Author Topic: ANS 8 Sell Sheet  (Read 2644 times)

Offline Joe G.

ANS 8 Sell Sheet
« on: July 24, 2011, 12:01:01 PM »
Is it possible to get a copy of the ANS 8 sell sheet from Topps?

Offline Playbug

• Visit my website !
    • jeffxmusic.com
Re: ANS 8 Sell Sheet
« Reply #1 on: July 24, 2011, 10:09:35 PM »
Is it possible to get a copy of the ANS 8 sell sheet from Topps?

They are on E-bay right now. Cardgarys has them for sure. Tons of them - guess he has the connection. Strange that Topps doesn't sell them on their site as well. It's not like people aren't going to find out, with them being sold on E-bay already anyway.
Keep on Rockin' in the Free World

Offline Porkie

• Looking for *Irish Test* cards!
« Reply #2 on: July 25, 2011, 09:58:41 AM »
They are on E-bay right now. Cardgarys has them for sure. Tons of them - guess he has the connection. Strange that Topps doesn't sell them on their site as well. It's not like people aren't going to find out, with them being sold on E-bay already anyway.

This has always seemed very odd to me, along with the even odder "electronic copies" (PDF's) which cost nothing for the seller (seems pretty iffy).

Would be nice if Topps would mail these out to people who buy boxes and boxes of stickers from them (hint, hint). ;)

Offline Playbug

• Visit my website !
    • jeffxmusic.com
« Reply #3 on: July 26, 2011, 09:50:23 PM »
This has always seemed very odd to me, along with the even odder "electronic copies" (PDF's) which cost nothing for the seller (seems pretty iffy).

Would be nice if Topps would mail these out to people who buy boxes and boxes of stickers from them (hint, hint). ;)

Customer loyalty (and many other forms of loyalty) seem to mean nothing to a lot of business, stores, employers these days. They only care about attracting new customers and the hell with the exsisting ones. It is actually very sad and unfortunately does not match what you were probably taught as a kid. Don't get me wrong, there are times when some places do value loyalty, but they definately are the minority.
Keep on Rockin' in the Free World