Author Topic: Wacky Packages Card Sized Tattoo for sale  (Read 3633 times)

Online Joe G.

Wacky Packages Card Sized Tattoo for sale
« on: August 25, 2011, 02:00:29 PM »
For Sale:  Wacky Packages Card Sized Tattoo

Price:  $5.00 (includes shipping)

This is a card sized 2 1/2" by 3 1/2" Wacky Pack Tattoo that was given out as a promo when buying Wacky T-Shirts.  It is super cool and looks like the Series 1 wrapper.  It is in mint condition and will be mailed flat.

PM me if interested.

Offline Dr Popper

• Non-Wackys
Re: Wacky Packages Card Sized Tattoo for sale
« Reply #1 on: August 25, 2011, 04:37:00 PM »

This is a card sized 2 1/2" by 3 1/2" Wacky Pack Tattoo that was given out as a promo when buying Wacky T-Shirts.  It is super cool and looks like the Series 1 wrapper.  It is in mint condition and will be mailed flat.

PM me if interested.

PM sent
Dr Popper (aka Rob Palmer)

Offline crackedjerk

« Reply #2 on: August 29, 2011, 10:46:08 AM »
Cool!  I've not seen this before.  Which shirts did you have to buy to get this tattoo?

PM me if interested.

Offline wormypackages

« Reply #3 on: August 29, 2011, 01:23:44 PM »
Cool!  I've not seen this before.  Which shirts did you have to buy to get this tattoo?

I got these in recent purchases from 10 again.  The shirts came cellophane wrapped with the tattoo in the package.  I am not sure exactly how many shirts they packaged with the tattoos them with but I got them in my last purchase of about 6 shirts or so from them in which they were selling items for about half price.  I am not so sure they are selling these shirts any more.

anything