Author Topic: Anyone have an extra SEALED pack of Limited Edition ANS7 postcards for sale?  (Read 6958 times)

Offline wackygarbage

I am looking for a sealed pack of the Limited Edition ANS7 postcards with sketch card as I did not receive any advance notice from the Forum, ShopTopps.com, or the message that Shawn Peters forwarded to me about the release date.  Instead I receive the notice from ShopTopps.com about the regular ANS7 postcard sets, which I bought 6 packs of.  I then told Shawn Peters that the regular postcards had been released and asked him if he knew when the Limited Edition were going to be released which is when I received the bad news that they had already been released and sold out.  

I have contacted Neil Camera through the personal message option on the Forum about this and he is going to check with Topps Monday to see if they have any extras that I could get one of.  But I wanted to check with the Forum members to see if one of you great people would be willing to give up just one sealed pack of the L.E. ANS7 Postcards.

Please send me an email message at: wackygarbage@yahoo.com or through the personal messages on the Forum.  My ID on here is: michaelsfossils2009

Thank you in advance for your help in finding me a sealed pack of the L.E. ANS7 Postcards,

Michael
« Last Edit: July 01, 2011, 01:03:21 AM by michaelsfossils2009 »

Offline FourRoses

Most people seem anxious to open these packs so finding a sealed set on this board might be tough. An opened one is another story though.

Offline Dr Popper

• Non-Wackys
Most people seem anxious to open these packs so finding a sealed set on this board might be tough. An opened one is another story though.

That's true, unless Topps gets an extra set to sell it's probably best to piece a set together in the 2nd hand market.  Any sealed envelopes are usually well over $100.00 on eBay and I never trusted that they weren't broken into and re-sealed. 
Dr Popper (aka Rob Palmer)

Online sco(o)t

• Looking:Postcard Ser4 BUGWEISER Smokin' Joe sketch
I missed out on postcard 7 limited packs this go around. Anyone who bought some have an extra set to sell. Would purchase a set without sketch card.
« Last Edit: June 26, 2011, 09:11:25 AM by sco(o)t »
aka Scot Leibacher (no trademark)

Offline Dr Popper

• Non-Wackys
I missed out on postcard 7 unlimited packs this go around. Anyone who bought some have an extra set to sell. Would purchase a set without sketch card.

I don't have mine yet Scot but I'll be glad to sell you a set without a sketch pretty cheap.  I only need one of the postcard sets and bonus card for my collection.  PM me if you didn't get one secured yet.

Offline BumChex

• Wacky Packages Forum
  • Administrator
That's true, unless Topps gets an extra set to sell it's probably best to piece a set together in the 2nd hand market.  Any sealed envelopes are usually well over $100.00 on eBay and I never trusted that they weren't broken into and re-sealed. 
My envelopes were stuck together pretty good. You would be able to tell if they were tampered with.

Taz

I missed out on the ordering on the limited sets but if there is anyone who is interested in selling one of the posters please let me know.

Offline Dr Popper

• Non-Wackys
My envelopes were stuck together pretty good. You would be able to tell if they were tampered with.

That's a good thing. Maybe they used a different glue this time.

Offline Ruffs

Anybody that would be willing to sell a set with TS12 & no sketch card I would truly appreciate it. I don't get on the site and chit chat but I do get here. I have been collecting Wackys a long time. Thanks Alot

Offline DrSushi

Once again, I missed out on the LE postcard set. Anyone willing to part with a set with or without sketch card, please let me know.

I'd also love to pick up some of the bio cards.

It looks like I better get web access on my phone. It would probably be cheaper than continuing to buy the LE sets in the aftermarket!
« Last Edit: June 26, 2011, 08:26:11 PM by DrSushi »

Offline Porkie

• Looking for *Irish Test* cards!
Re: Anyone have an extra pack of Limited Edition ANS7 postcards fro sale?
« Reply #10 on: June 27, 2011, 12:00:16 AM »
Once again, I missed out on the LE postcard set. Anyone willing to part with a set with or without sketch card, please let me know.

I'd also love to pick up some of the bio cards.

It looks like I better get web access on my phone. It would probably be cheaper than continuing to buy the LE sets in the aftermarket!

I second that!

I'm most interested in a set with the bonus card, and bios is possible. Any takers please PM me. Thanks guys!  :great:

(Dang I hope we get that Wacky Subscription thing someday!!)
« Last Edit: June 27, 2011, 12:01:57 AM by Porkie »

Offline BumChex

• Wacky Packages Forum
  • Administrator
« Reply #11 on: June 27, 2011, 09:29:00 AM »
I second that!

I'm most interested in a set with the bonus card, and bios is possible. Any takers please PM me. Thanks guys!  :great:

(Dang I hope we get that Wacky Subscription thing someday!!)

Guys, the bio cards are going to be tough! I wouldn't keep your hopes up unless your willing to pay a premium. I would assume if a set goes on ebay it will be in the $150-$200 range.

Offline jleonard1967

« Reply #12 on: June 27, 2011, 10:18:26 AM »
Guys, the bio cards are going to be tough! I wouldn't keep your hopes up unless your willing to pay a premium. I would assume if a set goes on ebay it will be in the $150-$200 range.

Brad, in your 3 sets did you get an almost complete set or did you get duplicates on the bio cards?

Offline JasonLiebig

• CollectingCandy.com
« Reply #13 on: June 27, 2011, 10:36:50 AM »
Just thought I'd comment that I did pick up three sets, and managed a full set of the bio cards. 
Jason Liebig - A swell TV host (currently on History Channel) who used to oversee Marvel Comics' X-Men - now creator and curator of WishbookWeb.com and CollectingCandy.com, a celebration of candy packaging, marketing and the people behind it all

Offline Duznt

• - John K -
« Reply #14 on: June 27, 2011, 10:44:42 AM »
Just thought I'd comment that I did pick up three sets, and managed a full set of the bio cards. 

Same here. Got really lucky this time around!

Offline BumChex

• Wacky Packages Forum
  • Administrator
« Reply #15 on: June 27, 2011, 11:10:18 AM »
Brad, in your 3 sets did you get an almost complete set or did you get duplicates on the bio cards?

I received duplicates and didn't get a complete set. I've traded for 6 more PC7 sets but won't have those until later this week so I'm sure I will get a whole set.
 I see there is a complete set on ebay and as predicted it's around $150!

anything