Author Topic: Cereal Boxes And Spoofed Wacky Packages Ideas  (Read 3737 times)

Offline 7-Pup

Cereal Boxes And Spoofed Wacky Packages Ideas
« on: July 15, 2011, 03:00:19 AM »
Here's a couple of ideas. The cereal boxes released last year were nice. How about recreating original series 3 Snatch-A-Pack with stickers of the 3 mini cereals included? Also, how about creating a real package of Wormy Packages spoofing original series 4 titles with worm themes? Same for Tacky Packages (tacky themes) and Weakie Packages (weak themes) spoofing ANS4 titles, Quacky Packages (duck themes) spoofing ANS1 titles (Flippers, Wing Pop, Buzzardade) and Dracky Packages (dracula or vampire themes) spoofing ANS2 titles? Each of these could include 10 cards a pack.

Offline 7-Pup

Re: Cereal Boxes And Spoofed Wacky Packages Ideas
« Reply #1 on: July 18, 2011, 12:53:47 AM »
No comments on these ideas? How about a limited edition test run on packs of Wormy Packages?

Offline BustedFinger

• Just a simple collector. No books, no websites, no arguments!
  • I wonder where this text will appear?
« Reply #2 on: July 19, 2011, 09:30:50 AM »
I like the idea of "Wormy Packages" packs and I do hope that they release more mini cereal boxes of vintage titles.  Would love to see "Super Cigar Crisp" in a miniature!
Giving "The Hobby" the finger since 1999!

Offline crackedjerk

« Reply #3 on: July 20, 2011, 12:38:07 PM »
I like the idea of "Wormy Packages" packs and I do hope that they release more mini cereal boxes of vintage titles.  Would love to see "Super Cigar Crisp" in a miniature!

I agree.  I think the cereal boxes for ANS7 are one of my favorite things from all the ANS.  An actual pack would be just as cool, if not cooler.  Probably pretty tough to pull off from a technical standpoint (or so I assume), but it'd be worth it to me to pay a premium for such a thing.

Offline 7-Pup

« Reply #4 on: July 24, 2011, 12:37:12 AM »
The idea for Wormy Packages is not to spoof all of original series 4. It Can be 9 selected titles (A reprint of Wormy Packages could be card #10). Some ideas: Chef-Worm-Ar-Dee, Grazin Worms, Wormor Hot Dogs, Land O Worms, Wormy Wrap and Wormlee's Quit.

Offline 7-Pup

« Reply #5 on: July 29, 2011, 11:31:29 AM »
No one interested in these ideas (Neil, Dave, Jay)? If so, ideas for Quacky Packages: Neil came up with three already - Wing Pop, Flippers & Buzzardade. Other ideas: Frosted Feathers, Dead Duck, Quacks Macaroni For Ducks, Duck Peppermint Feathers and Quacks Ahoy.

Offline 7-Pup

« Reply #6 on: June 20, 2012, 10:24:30 AM »
How about the Wormy Packages idea as a subset to Old School Series 4?

anything