Author Topic: ANS8 Master Checklist  (Read 62913 times)

Offline RawGoo

• Administrator
Re: ANS 8 Master Checklist
« Reply #35 on: July 30, 2011, 08:32:08 AM »
so topps is randomly sending out both B4 and B5's??? argh!!!   >:D

Double argh!!  I bought the 'generic' Wacky feed at Walmart, would have preferred the decorated one.  And now I can't even be sure which bonus sticker I'll get from Topps store bonus boxes?????

« Reply #36 on: July 30, 2011, 10:16:56 AM »
so topps is randomly sending out both B4 and B5's??? argh!!!   >:D
I only know I got 6 bonus boxes all with B5 from Topps. Can any one else confirm they got B4 bonus boxes from Topps, if not, we can't assume they are doing this.

Offline Fanatical_and_Sickly

• Administrator
« Reply #37 on: July 30, 2011, 10:25:16 AM »
I only know I got 6 bonus boxes all with B5 from Topps. Can any one else confirm they got B4 bonus boxes from Topps, if not, we can't assume they are doing this.
Hustler already posted the B4 on the previous page, so I take it you don't believe him?

« Reply #38 on: July 30, 2011, 11:17:39 AM »
Hustler already posted the B4 on the previous page, so I take it you don't believe him?
Sorry, I missed that. They must be randomly sending them out.

• Administrator
« Reply #39 on: July 30, 2011, 01:24:44 PM »
Double argh!!  I bought the 'generic' Wacky feed at Walmart, would have preferred the decorated one.  And now I can't even be sure which bonus sticker I'll get from Topps store bonus boxes?????
sorry to hear that. too bad they are using generics in some places. here's a pic of the real thing
I was doing self checkout, but the lady came over anyway. after I scanned the last pack, she took the box and started walking away. I told her I wanted the box. she turned around, smiled, nodded and walked back towards me. when she got to my checkout area, she dropped the box in the trash bin right next to me. So I told her again that I'd like to have it, and took the box out of the trash. She just looked surprised and said 'sorry!'. I don't think she was "all there". Kind of like her teeth when she smiled...

« Last Edit: July 30, 2011, 01:31:45 PM by Fanatical_and_Sickly »

Offline Plan 9

« Reply #40 on: July 30, 2011, 03:28:01 PM »
sorry to hear that. too bad they are using generics in some places. here's a pic of the real thing
I was doing self checkout, but the lady came over anyway. after I scanned the last pack, she took the box and started walking away. I told her I wanted the box. she turned around, smiled, nodded and walked back towards me. when she got to my checkout area, she dropped the box in the trash bin right next to me. So I told her again that I'd like to have it, and took the box out of the trash. She just looked surprised and said 'sorry!'. I don't think she was "all there". Kind of like her teeth when she smiled...

(Image removed from quote.)
You lucked out finding one without a price sticker. Every box I find has a sticker.

• Administrator
« Reply #41 on: July 30, 2011, 04:10:35 PM »
You lucked out finding one without a price sticker. Every box I find has a sticker.
I was surprised there was no sticker. All the ANS7 boxes around here had stickers - although I found them to be easy to peel off. probably the earlier you can get them, the less time there is for the glue to really start sticking.

Offline RawGoo

• Administrator
« Reply #42 on: July 31, 2011, 05:28:58 AM »

The generic version I found doesn't have a sticker either.

Offline Dr Popper

• Non-Wackys
« Reply #43 on: August 01, 2011, 09:10:32 AM »
Does anyone know how many of each Gold Foil Parallel Topps produced for ANS8? What about for ANS7?

With ANS7 we had 20 gold titles @ 50/title, so 1,000 total, and I think with ANS7 we have 55 titles @ 40 each, so 2,200 total.
Dr Popper (aka Rob Palmer)

Offline Dr Popper

• Non-Wackys
« Reply #44 on: August 01, 2011, 09:31:20 AM »

I'm trying to figure out how many artists did sketch cards.  Has anyone seen any other artists other than these................

- Jeff Zapata
- Brent Engstrom
- Neil Camera
- Joe Simko
- Tom Bunk
- Fred Wheaton
- Mark Parisi
- Colin Walton (who's he?)

Offline Joe G.

« Reply #45 on: August 01, 2011, 10:35:00 AM »
Rob,
That list looks complete!  Colin Walton is an GPK artist who has done a few Wacky roughs in the past.  If you look here, you can see a few of his cards and get the full story:

http://www.colinwalton.com/

Offline Hustler08

• I Hustle for Wacky Packs!!!
« Reply #46 on: August 01, 2011, 11:09:51 AM »

CORRECTION: my TOPPS Bonus Boxes contain the B5 BONUS STICKER - OCT - I DIDN'T CHECK THEM ALL JUST ONE OR TWO...SO THESE SHOW 'SE' CODE ON THE TOPPS SITE -SIGNIFIES TARGET??

SO WHERE IS THE OTHER BONUS BOX - B4 - MAX SEC - FROM TARGET OR WALMART - WENT TO BOTH THIS WEEKEND AND THERE WERE NO BONUS BOXES AT EITHER ONE.

DID SNAG A NICE COLORFUL 48 COUNT GRAVITY FEED AT TARGET FOR $0 - WITH PACKS - I WILL RETURN THE RESULTS OF THAT GRAVITY FEED ONCE ALL IS OPEN.

Offline ratchet007

« Reply #47 on: August 01, 2011, 11:14:33 AM »
CORRECTION: my TOPPS Bonus Boxes contain the B5 BONUS STICKER - OCT - I DIDN'T CHECK THEM ALL JUST ONE OR TWO...SO THESE SHOW 'SE' CODE ON THE TOPPS SITE -SIGNIFIES TARGET??

SO WHERE IS THE OTHER BONUS BOX - B4 - MAX SEC - FROM TARGET OR WALMART - WENT TO BOTH THIS WEEKEND AND THERE WERE NO BONUS BOXES AT EITHER ONE.

DID SNAG A NICE COLORFUL 48 COUNT GRAVITY FEED AT TARGET FOR $0 - WITH PACKS - I WILL RETURN THE RESULTS OF THAT GRAVITY FEED ONCE ALL IS OPEN.

I just opened a Target Bonus Box that I picked up on the way home from work and it contained the B4 Maximum Security. I guess that indicates that B5 is the Wal*Mart Bonus Box.

Offline Hustler08

« Reply #48 on: August 01, 2011, 11:15:01 AM »

I SNAGGED ONE FROM TARGET WITH NO PRICE STICKER - WALKED STRAIGHT THROUGH CHECK OUT WITH IT..NO PROBLEMO - ITS THE 'RED AND BLACK' 48 COUNT TALL VERSION - IS THAT THE GENERIC ONE??

Offline Hustler08

« Reply #49 on: August 01, 2011, 11:18:21 AM »
I just opened a Target Bonus Box that I picked up on the way home from work and it contained the B4 Maximum Security. I guess that indicates that B5 is the Wal*Mart Bonus Box.

Good thx for clearing that up..so B4 = Target BB, B5 = Walmart BB

Topps is selling/sending B5 as far as we all know...

That's good b/c I hate going to the 'mart' their sh*t is always all over the place and their packs are always handled..and there is NEVER ANY BONUS BOXES...

Offline Duznt

• - John K -
« Reply #50 on: August 01, 2011, 11:51:26 AM »
Good thx for clearing that up..so B4 = Target BB, B5 = Walmart BB

I hope someone will post whether or not the Target bonus box contains the B4 sticker...   :-\

Offline View Monster

• Sights For Sore-Eyes
  • ___ a.k.a. wackyfan ___
    • Non-Sport trading cardz
« Reply #51 on: August 01, 2011, 11:59:20 AM »
I hope someone will post whether or not the Target bonus box contains the B4 sticker...   :-\

Both bonus boxes I got from Target had the B4 MAXIMUM bonus sticker.

Offline Dr Popper

• Non-Wackys
« Reply #52 on: August 01, 2011, 03:34:28 PM »
Rob,
That list looks complete!  Colin Walton is an GPK artist who has done a few Wacky roughs in the past.  If you look here, you can see a few of his cards and get the full story:

http://www.colinwalton.com/

Thanks!  The one I saw on ebay didn't look that great but those are very nice, especially the colored GPK's. 

• Administrator
« Reply #53 on: August 01, 2011, 04:00:50 PM »
I SNAGGED ONE FROM TARGET WITH NO PRICE STICKER - WALKED STRAIGHT THROUGH CHECK OUT WITH IT..NO PROBLEMO - ITS THE 'RED AND BLACK' 48 COUNT TALL VERSION - IS THAT THE GENERIC ONE??
I've only seen the price stickers on the gravity feeds at wal*mart. the target feeds usually have the price printed right on the box.

and the one you're talking about is not the generic one. the generic one is another wal*mart thing. I just an all black version of the short, squat gravity feed. wal*mart then applies any sticker they want on the front of it depending what cards they are trying to sell - football, baseball, bella sara, etc.

Offline Playbug

• Visit my website !
    • jeffxmusic.com
« Reply #54 on: August 03, 2011, 10:48:09 AM »
that's actually a different box than the real wal*mart box. That one's a generic box that they use and can re-use for another card series just by slapping a new sticker on front.
the real deal looks similar to the ANS7 box, with full color graphics on all sides

Yeah, it's a plain black, but it does look cool with the sticker slapped on it. I'll have to keep an eye out for the other authentic version.
Keep on Rockin' in the Free World

Offline NEZHEAD42

« Reply #55 on: August 03, 2011, 11:49:44 AM »
I finally updated the Sticker master checklist. I think that's got it all.
"What's the point of being grown up, if you can't act childish?" - Doctor Who

Offline Playbug

• Visit my website !
    • jeffxmusic.com
« Reply #56 on: August 03, 2011, 04:17:20 PM »
I finally updated the Sticker master checklist. I think that's got it all.

Nice work. Good to know we can refer to this !  :great:

Offline Duznt

• - John K -
« Reply #57 on: August 03, 2011, 08:24:05 PM »
You can change the following 2 items to black text :)  Just verified them today.
No poster in my "hobby" box, and B5 Oct was in the bonus box (bought from CardGary).

Hobby Box
Box Code: 1-777-50-01-1  
Contents: 24 8 sticker Packs
Pack code: 0-777-89-01-1 (foil)

Bonus Box
Code: 1-789-50-02-1
Contents: 6 8 sticker packs + Bonus sticker B5 (cello pack)

• Administrator
« Reply #58 on: August 03, 2011, 08:41:31 PM »
You can change the following 2 items to black text :)  
thanks!!
now updated
« Last Edit: August 03, 2011, 08:51:47 PM by Fanatical_and_Sickly »

Offline View Monster

• Sights For Sore-Eyes
« Reply #59 on: August 06, 2011, 04:01:05 PM »
It's never too early to start this up. I'll keep editing as more info becomes available.
Maroon color for the ones I haven't verified yet - but speculating based off of ANS7

this is just the wrappers and boxes.

---------------------------------------

Hobby Box
Box Code: 1-777-50-01-1  
Contents: 24 8 sticker Packs

Retail Box
Box Code: 1-791-50-02-1  
Contents: 24 8 sticker packs

Bonus Box - Target
Code: 1-789-50-01-1
Contents: 6 8 sticker packs + Bonus sticker B4 (cello pack)

Bonus Box - toppsonline
Code: 1-789-50-02-1
Contents: 6 8 sticker packs + Bonus sticker B5 (cello pack)

Blister Package - target
Code: 1-721-30-01-1
Contents: 2 8 Sticker packs + 1 Bonus sticker (B1, B2 or B3) loose
Pack code: 0-791-54-01-1 (white)

Gravity Feed Type I (Tall) - target
Code:  2-763-03-01-1
Contents:  48 8 sticker packs
Pack code: 0-763-54-01-1 (white)

Gravity Feed Type II (Squat) - walmart
Code:  2-763-03-02-1
Contents:  24 8 sticker packs
Pack code: 0-763-89-01-1 (foil)

------------------------------------------------

Boxes:
1-777-50-01-1  Hobby Box
1-791-50-01-1  Retail Box
1-789-50-01-1  Bonus Box
1-789-50-02-1  Bonus Box
2-763-03-01-1  Gravity Box Type I (Tall)
2-763-03-02-1  Gravity Box Type II (Squat)

Blister:
1-721-30-01-1  Blister Package

Packs/Wrappers:
0-777-89-01-1 (foil)  Hobby/ Retail/Bonus Box Pack
0-791-54-01-1 (white)  Blister Package Pack
0-763-54-01-1 (white)  Gravity Feed Type I Pack (Tall)
0-763-89-01-1 (foil)    Gravity Feed Type II Pack (Squat)

Cello:
Bonus B4 pack
Bonus B5 pack

Forgive me if I am overlooking this pack code on your list but I don't see it. I got these today at Target out of a "retail box" at the front of the store. This pack is longer and has an area at the top of the pack punched so it can hang on a hook like the blister pack cards do. The top of the packs are tucked behind the styrofoam in the box, I guess so they stack neatly. The pack code is 0-777-89-02-01  

« Last Edit: August 06, 2011, 04:10:41 PM by View Monster »

• Administrator
« Reply #60 on: August 06, 2011, 05:34:43 PM »
Forgive me if I am overlooking this pack code on your list but I don't see it. I got these today at Target out of a "retail box" at the front of the store. This pack is longer and has an area at the top of the pack punched so it can hang on a hook like the blister pack cards do. The top of the packs are tucked behind the styrofoam in the box, I guess so they stack neatly. The pack code is 0-777-89-02-01  
awesome! thanks!
that's a totally new one. can't say we've ever seen a rack pack before for any wacky series.
so did you get the box too? or get the number off the base?
that's interesting that those are made for racks, yet they left them in a box

Offline View Monster

• Sights For Sore-Eyes
« Reply #61 on: August 06, 2011, 06:45:42 PM »
awesome! thanks!
that's a totally new one. can't say we've ever seen a rack pack before for any wacky series.
Yes, the way they were packed in the box was kinda weird, the box had the Target pre-printed price tag on the front. I didn't get the box, I only bought 3 packs. The store is just a few minutes away from me so if you need a number off of the box I can get it for you.
« Last Edit: August 06, 2011, 06:58:05 PM by View Monster »

Offline Dr Popper

• Non-Wackys
« Reply #62 on: August 07, 2011, 08:04:35 AM »
Yes, the way they were packed in the box was kinda weird, the box had the Target pre-printed price tag on the front. I didn't get the box, I only bought 3 packs. The store is just a few minutes away from me so if you need a number off of the box I can get it for you.

If it ends up being one of the tougher pack codes to get other collectors will want one, so I would pick more up if you can!

Offline bandaches

• http://www.wackypackage.com/
    • Visit my Wacky Pack Website
« Reply #63 on: August 07, 2011, 08:37:49 AM »
Does anyone have ANS master lists from series 2 and 3?  I have various counter displays and such such as ANS3 2-434-22-03-6 which is not catalogged on greg's site.  I plan to part with many of my counter display boxes and such so I like to know what the heck some of them are :-)
Contact me at bandaches@yahoo.com as I have tons of wackys for sale!  Visit my website http://www.wackypackage.com/

Offline RawGoo

• Administrator
« Reply #64 on: August 07, 2011, 09:15:02 AM »
Does anyone have ANS master lists from series 2 and 3?  I have various counter displays and such such as ANS3 2-434-22-03-6 which is not catalogged on greg's site.  I plan to part with many of my counter display boxes and such so I like to know what the heck some of them are :-)

I had a terrible time keeping track with those two series because of the two 'waves'. 

• Administrator
« Reply #65 on: August 07, 2011, 11:29:18 AM »
Does anyone have ANS master lists from series 2 and 3?  I have various counter displays and such such as ANS3 2-434-22-03-6 which is not catalogged on greg's site.  I plan to part with many of my counter display boxes and such so I like to know what the heck some of them are :-)

edit:  total redo here.

the one you are talking about, 2-434-22-03-6, is the Sam's Club box. Greg doesn't have his links enabled to go to the counter displays section for ANS3 off of his main ANS3 page, you really have to dig for them, so there are some items that are hard to find on his site.

http://www.wackypackages.org/stickers/3rd_2005/boxes/sams_display.html
« Last Edit: August 07, 2011, 03:22:57 PM by Fanatical_and_Sickly »

Offline View Monster

• Sights For Sore-Eyes
« Reply #66 on: August 07, 2011, 06:01:40 PM »
awesome! thanks!

I went back and got the box and the rest of the packs today, the box code is 1-777-50-02-1. PM sent.

Offline Playbug

• Visit my website !
    • jeffxmusic.com
« Reply #67 on: August 07, 2011, 08:22:49 PM »

I copied info from Gregs site a while ago. See if I can dig it up for you. Not sure if it is all "master" list, but will post it if it looks like it.

Offline bandaches

• http://www.wackypackage.com/
    • Visit my Wacky Pack Website
« Reply #68 on: August 07, 2011, 08:24:05 PM »
I copied info from Gregs site a while ago. See if I can dig it up for you. Not sure if it is all "master" list, but will post it if it looks like it.
Fanatical pretty much answered my question, thanks though!
Contact me at bandaches@yahoo.com as I have tons of wackys for sale!  Visit my website http://www.wackypackage.com/

Offline View Monster

• Sights For Sore-Eyes
« Reply #69 on: August 08, 2011, 05:30:05 AM »
I am getting requests from people to purchase a rack pack from me. I only have a few packs left for myself. If I decide to turn loose of a few of them I will do it in the order in which I received the requests. Is that cool with everyone?

anything