Author Topic: Old School Binders  (Read 2901 times)

Offline 70s_Kid

Old School Binders
« on: October 22, 2011, 07:57:43 AM »
Does anyone have one of these binders?  If so, how well made is it, and how many sets of the Old school do you think could fit in it?  I don't want to buy a new binder for each set that comes out.....  thanks.

Offline sco(o)t

• Looking:Postcard Ser4 BUGWEISER Smokin' Joe sketch
Re: Old School Binders
« Reply #1 on: October 22, 2011, 08:35:21 AM »
Does anyone have one of these binders?  If so, how well made is it, and how many sets of the Old school do you think could fit in it?  I don't want to buy a new binder for each set that comes out.....  thanks.

I currently have OS1 and OS2 in this binder with plenty more room for at least 2 more sets . And I usually put a lot per set such as wrappers, adverts, and for these two sets, even have the sketch posters cut up as cards and in 9 pocket pages. I think these binders are pretty well made although I wonder how long the puffy covers will hold up just because I have seen similar older items crack, etc.
aka Scot Leibacher (no trademark)

Offline Dr Popper

• Non-Wackys
« Reply #2 on: October 22, 2011, 04:15:40 PM »
I KNOW ITS A LIL OFF TOPIC BUT COULD ANY 1 GIVE ME FEEDBACK ON THA POST CARD BINDER TOPPS SALES? LIKE DO THE PAGES HOLD THA POST CARDS NICE & TIGHT OR ARE THEY KINDA LOOSE? A SCAN OR 2 WOULD BE NICE.

They are kind of like tightly loose.
Dr Popper (aka Rob Palmer)

Offline BumChex

• Wacky Packages Forum
  • Administrator
« Reply #3 on: October 22, 2011, 09:12:10 PM »
HELLO DR POPPER HOW R U? ME I'M DOING GOOD LOL. BUT ANYWAYS THATS NICE TO HEAR AS I'M LOOKING TO BUY 1 IF I EVER FIND A SET OF HPC 2011 LOL.

Let's cool the caps. It sounds like your shouting. Thanks!

Offline BumChex

• Wacky Packages Forum
  • Administrator
« Reply #4 on: October 22, 2011, 11:52:56 PM »

LOL IT'S A FORM OF EXPRESSION. Anyways is that better bumchex lol. 

What form?