Author Topic: Forum Slow Down  (Read 11743 times)

Offline deadpresidentsvisa

Re: Forum Slow Down
« Reply #35 on: December 21, 2011, 01:33:46 PM »
My log-ins and log-outs have been very slow, but navigating once inside is still fast.  It seems to take about 30-45 seconds to go from one website to the forum site, and then another 30-45 seconds to get logged in, so I'll usually click and then go to the bathroom or get a cup of coffee, and when I return it's ready!
Going to the bathroom much more productive......HO HO HO WHERE DO you GO?
"DID YOU TRY MONKEYING WITH IT" FROM *THE HOT ROCK*....ROBERT REDFORD...ZERO MOSTEL

Offline BumChex

• Wacky Packages Forum
  • Administrator
« Reply #36 on: December 21, 2011, 01:37:12 PM »
My log-ins and log-outs have been very slow, but navigating once inside is still fast.  It seems to take about 30-45 seconds to go from one website to the forum site, and then another 30-45 seconds to get logged in, so I'll usually click and then go to the bathroom or get a cup of coffee, and when I return it's ready!

Why not stay logged in?

Offline Dr Popper

• Non-Wackys
« Reply #37 on: December 21, 2011, 05:04:26 PM »
Why not stay logged in?

Because then I'd have nothing to complain about.  Seriously though I'm not really sure.  I guess because I don't want people to think that I am on the forum 100% of the time, or someone sends you a PM and then wonders why you aren't responding quickly when you're showing as being currently on the forum.

The log-in I just did was instant, no delay at all.
Dr Popper (aka Rob Palmer)

Offline lucidjc

« Reply #38 on: December 21, 2011, 05:16:49 PM »
Because then I'd have nothing to complain about.  Seriously though I'm not really sure.  I guess because I don't want people to think that I am on the forum 100% of the time, or someone sends you a PM and then wonders why you aren't responding quickly when you're showing as being currently on the forum.

The log-in I just did was instant, no delay at all.

I admit i have no life, I'm on here 24/7 just waiting to answer a PM, make a post...or just pounce on some of those " are these people nuts " posts!

Offline Hustler08

• I Hustle for Wacky Packs!!!
« Reply #39 on: December 22, 2011, 09:12:25 AM »
I admit i have no life, I'm on here 24/7 just waiting to answer a PM, make a post...or just pounce on some of those " are these people nuts " posts!

I will send you a PM if  it makes you feel better... ;D

BTW did we ever find out who that slim shady seller was that bamboozled Dunz't's sale???

Offline lucidjc

« Reply #40 on: December 22, 2011, 01:00:46 PM »
I will send you a PM if  it makes you feel better... ;D

BTW did we ever find out who that slim shady seller was that bamboozled Dunz't's sale???

PM has been answered!  No we never found out who, and it doesnt look like we will ever know. So, keep your backward looking glasses aimed straight ahead, and keep you eyes to the skys!

Offline Hustler08

• I Hustle for Wacky Packs!!!
« Reply #41 on: December 22, 2011, 01:02:09 PM »
PM has been answered!  No we never found out who, and it doesnt look like we will ever know. So, keep your backward looking glasses aimed straight ahead, and keep you eyes to the skys!

Check! HOSS... :] :] :great:

Offline Playbug

• Visit my website !
    • jeffxmusic.com
« Reply #42 on: December 26, 2011, 02:15:44 PM »
No lag or slowness to report here. Everything is working as usual for me.
Keep on Rockin' in the Free World

anything