Author Topic: Weakies Postcard Promo  (Read 3581 times)

Offline Liptorn

Weakies Postcard Promo
« on: August 09, 2011, 07:01:13 AM »
Hi Everyone,

I thought I would list this in the sell section in case people didn't see it in the Discussion section.

I would guess that Topps made 500 available during the 4 day show. I never saw a stack of more than 30 or so on the counter at a time, and there was no real buzz about them because the show is 95% sports cards related. The Weakies PC is cool because it is dated on back Aug 8, 2011 because the original art for the Weakies poster box went on ebay Monday the 8th.
Anyway, if forum members would like the Weakies PC, I am selling them for $5 each shipped, it costs about $1.75 to ship in a mailer and involves careful packing, so I am not really making a killing off of them. Limit of 3 per person while supplies last. I also have some of the Postcards series 7 bonus card of Cap'N Clunk TS11 available for $2 each. This is standard card size and was a bonus card with the regular series 7 postcard set. You can order up to 5 of the bonus card. Any form of payment is OK, check, money order, cash, or Paypal. Please send me a PM to reserve. My paypal is  gridking@aol.com   Thanks, Willie

Offline NEZHEAD42

Re: Weakies Postcard Promo
« Reply #1 on: August 09, 2011, 07:16:34 AM »
PM sent
"What's the point of being grown up, if you can't act childish?" - Doctor Who

Offline Campy

• work in progress
« Reply #2 on: August 09, 2011, 08:44:18 AM »
PM sent

Offline Liptorn

« Reply #3 on: August 09, 2011, 10:09:51 AM »
Wow, this is sorta overwhelming, I think I answered everyone's PM, if I missed you, please send me another.
I'm starting to address and pack these for shipping. I figure anyone who has paid with paypal by 3:30pm central time should have it shipped today.

Offline rdsjnk

« Reply #4 on: August 09, 2011, 10:10:14 AM »
PM Sent

Offline Porkie

• Looking for *Irish Test* cards!
« Reply #5 on: August 09, 2011, 04:32:24 PM »
Wow, this is sorta overwhelming, I think I answered everyone's PM, if I missed you, please send me another.
I'm starting to address and pack these for shipping. I figure anyone who has paid with paypal by 3:30pm central time should have it shipped today.

A bit like drinking from a fire hose? Well, with that soup it's probably a good thing! ;)

Seriously though -- you are da man. Kudos!  :great: