each of the shirts as well as what type of material it is.  If you have any interest in knowing before you order and before we get a chance to update the site, please e-mail me directly and I will get the info to you as to what exactly the shirt is that you are interested in.

Matt

Offline Hustler08

• I Hustle for Wacky Packs!!!
« Reply #3 on: October 24, 2011, 01:21:07 PM »
In the interest of full diclosure, please note the following: All sizes in the new white shirts for the titles JAIL-O, HOSTAGE and BAND ACHE are 50/50 except for XXXL which is 100% cotton. Also, note that ALL SIZES in the two new non-white shirts (MRS. KLEAN AND GRAVE TRAIN) are 100% cotton.

We are in the process of putting information together which will be on the site that will detail what the size specs are for each of the shirts as well as what type of material it is.  If you have any interest in knowing before you order and before we get a chance to update the site, please e-mail me directly and I will get the info to you as to what exactly the shirt is that you are interested in.

Matt

thanks - that helps..

Offline DrDeal

« Reply #4 on: October 24, 2011, 04:59:55 PM »
Thanks for the discount. I just got a Molten Crisp shirt. This is my second Wacky Shirt purchased from you. My green Gatorade shirt has been to many places spreading the word  :)

DrDeal

Offline Plastered Peanut

« Reply #5 on: October 24, 2011, 08:33:54 PM »

Most sincerely,
Matt Levy
Matt,

Just getting around to the 10again threads here, and I must say, I love that JailO tshirt.  And I would buy one in a heartbeat, especially with your gracious 20% discount offer, but I want the graphic on the BACK!  Could you offer those?  T-shirts with the large graphic on the back just seem so more classy to me than with the large graphic on the front.  OK OK I know the 70's t-shirts had the graphic on the front, but I said classy not classic.  (chuckle)   Seriously, I would love to see these shirts with the large graphic on the back, and a much smaller, pocket-size graphic on the front (left breast).

Sincerely,
David
Send me your borderless wackys!

Offline Duznt

• - John K -
« Reply #6 on: October 25, 2011, 12:29:34 AM »
Seriously, I would love to see these shirts with the large graphic on the back, and a much smaller, pocket-size graphic on the front (left breast).

That would be excellent!!

Offline Playbug

• Visit my website !
    • jeffxmusic.com
« Reply #7 on: October 25, 2011, 09:04:33 PM »
That would be excellent!!

I think that would be a nice alternative design. I can image someone seeing the smaller pocket image on the front and start talking about it, then you show them the back and blow them away!
Keep on Rockin' in the Free World

Offline HeadAndBoulders

« Reply #8 on: October 25, 2011, 09:51:12 PM »
Where are images of the shirts?

Offline Sue Mee

• and Sometimes I'm LipOff
« Reply #9 on: October 25, 2011, 11:13:27 PM »
Where are images of the shirts?

On the website.  I've got my eye on the Japanese Mars Attacks shirt.  A little pricey though.
Sue Mee is AKA LipOff
My Home-Made Wackys