Author Topic: I only need the TS-2 bonus card from the Series 3 Postcards called "Grave Nuts"  (Read 3673 times)

Offline wackygarbage

If anyone on the forum has an extra TS-2 Grave Nuts bonus card for sale or know someone that might have an extra for sale I would be willing to do part trade and part cash for it.  I have 2 Halloween H1 "Ghostess Fright Pie" and 1 H3 "BOTS".  So I would be willing to trade the 3 of these bonus cards and maybe some other bonus cards if interested.  I have multiple of just about all of the Wackys bonus cards from either ANS1 or ANS2 through ANS8 that could be thrown into the mix.

NOTICE - I have found both of the bonus cards thanks to a couple of great Forum members that have helped me out.

I, like just about everyone else it seems, would LOVE to get the "Baby Wrath" Promo card from the Non-Sports Card Show in Philly later this month.  PLEASE PM or e-mail me if you can help.  I am willing to pay good money for it.  Say the cost of admission, lunch, and a couple beers or non-alcoholic beverages????  I'm thinking around $40.00 or $50.00 for one of these bonus postcards might be fair?

Thank you and stay Wacky,

Michael Braum
wackygarbage@yahoo.com
« Last Edit: October 03, 2011, 02:26:35 AM by wackygarbage »

Offline Campy

• work in progress
I would trade the TS2 Grave Nuts for your Wacky Packages ANS7 RARE GOLD Flash Foil #20 "Wetflix"

Offline wackygarbage

I would trade the TS2 Grave Nuts for your Wacky Packages ANS7 RARE GOLD Flash Foil #20 "Wetflix"

DONE DEAL!  I have my Grave Nuts now!

Thanks,

Michael

Offline bandaches

• http://www.wackypackage.com/
    • Visit my Wacky Pack Website
DONE DEAL!  I have my Grave Nuts now!

Thanks,

Michael
LOL, Campy gave you this option a month ago.  Why didn't you just take it?
Contact me at bandaches@yahoo.com as I have tons of wackys for sale!  Visit my website http://www.wackypackage.com/