Author Topic: 2011 Halloween For Sale  (Read 8942 times)

Offline Ruffs

2011 Halloween For Sale
« on: October 15, 2011, 12:34:13 PM »
I missed out on the sale so if anyone can sell a set less the original hand drawn sketch please PM me. Thanks

Offline NEZHEAD42

Re: 2011 Halloween For Sale
« Reply #1 on: October 15, 2011, 12:42:00 PM »
I completly missed this due to being out of town. I'm looking to buy a set with or without the sketch card. Can anyone help me out?
"What's the point of being grown up, if you can't act childish?" - Doctor Who

Offline lucidjc

« Reply #2 on: October 15, 2011, 12:56:02 PM »
I say keep trying the site also. A few do slip back into mix.

Offline NEZHEAD42

« Reply #3 on: October 15, 2011, 01:03:12 PM »
I say keep trying the site also. A few do slip back into mix.
Thanks for the suggestion. I will keep trying.
Also, Thanks to everyone that sent a PM or email to give me heads up. Unfortunately, I went to my parents house and spent the night. I never checked email or got on a computer the whole time (I was even up at 7am this morning and could have gotten a set then, arrgh). I can't believe I missed this. This is the first postcard set I have missed out on. Damn.
"What's the point of being grown up, if you can't act childish?" - Doctor Who

Offline lucidjc

« Reply #4 on: October 15, 2011, 01:13:00 PM »
Thanks for the suggestion. I will keep trying.
Also, Thanks to everyone that sent a PM or email to give me heads up. Unfortunately, I went to my parents house and spent the night. I never checked email or got on a computer the whole time (I was even up at 7am this morning and could have gotten a set then, arrgh). I can't believe I missed this. This is the first postcard set I have missed out on. Damn.

Dont feel so bad, i missed out on 1,2,3,4,5,6,2010 Halloween.  There, feel better?

Offline Porkie

• Looking for *Irish Test* cards!
« Reply #5 on: October 15, 2011, 02:41:12 PM »
In the FWIW category, you might want to try the Buddy System I came up with for the Postcards. Doing something like this and/or text messages via the phone seems like a great idea to me. I did this because I also missed out on most of the Postcards in Wacky history and was insanely frustrated last time. Last night is the first time I have been able to purchase them at release time (for PC7 I was able to purchase extra sets after-the-fact).

In fact, I may have the most annoying "missed out" story evah! For PC6, I was actually looking at the Limited Edition set on-line at the Topps Store, trying to understand the difference between it and the regular postcards. After hem-hawing around for several minutes (refreshing screens all the while) I decided to buy a single LE set, still not really understanding what they were or their limited nature. I was able to add them to my cart but when I went to pay for them it said THEY WERE SOLD OUT. I was THAT close!  >:D

After that I missed out on the 2010 Halloween set because I was gone for a few days (#@$!!), and then missed out on PC7 (initially) because of email configuration (Neil's email went into a spam folder - #@$!!). I was about to go postal when I was able to purchase some PC7 sets after being put on a wait list (I don't believe the wait lists exit anymore -- have to confirm with Neil).

So now I'm one of the guys that presses refresh on his browser 8,000 times waiting for them to pop up because I am not going to miss 'em again!! Heh.

Offline ratchet007

« Reply #6 on: October 16, 2011, 08:40:17 AM »
Unfortunately, I was out of town for the last four days because of work. Just got home and found out I missed the Halloween postcards for the second year in a row. I would like to purchase a set if anyone has an extra. Just the postcards and the TS 13 Bonus card is all I need.  Please PM me if you can help.
Thanks in advance.

Offline Kook

« Reply #7 on: October 16, 2011, 11:55:15 AM »
First time I missed out too. I'd like to get a set of postcards, bio set, bonus, mini postcard, wrapper & 1 sketch. Anyone that has any (or all) of these extras, please PM with what you have available. Thanks

Offline Cooliocious

« Reply #8 on: October 16, 2011, 03:29:39 PM »
I bought 3 with the intention of selling them on eBay.  Also, my friend bought 3.

I have 6 available for anyone who would like make an offer before I put them on eBay.  If you purchase a set of 3, then I can ship them in the original box from ShopTopps.com unopened. 

Let me know if you are interested...thanks.

Offline bandaches

• http://www.wackypackage.com/
    • Visit my Wacky Pack Website
« Reply #9 on: October 16, 2011, 04:43:43 PM »
I bought 3 with the intention of selling them on eBay.  Also, my friend bought 3.

I have 6 available for anyone who would like make an offer before I put them on eBay.  If you purchase a set of 3, then I can ship them in the original box from ShopTopps.com unopened. 

Let me know if you are interested...thanks.

How long are you going to take offers?  If someone makes an offer and then someone else offers more, will you be going back and forth between interested parties?  Why not just declare you are going to put these on ebay and be done with it?
Contact me at bandaches@yahoo.com as I have tons of wackys for sale!  Visit my website http://www.wackypackage.com/

Offline lucidjc

« Reply #10 on: October 16, 2011, 06:00:38 PM »
How long are you going to take offers?  If someone makes an offer and then someone else offers more, will you be going back and forth between interested parties?  Why not just declare you are going to put these on ebay and be done with it?

I dont even know why we are giving this clown the time of day. He's doing everything we hate. Had his friend buy 3 extra sets, bought for pure profit, He's a flipper. He just signed on today to sell his shit here. He doesnt care about if anyone here who didnt get one. He's refreshing his MSG screen right now for offers like we were when we were trying to buy them. I put him on ignore!

Offline bandaches

« Reply #11 on: October 16, 2011, 06:27:40 PM »

I dont even know why we are giving this clown the time of day. He's doing everything we hate. Had his friend buy 3 extra sets, bought for pure profit, He's a flipper. He just signed on today to sell his shit here. He doesnt care about if anyone here who didnt get one. He's refreshing his MSG screen right now for offers like we were when we were trying to buy them. I put him on ignore!
Agreed, I asked all of my questions to show that the flipper didn't even think the process through.  He meant to post, "hey, I have access to six packs and will be putting them on ebay, go fetch".
Contact me at bandaches@yahoo.com as I have tons of wackys for sale!  Visit my website http://www.wackypackage.com/

Offline deadpresidentsvisa

« Reply #12 on: October 18, 2011, 12:18:02 PM »
LQQKING to purchase 2 lots of the halloween postcards,just the postcards 1 to send to Anders and 1 to send someplace else.                    Thank You             LKM
"DID YOU TRY MONKEYING WITH IT" FROM *THE HOT ROCK*....ROBERT REDFORD...ZERO MOSTEL

Offline wackygarbage

« Reply #13 on: October 29, 2011, 01:51:26 AM »
Agreed, I asked all of my questions to show that the flipper didn't even think the process through.  He meant to post, "hey, I have access to six packs and will be putting them on ebay, go fetch".

GREEDY PRICK!!!

Offline wackygarbage

« Reply #14 on: October 29, 2011, 01:53:29 AM »

bandaches IS A GREEDY PRICK WHO HAS NO BUSINESS ON THIS FORUM!!!!

He's only on here for a profit!  Goddamn flippers!!!

Offline Paul_Maul

« Reply #15 on: October 29, 2011, 08:51:09 AM »

Am I missing something? In what you quoted, Ernie appears to be condemning a potential flipper. Not sure what you're referring to.

Offline bandaches

« Reply #16 on: October 29, 2011, 10:38:54 AM »
Am I missing something? In what you quoted, Ernie appears to be condemning a potential flipper. Not sure what you're referring to.
Michael has now decided to litter all of the threads with his issues.  Before it was at least limited to the one thread that he created.   His ability to read and comprehend posts and notes is at the level of a two year old.  You have called out what I have been telling him since I began transacting with him, he just doesn't seem to be able to read simple English sentences correctly.

Offline Duznt

• - John K -
« Reply #17 on: October 29, 2011, 11:02:53 AM »

You seem to have mixed up some of the posts in your reading of this thread. I've had many dealings with Ernie and he has always given me a fair deal. Always below what he could have got going the eBay route. You may want to step back, take a breather, and read the forum a little more before making such assumptions.

Offline RawGoo

• Administrator
« Reply #18 on: October 29, 2011, 11:40:09 AM »
You seem to have mixed up some of the posts in your reading of this thread. I've had many dealings with Ernie and he has always given me a fair deal. Always below what he could have got going the eBay route. You may want to step back, take a breather, and read the forum a little more before making such assumptions.

I agree, I've dealt with Ernie a number of times, and he has always been quite reasonable on pricing, and willing to adjust prices with multiple purchases.

Offline HeadAndBoulders

« Reply #19 on: October 29, 2011, 12:09:05 PM »
I've only had positive experiences with Ernie as well.  He's helped me out on a few occasions.

Offline Sue Mee

• and Sometimes I'm LipOff
« Reply #20 on: October 29, 2011, 12:12:46 PM »
I've only had positive experiences with Ernie as well.  He's helped me out on a few occasions.

Me too.  He's always a real straight shooter.
Sue Mee is AKA LipOff
My Home-Made Wackys

Offline bandaches

« Reply #21 on: October 29, 2011, 01:02:56 PM »
Well he better not. I'm a Cristian from Pennsylvania and i cling to my God and my Gun, i suggest he doesnt fuck with either of them!
Thanks everyone for the support!  I honestly didn't expect Michael would take this to the level of attacking all Christians, it really highlighted the type of character we are dealing with there.  Nezhead is right on the money that Michael as all the traits of Ronzombie but I have no reason to believe they are one in the same.  Scary that there are two of them!

Offline Crakola Crayons

• 10+ years of homemades
  • "...I'll stop the world and melt with you..."
    • Martin's View (blog about music, TV, movies and comics)
« Reply #22 on: October 30, 2011, 05:46:38 AM »
I have known Ernie for over a decade online and never had any problems with him whatsoever.
My blog on music, comics, film and more - Martin's View - http://mcmaenza.blogspot.com/

anything