Author Topic: Wacky 1-16  (Read 17182 times)

Offline Soremel

Re: Wacky 1-16
« Reply #35 on: March 30, 2013, 07:28:19 PM »
An interesting discussion/poll. As Playskull notes, this was in a thread in Greg's forum, started by Scott Broberg, I think. Here's the first post in that thread:
Here is the last post containing the list dated 12/22/08:

As of today, March 30th ~ 2013, I have officially "Sealed the Deal" on one of my 1-16 runs and got to categorize it as an "A"! (Geez, it only took 39 years to do! LOL!) I received my Grime Heavy in this morning's mail and immediately put it in my collection. My two remaining "B" collections each need a Grime Heavy and Scoot n/c to upgrade them to "A"s, but I'm psyched to have one of my three sets "graduate"!

Offline sco(o)t

• Looking:Postcard Ser4 BUGWEISER Smokin' Joe sketch
« Reply #36 on: March 30, 2013, 07:44:38 PM »
As of today, March 30th ~ 2013, I have officially "Sealed the Deal" on one of my 1-16 runs and got to categorize it as an "A"! (Geez, it only took 39 years to do! LOL!) I received my Grime Heavy in this morning's mail and immediately put it in my collection. My two remaining "B" collections each need a Grime Heavy and Scoot n/c to upgrade them to "A"s, but I'm psyched to have one of my three sets "graduate"!

Congrats!! Gotta love that feeling of completing a goal.
aka Scot Leibacher (no trademark)

Offline RawGoo

• Administrator
« Reply #37 on: March 31, 2013, 04:10:28 AM »

Congratulations!  I remember that feeling.  For me the last item was an alternate back puzzle piece, and I got quite the thrill putting that card into the empty spot in the page.

Offline Soremel

« Reply #38 on: April 03, 2013, 06:57:33 PM »

Here's a picture of my new arrival! (Yes, I'm a proud Wacky parent!)

« Last Edit: March 17, 2021, 11:55:34 PM by RawGoo »

Offline Kook

« Reply #39 on: April 03, 2013, 08:22:36 PM »
Here's a picture of my new arrival! (Yes, I'm a proud Wacky parent!)

That's a nice one!