Author Topic: 10again shirts blow-out sale  (Read 21206 times)

Offline Duznt

• - John K -
Re: 10again shirts blow-out sale
« Reply #35 on: October 23, 2011, 11:38:46 AM »
I'm really annoyed with 10again.  I have emailed three times to three different contacts about a problem with ordering from their website and have not gotten a response.  Every time I try to order a girls Pupsi shirt the quantity "5" comes up (even though I'm only trying to order 1) and I get told that not that many are available.  I would happily place an order with them but they've lost my sale, at least for now, until they either fix their website or respond to me as to how to get around this apparent mistake in their website.

What web browser are you using? Might try a different one to see if it helps. Clear your cookies, browser temp files, etc.

Offline crackedjerk

« Reply #36 on: October 23, 2011, 12:06:49 PM »
What web browser are you using? Might try a different one to see if it helps. Clear your cookies, browser temp files, etc.

I'm using internet explorer.  Never thought of trying a different one.  I'm pretty limited in my computer skills, but I'll see if Firefox or some other one works. 

I'm sorry to hear others have had such poor customer service experiences from 10again, though I guess I'm glad I'm not the only one.  Perhaps they'll improve some day, but I can't imagine how they've survived thus far.

Offline Fanatical_and_Sickly

• Administrator
« Reply #37 on: October 23, 2011, 12:22:44 PM »
I'm using internet explorer.  Never thought of trying a different one.  I'm pretty limited in my computer skills, but I'll see if Firefox or some other one works. 
I saw the same thing in Safari. It looks like it's just that one specific shirt that is messed up. it defaults to 5, and you can't change it.

Offline crackedjerk

« Reply #38 on: October 23, 2011, 12:57:55 PM »
I saw the same thing in Safari. It looks like it's just that one specific shirt that is messed up. it defaults to 5, and you can't change it.

I think I did see a couple other shirts that were messed up as well.  Very strange.  Can't imagine I'm the only one who's contacted 10again to ask about it and/or complain.  Alas.

Offline Gurgle

• recommends zircon-encrusted tweezers
« Reply #39 on: October 23, 2011, 02:34:38 PM »
I've never had an issue with 10 Again other than some sizing issues but I havent worn any of the shirts yet. Their shirts seem to run smaller so buy a size larger. Again, that isn't always the case so YMMV.

Things went fine for me. Some of the responses weren't instant, but they were very friendly and accommodating.

Offline Bladerunner

« Reply #40 on: October 23, 2011, 02:43:17 PM »
Things went fine for me. Some of the responses weren't instant, but they were very friendly and accommodating.

Agreed. I've bought just about every WP shirt they've ever sold and everything always went smoothly.

Offline Feetena

• 10....err, 9 toes in every bowl!
« Reply #41 on: October 23, 2011, 04:04:14 PM »
I've found them to be friendly and accommodating...that is, when they finally get around to a reply!  On one occasion, I emailed their customer service four times before finally getting a response (seriously), and you can imagine by the fourth email my language was a little, ahem, strong.

Offline crackedjerk

« Reply #42 on: October 23, 2011, 07:12:09 PM »
Well, I did just get a response an hour ago from Matt.  He told me they fixed the issue with Pupsi and, indeed, I was able to place my order with no problem. 

Offline Feetena

• 10....err, 9 toes in every bowl!
« Reply #43 on: October 24, 2011, 03:14:48 PM »
Well I may not be thrilled with their email responsiveness, but I have to admit the shirt I received is pretty darn nice.  A little something extra came with it too, a Wacky tattoo.  Perhaps another item for the completists out there to collect!

« Last Edit: October 24, 2011, 03:19:55 PM by Feetena »

Offline crackedjerk

« Reply #44 on: October 24, 2011, 06:40:34 PM »
Well I may not be thrilled with their email responsiveness, but I have to admit the shirt I received is pretty darn nice.  A little something extra came with it too, a Wacky tattoo.  Perhaps another item for the completists out there to collect!

That tat looks great!  I hope I'll get one (or two) with the five shirt order I just placed!

Offline Hustler08

• I Hustle for Wacky Packs!!!
« Reply #45 on: October 24, 2011, 08:31:25 PM »
That tat looks great!  I hope I'll get one (or two) with the five shirt order I just placed!

Same here...

Offline Playbug

• Visit my website !
    • jeffxmusic.com
« Reply #46 on: November 25, 2011, 07:57:57 PM »
O.K. Really wanted to get myself a Band Aches and Jail-O T-Shirt on a black Friday sale. But, No Sale. Same price. And it is a scary thought to place an order seeing that there is no updated activity on their site. This indicates to me what has been already talked about on this thread. A practically nonexistent customer service operation. I really was hoping to place a new order despite my own let downs with them from a previous T-Shirt purchase and give the benefit of doubt. But this display of tumble weeds of a Black Friday mystifies my mind.
Keep on Rockin' in the Free World

Offline Bladerunner

« Reply #47 on: November 25, 2011, 09:34:15 PM »
I got this message via Facebook:

Wacky Pack shirts on sale at Zulily starting Cyber Monday. Great discounts: http://www.zulily.com/invite/mlevy504

Offline Playbug

• Visit my website !
    • jeffxmusic.com
« Reply #48 on: November 28, 2011, 11:46:13 AM »
I got this message via Facebook:

Wacky Pack shirts on sale at Zulily starting Cyber Monday. Great discounts: http://www.zulily.com/invite/mlevy504

Thanks for the info. I do appreciate it from you.

But as far as from them, how this site runs, I like to be able to "browse" 1st before going through the crap of creating another freaking username and password. I just can't sign up for anything anymore without knowing that I'll be using it often and without being able to see what they are offering I am left in the dark for Zulily.

Offline BumChex

• Wacky Packages Forum
  • Administrator
« Reply #49 on: November 28, 2011, 01:22:07 PM »
You can also go to their main site and use the code cyber11 to save 35% + free shipping on $50.

Offline Playbug

• Visit my website !
    • jeffxmusic.com
« Reply #50 on: November 29, 2011, 08:00:51 AM »
You can also go to their main site and use the code cyber11 to save 35% + free shipping on $50.

Thanks Brad. It saved a lot.  :great: Placed an order today 11-29-11 for a Band Ache and Jail-O, I'll post on how it goes. Keepin my fingers crossed. BTW, how did you have that info.? I did not see anything on the sites homepage yesterday.

Offline BumChex

• Wacky Packages Forum
  • Administrator
« Reply #51 on: November 29, 2011, 08:40:19 AM »
Thanks Brad. It saved a lot.  :great: Placed an order today 11-29-11 for a Band Ache and Jail-O, I'll post on how it goes. Keepin my fingers crossed. BTW, how did you have that info.? I did not see anything on the sites homepage yesterday.

I received an email from them with the details. I ordered 5 shirts also. It could be a few weeks for arrival though. I think one shirt said 1-2 weeks.

Offline bandaches

• http://www.wackypackage.com/
    • Visit my Wacky Pack Website
« Reply #52 on: November 29, 2011, 05:13:57 PM »
I received an email from them with the details. I ordered 5 shirts also. It could be a few weeks for arrival though. I think one shirt said 1-2 weeks.
I am hoping my wife got me some for xmas, I sent her the link, now she can't say I never give her any xmas ideas!
Contact me at bandaches@yahoo.com as I have tons of wackys for sale!  Visit my website http://www.wackypackage.com/

Offline BumChex

• Wacky Packages Forum
  • Administrator
« Reply #53 on: November 30, 2011, 06:55:37 AM »
Looks like the sale is still on. Just got this email:

Our Cyber Monday sale is continuing at least until the end of November. Use the code CYBER3011 when you check out and you'll receive 30% off any of our shirts (even if they're already on sale). As long as your purchase totals more than $50 you'll not only receive the 30% discount, but FREE SHIPPING AS WELL. Get them while they last!

I also noticed on the site that shirts like Band-ache and Grave train say ships in 1-2 weeks.

Offline Playbug

• Visit my website !
    • jeffxmusic.com
« Reply #54 on: November 30, 2011, 08:05:38 AM »
Thanks for the info. Brad !  :great:

Offline Hustler08

« Reply #55 on: November 30, 2011, 09:10:15 AM »

Thx Brad...saw that and ordered 2 - Jail-O and Grave Train!! rec. email from Levy on my order..prob a couple weeks as well..

I already got the Band-Aches and Hostage Shirts - real nice and comfortable..you can still use them is this weather-- its Spring right??

Offline BumChex

• Wacky Packages Forum
  • Administrator
« Reply #56 on: December 08, 2011, 10:33:03 AM »
I just got my order in yesterday. They do seem to run a bit smaller or maybe I'm just getting too fat :] I think I need to shed some LB's early next year!
anyway, I got an email this morning that states:

It's not too late. If we get your order by this Sunday (12/11), we promise you will have it no later than December 20th. To my fellow members of the tribe, that's the first night of Hanukkah. Or is it Hannukah? Or Chanukah?  However you want to spell it (apparantly there are around 16 different ways), you will have your shirts by then. For the rest of you, thats in plenty of time for Christmas (or Xmas).

Also, don't forget to enter the code CYBER3011 when you check out as our Cyber Monday discount is still going strong. ALSO, note that all orders over $50 go out with FREE SHIPPING.

From all of us here at 10 Again, may this holiday season be safe, joyful, filled with love and dare I say it, stress free.

Warmest regards,
Matt Levy
10 Again Clothing Company
www.10againclothing.com

Offline Playbug

• Visit my website !
    • jeffxmusic.com
« Reply #57 on: December 09, 2011, 04:00:26 PM »
Thanks Brad. It saved a lot.  :great: Placed an order today 11-29-11 for a Band Ache and Jail-O, I'll post on how it goes. Keepin my fingers crossed.

O.K. here's the UPDATE:

I ordered both shirts to be XL because that is the size of my other 10 Again Shirt that fits me just right (even though an XL is usually NOT my size).
Today 12-9-11, I recieved the shirts and they are too big. :'( Now I have to return them for an exchange for my size which is I don't know what now so I will have to talk to a LIVE person. The customer service phone number was not anywhere in the order or invoice, so I had to log onto the internet to get it. I called and got no answer the first time around 3pm ET 12-9-11. I figured they must be on lunch break since they are in Cally. I called back a few hours later and got an automated answering - so I left a message. Haven't heard back yet. I'll keep everyone posted on what happens. I am really bummed that they are not the same size as the 10 again Wacky Package red shirt that I already have. I measured them and they are at least 3 inches wider across from pit to pit than my red one.

Offline RawGoo

• Administrator
« Reply #58 on: December 10, 2011, 04:13:23 AM »
O.K. here's the UPDATE:

I ordered both shirts to be XL because that is the size of my other 10 Again Shirt that fits me just right (even though an XL is usually NOT my size).
Today 12-9-11, I recieved the shirts and they are too big. :'( Now I have to return them for an exchange for my size which is I don't know what now so I will have to talk to a LIVE person. The customer service phone number was not anywhere in the order or invoice, so I had to log onto the internet to get it. I called and got no answer the first time around 3pm ET 12-9-11. I figured they must be on lunch break since they are in Cally. I called back a few hours later and got an automated answering - so I left a message. Haven't heard back yet. I'll keep everyone posted on what happens. I am really bummed that they are not the same size as the 10 again Wacky Package red shirt that I already have. I measured them and they are at least 3 inches wider across from pit to pit than my red one.

What was your red shirt that fit?  They used to list fit type and material, since certain shirts were bigger or smaller, but now they just put the spiel about Wackys as the description, which does not help me decide what size to order one little bit.

I needed a Large of the 50/50 Cap'n Crud , Froot Oops, Tied, Neveready, but a Medium in the 100% cotton Demented, which I believe was described as a looser fit.  The last one I ordered was a 50/50 Kentucky Fried Fingers, and that in a medium is actually a little bigger than my other shirts marked large.

So, as much as I'd like to order a couple more shirts, I honestly don't know whether I need a medium or large.

Offline BumChex

• Wacky Packages Forum
  • Administrator
« Reply #59 on: December 10, 2011, 09:49:45 AM »
It's a tough deal ordering shirts online. I generally get a size bigger because of the shrink factor.

Offline RawGoo

• Administrator
« Reply #60 on: December 10, 2011, 10:56:06 AM »
It's a tough deal ordering shirts online.

Agreed.  But, their site used to include basic shirt measurements, and descriptions about material and fit for each title - I miss that info!!

I generally get a size bigger because of the shrink factor.

I don't worry much about shrinking, since I wash them in cold water and hang them to dry, but I do see where that could be an issue.

Offline Dr Popper

• Non-Wackys
« Reply #61 on: December 10, 2011, 03:34:36 PM »
It's a tough deal ordering shirts online.

Especially from 10-Again because their sizing seems to be all over the place.  There doesn't seem to be any size standards that they adhere to.

Dr Popper (aka Rob Palmer)

Offline Playbug

• Visit my website !
    • jeffxmusic.com
« Reply #62 on: December 11, 2011, 09:34:01 AM »
What was your red shirt that fit?  They used to list fit type and material, since certain shirts were bigger or smaller, but now they just put the spiel about Wackys as the description, which does not help me decide what size to order one little bit.

I needed a Large of the 50/50 Cap'n Crud , Froot Oops, Tied, Neveready, but a Medium in the 100% cotton Demented, which I believe was described as a looser fit.  The last one I ordered was a 50/50 Kentucky Fried Fingers, and that in a medium is actually a little bigger than my other shirts marked large.

So, as much as I'd like to order a couple more shirts, I honestly don't know whether I need a medium or large.

The red shirt I own with the Wacky Logo on it fit me fine and it has printed on the inside collar area that it is a XL. That XL size is Very unusual for me, but neverless, that is the only thing I had to base my new order on. When I compare the shirts I recieved with my red one, they are at least 3 inches wider when laid on top of each other. From my understanding, these shirts are supposed to be pre-shrunk already too, not that I would want to wash and dry a million times to see.

Haven't yet heard back from customer service at 10 Again. Left a message with them on Friday. Possibly closed on the weekends? I just wrote them my story:
I recieved a recent order (Order # 10000065) of 2 T-Shirts and was surprised that they do not fit. I own a 10 Again Wacky Package shirt that is a XL (the red one with the W.P. Logo) and that fits me fine, so I based my new order off of that shirt size XL, but the new shirts I recieved are significantly larger even though they are XL's. The size I need (like my other XL 10 again shirt) measures 21" across the chest from arm pit to arm pit. Please let me know how to return these 2 shirts that do not fit me for 2 of the same (Band Aches & Jail-O) with the above measurements of 21" across the chest, pit to pit so that I can wear them. I tried to call and got no answer at first, then left a message and haven't heard anything yet. Looking forward to hearing from you, Jeff
Keep you posted on what happens.

Offline Hustler08

« Reply #63 on: December 12, 2011, 05:37:20 AM »
The red shirt I own with the Wacky Logo on it fit me fine and it has printed on the inside collar area that it is a XL. That XL size is Very unusual for me, but neverless, that is the only thing I had to base my new order on. When I compare the shirts I recieved with my red one, they are at least 3 inches wider when laid on top of each other. From my understanding, these shirts are supposed to be pre-shrunk already too, not that I would want to wash and dry a million times to see.

Haven't yet heard back from customer service at 10 Again. Left a message with them on Friday. Possibly closed on the weekends? I just wrote them my story:
I recieved a recent order (Order # 10000065) of 2 T-Shirts and was surprised that they do not fit. I own a 10 Again Wacky Package shirt that is a XL (the red one with the W.P. Logo) and that fits me fine, so I based my new order off of that shirt size XL, but the new shirts I recieved are significantly larger even though they are XL's. The size I need (like my other XL 10 again shirt) measures 21" across the chest from arm pit to arm pit. Please let me know how to return these 2 shirts that do not fit me for 2 of the same (Band Aches & Jail-O) with the above measurements of 21" across the chest, pit to pit so that I can wear them. I tried to call and got no answer at first, then left a message and haven't heard anything yet. Looking forward to hearing from you, Jeff
Keep you posted on what happens.

I got mine and didn't check them yet...i am sure they will shrink ... i think they did mention the cotton ones are a bit bigger..but we had aske Matt to include the shirt size chart awhile back when he was on here...guess he's caught up...so much for customer satisfaction... :o

Offline Playbug

• Visit my website !
    • jeffxmusic.com
« Reply #64 on: December 12, 2011, 08:17:57 PM »
I got an e-mail response today. Matt wrote back today 12-12-11 about the sizing being different now from before, and he's checking into it and will get back to me on what to do. That's the latest so far, I'll keep everyone one up on how this plays out.

UPDATE: Didn't hear anything yesterday Tuesday 12-13-11 by phone or e-mail.

UPDATE: Didn't hear anything again on Wednesday 12-14-11. (Can this be hard to check into?)
« Last Edit: December 15, 2011, 07:51:03 AM by Playbug »

Offline Playbug

• Visit my website !
    • jeffxmusic.com
« Reply #65 on: December 15, 2011, 04:29:55 PM »
UPDATE: Looks like I am not going to hear anything today either Thursday 12-15-11.

I'll probably call tomorrow if I don't hear from them by afternoonish.

Offline Playbug

• Visit my website !
    • jeffxmusic.com
« Reply #66 on: December 16, 2011, 10:22:52 AM »
Just emailed Matt today Friday 12-16-11.

Hi Matt. Was wondering if you found out anything yet on what I should do for an exchange of these for shirts that fit me? I know it's a busy time of year, but I don't want too much time to go by without taking care of this because these shirts are of no use to me. Thanks,
Jeff

I'll wait for a response, if I don't hear anything, I will email again and call all day Monday - ALL DAY.
« Last Edit: December 16, 2011, 10:25:18 AM by Playbug »

Offline Duznt

• - John K -
« Reply #67 on: December 18, 2011, 08:06:14 PM »
Just emailed Matt today Friday 12-16-11.

Hi Matt. Was wondering if you found out anything yet on what I should do for an exchange of these for shirts that fit me? I know it's a busy time of year, but I don't want too much time to go by without taking care of this because these shirts are of no use to me. Thanks,
Jeff

I'll wait for a response, if I don't hear anything, I will email again and call all day Monday - ALL DAY.

Didn't others post about similar situations and it taking sometimes months to get anything resolved from this company?

Offline Playbug

• Visit my website !
    • jeffxmusic.com
« Reply #68 on: December 19, 2011, 02:47:47 PM »
Didn't others post about similar situations and it taking sometimes months to get anything resolved from this company?

I think I remember seeing both positive and negative comments on their customer service.

UPDATE TODAY 12-19-11 (today is the 8th day since my first attempt to contact 12-11):

I talked today on the phone with someone. It was a strange coversation as it went roughly something like this:

ME: told them my situation and how I just emailed them a few days ago and heard nothing about any resolve.
10A: said, are you the guy who has the wrong size shirts?
ME: yes, 2 of them and I based my size selection from an exsisting 10A shirt that I have and already fits me. But these are way off.
10A: the new sizing has slightly changed, it's like when you buy a pair of pants and even the same size differs
ME: I know what you mean, but these are not slightly, they are way off compared to my other, these are 3 inches wider
10A: We're looking for something that will fit you
ME: In the meantime, should I send these back?
10A: No, but if we cant find anything that will work for you, we will refund you.
ME: OK, thanks for your help.
« Last Edit: December 19, 2011, 02:51:14 PM by Playbug »

Offline Fanatical_and_Sickly

• Administrator
« Reply #69 on: December 19, 2011, 03:21:19 PM »
I think 10 Again started off with original 70's sizings, as they were quite small. But then at some point they switched over to modern "vanity" sizing - or possibly something even larger.