Trading Post > Sell Wacky Packages

Marks Postcard Sale.

(1/1)

Campy:
Hi all,

Here is the deal, I have been collecting the sketch cards buying sets and sketches in the secondary market, I have a lot of extras that I have offered up but only received 3 pm. so before I eBay all this stuff I figured I would let any forum member have one more shoot.

LE postcards / envelope with TS12 bonus card and Poster shipped 25.00
Complete Bio card set of 6 shipped 75.00
will take any reasonable offer for the three none combo sketch cards. I am looking for offers over 130 for the combo card

Campy:
Update:

All items will be listed Sunday so if you want it get it now! I also have one sealed pack Available for 105.00 shipped to the first PM received.

bandaches:

--- Quote from: Campy on July 01, 2011, 08:07:58 PM ---Hi all,

Here is the deal, I have been collecting the sketch cards buying sets and sketches in the secondary market, I have a lot of extras that I have offered up but only received 3 pm. so before I eBay all this stuff I figured I would let any forum member have one more shoot.

LE postcards / envelope with TS12 bonus card and Poster shipped 25.00
Complete Bio card set of 6 shipped 75.00
will take any reasonable offer for the three none combo sketch cards. I am looking for offers over 130 for the combo card

--- End quote ---
Aren't you looking for a Parisi sketch?  Are you stating you wouldn't trade your romain/spike combo for a Parisi?

Campy:
I have sold all the sketch cards but do still have.

Postcard sets with TS12 cards
Complete Bio card sets Only two left.

PM me if interested.

Thanks,
Mark

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version