Author Topic: Halloween PC Sketch and COA Wanted  (Read 3486 times)

Offline Campy

• work in progress
Halloween PC Sketch and COA Wanted
« on: October 18, 2011, 08:21:36 PM »

Hi All,

As most of you know I have the sketch bug and am looking to put together my sketch set for the new series( still working on PC7 also). With that said I am interested in purchasing any sketch and COA that you want to sell at a reasonable price. Just PM me. I am also willing to trade for sketch cards if you are looking for something just let me know.

Thanks,
Mark B

Offline bandaches

• http://www.wackypackage.com/
    • Visit my Wacky Pack Website
Re: Halloween PC Sketch and COA Wanted
« Reply #1 on: October 18, 2011, 08:36:11 PM »
  Hi All,

As most of you know I have the sketch bug and am looking to put together my sketch set for the new series( still working on PC7 also). With that said I am interested in purchasing any sketch and COA that you want to sell at a reasonable price. Just PM me. I am also willing to trade for sketch cards if you are looking for something just let me know.

Thanks,
Mark B
I already posted my available sketches in the sketch thread, one of them is on ebay with the full pack contents so it could potentially sell.  if either is of interest for a trade, let me know. 
Contact me at bandaches@yahoo.com as I have tons of wackys for sale!  Visit my website http://www.wackypackage.com/

Offline jaylynch

• World Record Sketch Artist
« Reply #2 on: October 19, 2011, 02:57:07 AM »
What is this "certificate of Authentification"  thing?   Do you mean that in the package, you get a sketch card that is numbered on the back...and in the same package you get a certificate of authentification which is also numbered on the back with the same number that is on the sketch card in the package?

Offline jaylynch

• World Record Sketch Artist
« Reply #3 on: October 19, 2011, 03:09:36 AM »
... Or is it that you get a sketch card which is numbered with say "256", and a certificate of authenticity which is numbered with say "538" in the same package.  Thus requiring you to spend the rest of your life seeking out the person who got the certificate of authenticity which matches the number on your sketch card?     

Offline NEZHEAD42

« Reply #4 on: October 19, 2011, 05:42:07 AM »
What is this "certificate of Authentification"  thing?   Do you mean that in the package, you get a sketch card that is numbered on the back...and in the same package you get a certificate of authentification which is also numbered on the back with the same number that is on the sketch card in the package?

There is a sketch card and a COA in each pack with matching numbers.
"What's the point of being grown up, if you can't act childish?" - Doctor Who

Offline lucidjc

« Reply #5 on: October 19, 2011, 03:32:44 PM »
TO THOSE WHO MISSED OUT!   They had a few sets up for sale today, KEEP CHECKING THE SITE!!!!!!