Author Topic: Blue Beanie Sketch Cards  (Read 6760 times)

Offline Stinger

Blue Beanie Sketch Cards
« on: September 05, 2011, 04:53:45 PM »
If anyone happens to have any of these to sell/trade please be sure to let me know.  I only have a Jay Lynch one.  I'm not sure if anyone will know what I'm talking about but there was a sketch card that ended some time in May on Ebay with the Blue Beanie and a woman on it which was done by Neil Camera.  I placed a bid but unfortunately lost.  Would anybody happen to have a pic of it because I accidently deleted the auction?   

Offline lucidjc

Re: Blue Beanie Sketch Cards
« Reply #1 on: September 05, 2011, 05:14:22 PM »
If anyone happens to have any of these to sell/trade please be sure to let me know.  I only have a Jay Lynch one.  I'm not sure if anyone will know what I'm talking about but there was a sketch card that ended some time in May on Ebay with the Blue Beanie and a woman on it which was done by Neil Camera.  I placed a bid but unfortunately lost.  Would anybody happen to have a pic of it because I accidently deleted the auction?   

Was it the bottom right?

Offline Stinger

« Reply #2 on: September 05, 2011, 05:31:36 PM »
That is the one, thanks a bunch for posting it! ;)

Was it the bottom right?

Offline Playbug

• Visit my website !
    • jeffxmusic.com
« Reply #3 on: September 05, 2011, 08:08:14 PM »
Was it the bottom right?

Those are awesome !! Especially the ones with dual characters. Nice job Neil !!!
Keep on Rockin' in the Free World

Offline Stinger

« Reply #4 on: January 26, 2012, 12:30:33 PM »
Hi,

I've been able to obtain Blue Beanie sketches from artists Jay Lynch, Fred Wheaton, Smokin' Joe, and Neil Camera.  I know Brent Engstrom and Mark Parisi did some as well.  Am I missing any other artists?  Any help would be appreciated and thanks!

Offline Dr Popper

• Non-Wackys
« Reply #5 on: January 26, 2012, 12:55:06 PM »
Hi,

I've been able to obtain Blue Beanie sketches from artists Jay Lynch, Fred Wheaton, Smokin' Joe, and Neil Camera.  I know Brent Engstrom and Mark Parisi did some as well.  Am I missing any other artists?  Any help would be appreciated and thanks!

My understanding was that all 12 artists did some of every 20 titles, and here is the artist list I have with the ones you have in bold............

Jay Lynch / Bhob Stewart / Bill Griffith / Brent Engstrom / Fred Wheaton / Joe Simko / Mark Parisi / Matt Kirscht / Neil Camera / Smokin Joe / Dave Gross / Jeff Zapata

Dr Popper (aka Rob Palmer)

Offline BumChex

• Wacky Packages Forum
  • Administrator
« Reply #6 on: January 26, 2012, 07:59:24 PM »
Hi,

I've got an amazing blue beanie that Lynch did with an artist return card. It's completely different than his other sketches and it's painstakingly painted. It really amazing. If you are a blue beanie collector we might be able to work out a deal. Just PM me if intrested. It won't be cheap so if your not going for the color sketches then you may not be interested. I can't remember what I paid but I think it was around $700. Just let me know.

Offline Stinger

« Reply #7 on: January 27, 2012, 10:15:03 AM »
Those are out of my price range but thanks for mentioning it.

I've got an amazing blue beanie that Lynch did with an artist return card. It's completely different than his other sketches and it's painstakingly painted. It really amazing. If you are a blue beanie collector we might be able to work out a deal. Just PM me if intrested. It won't be cheap so if your not going for the color sketches then you may not be interested. I can't remember what I paid but I think it was around $700. Just let me know.

Offline Hustler08

• I Hustle for Wacky Packs!!!
« Reply #8 on: January 27, 2012, 12:44:53 PM »

post a sketch...that would be cool...

Offline BumChex

• Wacky Packages Forum
  • Administrator
« Reply #9 on: January 27, 2012, 03:22:05 PM »
The scan doesn't do this painting justice. It just pops in person.

Offline deadpresidentsvisa

« Reply #10 on: January 27, 2012, 03:25:53 PM »
The scan doesn't do this painting justice. It just pops in person.

FANTASTIC
"DID YOU TRY MONKEYING WITH IT" FROM *THE HOT ROCK*....ROBERT REDFORD...ZERO MOSTEL

Offline Stinger

« Reply #11 on: March 28, 2013, 06:22:20 PM »
Has anybody got any new Blue Beanie sketch cards in their boxes lately?  My most recent ones I've obtained are from Jason Brower and Pat Barrett.  I'm up to seven now.

Offline sco(o)t

• Looking:Postcard Ser4 BUGWEISER Smokin' Joe sketch
« Reply #12 on: March 28, 2013, 07:43:25 PM »
Has anybody got any new Blue Beanie sketch cards in their boxes lately?  My most recent ones I've obtained are from Jason Brower and Pat Barrett.  I'm up to seven now.

I got a few OS4 beanie sketches by Hunt, Pingatore, and Zapata. Saw a nice Barrett OS4 one as well on eBay.
aka Scot Leibacher (no trademark)

Offline Stinger

« Reply #13 on: March 29, 2013, 08:40:11 AM »
Would you mind to show some pics, I'd like to see what they look like?  Thanks in advance.

Edit
Are you referring to the completed listing ones on Ebay?

I got a few OS4 beanie sketches by Hunt, Pingatore, and Zapata. Saw a nice Barrett OS4 one as well on eBay.
« Last Edit: March 29, 2013, 08:48:49 AM by Stinger »

Offline sco(o)t

• Looking:Postcard Ser4 BUGWEISER Smokin' Joe sketch
« Reply #14 on: March 29, 2013, 09:15:24 AM »
Would you mind to show some pics, I'd like to see what they look like?  Thanks in advance.

Edit
Are you referring to the completed listing ones on Ebay?

These are ones that I either pulled or purchased (I currently have):

aka Scot Leibacher (no trademark)

Offline Stinger

« Reply #15 on: April 03, 2013, 04:27:41 PM »
This is my Jason Brower one, I adore it!

Offline Jason Brower

• jasonbrowerart.com
« Reply #16 on: April 18, 2013, 10:20:24 AM »
Wow, thanks, Stinger. I'm glad you like it and own it. It's great to hear feedback like that and I appreciate it.

Offline Stinger

« Reply #17 on: December 21, 2013, 12:14:00 PM »
I have Blue Beanie sketches from Lynch, Engstrom, Wheaton (2), Camera, Smokin Joe, Brower, Barrett, Bhob, Kirscht, and Zapata now.  Be sure to let me know if you have some from any other artists you would like to part with.  Would love to get my hands on the Camera I was talking about earlier in the thread but not sure who owns it.
« Last Edit: December 21, 2013, 12:17:59 PM by Stinger »

anything