Author Topic: 2011 Philly Show Promo Card Requestor List  (Read 20763 times)

Offline Porkie

• Looking for *Irish Test* cards!
2011 Philly Show Promo Card Requestor List
« on: October 10, 2011, 09:02:33 AM »
Post here if you are like me: unable to attend the 2011 Philly Show but would like to purchase a Postcard Promo Card and WP3 Promo Card from someone who goes and is able to obtain at least one extra.

I would purchase two or three of each (because I like them!) if they are obtainable, but am happy to buy at least one of each from someone who is able to pick up the extras for me. PM me or post a reply here.

Please post here if you also want to be on "the list" -- I am posting a reference to this thread in the "Who is going to the Philly Show" thread now.

And one of these days I am going to get to the show and hopefully meet many of you. Until then...

Thanks!  :great:
« Last Edit: October 10, 2011, 09:10:59 AM by Porkie »

Offline crackedjerk

Re: 2011 Philly Show Promo Card Requestor List
« Reply #1 on: October 10, 2011, 09:17:08 AM »
Post here if you are like me: unable to attend the 2011 Philly Show but would like to purchase a Postcard Promo Card and WP3 Promo Card from someone who goes and is able to obtain at least one extra.

I would purchase two or three of each (because I like them!) if they are obtainable, but am happy to buy at least one of each from someone who is able to pick up the extras for me. PM me or post a reply here.

Please post here if you also want to be on "the list" -- I am posting a reference to this thread in the "Who is going to the Philly Show" thread now.

And one of these days I am going to get to the show and hopefully meet many of you. Until then...

Thanks!  :great:

I am interested in getting a copy of each of these Wacky promos.  I emailed Harris Toser, who works at Non-Sport Update and helps put on the show.  He said that they are allowing each attendee to pick up a second set of promos with each admission to the show.  So, any Wacky fans that can get that extra set, I'm more than happy to buy or trade for your extra Wacky promos.  Thanks!

Offline View Monster

• Sights For Sore-Eyes
  • ___ a.k.a. wackyfan ___
    • Non-Sport trading cardz
« Reply #2 on: October 10, 2011, 09:18:45 AM »
I would like one if someone can hook us up..... :D

Offline HeadAndBoulders

« Reply #3 on: October 10, 2011, 09:36:05 AM »
I.d like one as well.

Offline Playskull

« Reply #4 on: October 10, 2011, 09:45:39 AM »
Would love to get one!!!!

Offline Joe G.

« Reply #5 on: October 10, 2011, 09:50:48 AM »
Like one of each as well.
Thanks,
vfx2g

Offline sco(o)t

• Looking:Postcard Ser4 BUGWEISER Smokin' Joe sketch
« Reply #6 on: October 10, 2011, 10:14:16 AM »
Same here, unable to attend but would be glad to buy ( or trade ) for WP Philly promo items.
aka Scot Leibacher (no trademark)

Offline Swiski

« Reply #7 on: October 10, 2011, 10:33:37 AM »
Please add me to the list for 1 each of the two different promo cards. Thx!

Offline JasonLiebig

• CollectingCandy.com
« Reply #8 on: October 10, 2011, 11:04:11 AM »
I'd love to snag one of each of the promos, especially the postcard.
Jason Liebig - A swell TV host (currently on History Channel) who used to oversee Marvel Comics' X-Men - now creator and curator of WishbookWeb.com and CollectingCandy.com, a celebration of candy packaging, marketing and the people behind it all

Offline Hustler08

• I Hustle for Wacky Packs!!!
« Reply #9 on: October 10, 2011, 11:20:08 AM »
I am interested in getting a copy of each of these Wacky promos.  I emailed Harris Toser, who works at Non-Sport Update and helps put on the show.  He said that they are allowing each attendee to pick up a second set of promos with each admission to the show.  So, any Wacky fans that can get that extra set, I'm more than happy to buy or trade for your extra Wacky promos.  Thanks!

So he's saying we can get an xtra set FREE with ONE paid admission...or we can buy TWO paid admissions for one person and to get the 2 promo packages..pls confirm..

Are we sure they are going to hand out the Olds3 Promo and the PC Promo with EACH paid admission or will it be random?? Maybe they will also hand them out at the Topps Vault Table??

Offline Zenergizer

« Reply #10 on: October 10, 2011, 11:27:00 AM »
if we're compiling a list, please add me on for one (two if possible?)

Gracias

Taz

« Reply #11 on: October 10, 2011, 11:30:17 AM »
Well, let me jump on this bandwagon for one myself if possible.

Offline Ruffs

« Reply #12 on: October 10, 2011, 11:36:14 AM »
Hi I would like the promo cards as well, so if you could, count me in!!!

Offline NEZHEAD42

« Reply #13 on: October 10, 2011, 12:00:46 PM »
I'd like to get one of each as well. Whomever is able to hook us up, thank you!
"What's the point of being grown up, if you can't act childish?" - Doctor Who

Offline Crust

« Reply #14 on: October 10, 2011, 12:35:43 PM »
I'll take one, thanks! :D

Offline Dr Popper

• Non-Wackys
« Reply #15 on: October 10, 2011, 12:48:13 PM »
So he's saying we can get an xtra set FREE with ONE paid admission...or we can buy TWO paid admissions for one person and to get the 2 promo packages..pls confirm..

Are we sure they are going to hand out the Olds3 Promo and the PC Promo with EACH paid admission or will it be random?? Maybe they will also hand them out at the Topps Vault Table??

In the past they have allowed us to purchase extra packages for the price of admission, and it was usually 3 extras plus the initial admission package, so you could walk out with 4 packages.  Sounds like it will be 2 this time. 
Dr Popper (aka Rob Palmer)

Offline Duznt

• - John K -
« Reply #16 on: October 10, 2011, 12:52:32 PM »
I would also love to get one of each, thanks.

Offline bandaches

• http://www.wackypackage.com/
    • Visit my Wacky Pack Website
« Reply #17 on: October 10, 2011, 03:12:47 PM »
Don't we already have a list of requestors in the Philly show thread?
Contact me at bandaches@yahoo.com as I have tons of wackys for sale!  Visit my website http://www.wackypackage.com/

Offline DrSushi

« Reply #18 on: October 10, 2011, 05:11:32 PM »
Sign me up for a set (or 2, if possible). Thanks!

Offline rdsjnk

« Reply #19 on: October 10, 2011, 08:00:13 PM »
Please sign me up also, Thanks ;)

Offline exorcist

« Reply #20 on: October 10, 2011, 08:15:50 PM »
hello i would love to be added to get both promos as well thanks yall

Offline Porkie

« Reply #21 on: October 10, 2011, 08:16:30 PM »
Don't we already have a list of requestors in the Philly show thread?

I could not find a single list there -- in the 10 pages (!) of posts... Thus my idea of putting the requestors -- and now the attendees too -- in one place. Wow. A LOT of responses. Hopefully enough people will go and can bring back enough -- and will want to sell/trade to everyone listed.

So here's the list of people wanting at least one of each card, which I will update as more people reply (I just put them in the order of posting for sanity's sake) -- I will then follow this list with those who are planning on going to the show:

People who would like at least one of each Wacky Promo card (Postcard and WP3 (if it exists)):

Porkie
crackedjerk
View Monster
Head and Boulders
Playskull
vfx2g
sco(o)t
Swiski
JasonLiebig
Zenergizer
Taz
Ruffs
NEZHEAD42
Crust
Duznt
DrSushi
rdsjnk
exorcist
Playbug
BRUTE_88
eman
cmgmd
wormypackages
Rabid Shaver
Liptorn
Lavirus
Sue Mee

PM me or post in the thread and I will update the list here.

« Last Edit: October 13, 2011, 08:51:18 PM by Porkie »

Offline Playbug

• Visit my website !
    • jeffxmusic.com
« Reply #22 on: October 10, 2011, 10:10:43 PM »
Please put me on that list, as I already asked on the other thread. I will gladly reimburse whomever gets a set or sets of these for me + shipping.  :great:

Thank you.
Keep on Rockin' in the Free World

Offline Porkie

« Reply #23 on: October 11, 2011, 08:10:31 AM »
Please put me on that list, as I already asked on the other thread. I will gladly reimburse whomever gets a set or sets of these for me + shipping.  :great:

Thank you.

Done! I'm hoping we'll get more info on who is actually going to the show as this week progresses. :)

Offline bandaches

« Reply #24 on: October 11, 2011, 09:11:15 AM »
I could not find a single list there -- in the 10 pages (!) of posts... Thus my idea of putting the requestors -- and now the attendees too -- in one place. Wow. A LOT of responses. Hopefully enough people will go and can bring back enough -- and will want to sell/trade to everyone listed.

So here's the list of people wanting at least one of each card, which I will update as more people reply (I just put them in the order of posting for sanity's sake) -- I will then follow this list with those who are planning on going to the show:

People who would like at least one of each Wacky Promo card (Postcard and WP3 (if it exists)):

Porkie
crackedjerk
View Monster
Head and Boulders
Playskull
vfx2g
sco(o)t
Swiski
JasonLiebig
Zenergizer
Taz
Ruffs
NEZHEAD42
Crust
Duznt
DrSushi
rdsjnk
exorcist
Playbug
BRUTE_88

People attending or planning on attending the 2011 Philly Show:

Hustler08
Dr Popper
bandaches

PM me or post in the thread and I will update the lists here.

How did you fraw the conclusion I am attending the show?  Can you paste the requests from the other thread to here in case people who posted there don't see this new thread?  For the record, I am NOT attending the show and from what I could see, a far larger number of people have said they are attending the show that aren't on your list.
Contact me at bandaches@yahoo.com as I have tons of wackys for sale!  Visit my website http://www.wackypackage.com/

Offline eman

• Erik Bowen (aka eman)
« Reply #25 on: October 11, 2011, 02:00:44 PM »
I would like some too.  I would pay a fair price for someone's trouble of getting them and mailing them to me.

Offline bandaches

« Reply #26 on: October 11, 2011, 02:45:28 PM »
The following is the tally from the "who is going to the philly show" thread

Maybe: Monsterettes, Buzzooka
Going: Raw Goo, Paul Maul, Dr. Popper, Paste Anyplace, Lucidjc, Pupsi, Rathcet007, Big Tomi

There was another thread that had "requests" for the promo card but I didn't dig through that yet as it wasn't in the Philly show thread.

Might be a good idea to keep the "who is going to the philly show thread" for its stated purpose and keep this thread as the requestor thread so we don't all go insane chasing multiple threads.

All this while I can't make the show but at least I can help keep the data organized  :great:

Offline Porkie

« Reply #27 on: October 11, 2011, 08:48:41 PM »
Changed the list above to just be for requestors. I still couldn't find that other list... Sorry if any misunderstanding.

Offline cmgmd

« Reply #28 on: October 11, 2011, 09:01:52 PM »
I would like to get the promos as well please.

Offline wormypackages

« Reply #29 on: October 12, 2011, 01:18:06 AM »
I would like to get one too.

Offline crackedjerk

« Reply #30 on: October 12, 2011, 09:51:38 AM »

My understanding is that each attendee could pay for two admissions and therefore get two sets of promos.  I believe each person will get a "package" of promos at the door with their ticket and this "package" will contain both wacky promos plus whatever other promos are handed out.  As far as I know, there is no Topps Vault table at the show, but I could be wrong about that.

Offline bigtomi

« Reply #31 on: October 12, 2011, 10:17:25 AM »
As far as I know, there is no Topps Vault table at the show, but I could be wrong about that.
According to the website, Topps Vault will be there. And they usually are, at least of late.

Offline Pupsi-Cola

« Reply #32 on: October 12, 2011, 10:56:26 AM »
Changed the list above to just be for requestors. I still couldn't find that other list... Sorry if any misunderstanding.

Thank you Porkie for posting this list of members who are interested in getting the Baby Wrath card, OS 3 promo of Mr Babble, and the other cards in the packet. I have a suggestion that I think is good, For those that are attending the show, Each one of us pick 1 member from the list posted that we want to pick up the cards for. I have chosen Ruffs as the member that I'm getting the cards for, LMK what you think of my idea.

Offline Porkie

« Reply #33 on: October 12, 2011, 12:24:14 PM »

Thank you Porkie for posting this list of members who are interested in getting the Baby Wrath card, OS 3 promo of Mr Babble, and the other cards in the packet. I have a suggestion that I think is good, For those that are attending the show, Each one of us pick 1 member from the list posted that we want to pick up the cards for. I have chosen Ruffs as the member that I'm getting the cards for, LMK what you think of my idea.

I like your idea a lot! That's exactly what I was hoping attendees were going to do (in fact, that was the original intention behind me trying to list the attendees here -- trying to get the two together!)

Along similar lines, I just posted a thread regarding a Postcard Announcement Buddy System I came up with after the last Postcard series release, but forgot to post. Thought I better get on it!

(cmgmd and wormypackages: I added you to the list too)
« Last Edit: October 12, 2011, 12:28:34 PM by Porkie »

Offline bandaches

« Reply #34 on: October 12, 2011, 03:09:52 PM »

Unfortunately there will be far more people in need than people attending so assuming everyone who attends wants to keep one, there simply won't be enough to go around in theory.