Author Topic: 10again shirts blow-out sale  (Read 21272 times)

Offline Bladerunner

10again shirts blow-out sale
« on: June 08, 2011, 08:24:27 PM »
I just bought 6 WP shirts from 10again for $12 a piece & free shipping. They are boys' size XL which luckily I can fit into if I suck it in a little bit. I really dig the Wormy Packages long sleeve, and Sharkie is my very favorite from the ANS.

Check these out: http://10againclothing.com/index.php?main_page=specials

Offline bandaches

• http://www.wackypackage.com/
    • Visit my Wacky Pack Website
Re: 10again shirts blow-out sale
« Reply #1 on: June 10, 2011, 09:40:25 PM »
I just bought 6 WP shirts from 10again for $12 a piece & free shipping. They are boys' size XL which luckily I can fit into if I suck it in a little bit. I really dig the Wormy Packages long sleeve, and Sharkie is my very favorite from the ANS.

Very cool, you must have wiped out the Boys XL supply as there seems to be very little left.
Contact me at bandaches@yahoo.com as I have tons of wackys for sale!  Visit my website http://www.wackypackage.com/

Offline Bladerunner

« Reply #2 on: June 11, 2011, 05:24:15 PM »
Very cool, you must have wiped out the Boys XL supply as there seems to be very little left.

Indeed I did. Now if I lost about 10 pounds I could wear the stuff comfortably.

Offline paste_anyplace

• is just this guy, you know?
    • Fred Wheaton's home page at hipsteria.com
« Reply #3 on: October 08, 2011, 09:25:37 PM »
Sorry if this is old news, but I hit the 10againclothing.com site this weekend and saw some shirts I had not seen before: Band-Ache, Grave Train, Mrs. Clean, Hostage, Jail-O and some others.

http://www.10againclothing.com/index.php/new-products.html

Offline bandaches

« Reply #4 on: October 09, 2011, 06:58:43 AM »
Sorry if this is old news, but I hit the 10againclothing.com site this weekend and saw some shirts I had not seen before: Band-Ache, Grave Train, Mrs. Clean, Hostage, Jail-O and some others.

http://www.10againclothing.com/index.php/new-products.html
Thanks for pointing this out.  The website is hideously slow.  By the time I am done browsing three pages, I have already forgotten what I was interested in.
Contact me at bandaches@yahoo.com as I have tons of wackys for sale!  Visit my website http://www.wackypackage.com/

Offline RawGoo

• Administrator
« Reply #5 on: October 09, 2011, 07:08:03 AM »
Thanks for pointing this out.  The website is hideously slow.  By the time I am done browsing three pages, I have already forgotten what I was interested in.

Their site also gave me all kinds of trouble ordering this morning, and I eventually gave up.  I recall problems the last time they produced new shirt titles, and I asked a question about how the new shirts ran, size-wise, since the first run was so different from some of the second issues, and I actually needed different sizes depending on the style.  I never got an answer, and so never ordered then, either.

I think I'll wear my Kentucky Fried Fingers to the show this month......

Offline Fanatical_and_Sickly

• Administrator
« Reply #6 on: October 09, 2011, 07:21:14 AM »
huh. I had no problems just browsing around the site this morning. nice and speedy. didn't try to order anything though

Offline DrDeal

« Reply #7 on: October 10, 2011, 03:15:20 AM »
Got an email yesterday with a 25% discount code good thru 10-16.    newwackys01

Also free shippping on orders over $50.   

Andrew

Offline BumChex

• Wacky Packages Forum
  • Administrator
« Reply #8 on: October 10, 2011, 10:12:47 AM »
Got an email yesterday with a 25% discount code good thru 10-16.    newwackys01

Also free shippping on orders over $50.   

Andrew

Wait for black Friday. They will be half price.

Offline Hustler08

• I Hustle for Wacky Packs!!!
« Reply #9 on: October 10, 2011, 11:25:11 AM »
Wait for black Friday. They will be half price.

yea right...and those white shirts don't look as nice as the 100% cotton ones they were selling...Has anyone bought those white ones with Band-aches and Jail-O etc..- I wonder if they are the same quality ? they seem as if they are like a 'Fruit of the Tomb' flipsy tee-shirts - not like the white stitching black ones they have sold in the past?? BTW Website is horrible - I think they are doing it on their own - what much nicer in the past??

Offline Dr Popper

• Non-Wackys
« Reply #10 on: October 10, 2011, 12:53:20 PM »

I like that shirt that you showed with your post but I couldn't find it.  Is that a mens or a boys?
Dr Popper (aka Rob Palmer)

Offline bandaches

« Reply #11 on: October 10, 2011, 03:11:02 PM »
yea right...and those white shirts don't look as nice as the 100% cotton ones they were selling...Has anyone bought those white ones with Band-aches and Jail-O etc..- I wonder if they are the same quality ? they seem as if they are like a 'Fruit of the Tomb' flipsy tee-shirts - not like the white stitching black ones they have sold in the past?? BTW Website is horrible - I think they are doing it on their own - what much nicer in the past??

They spend more time glorifying wacky packages than speaking to the quality of the shirts in the writeup.  Didn' the old writeups talk about 100% cotton and such?

• Administrator
« Reply #12 on: October 10, 2011, 03:25:07 PM »
They spend more time glorifying wacky packages than speaking to the quality of the shirts in the writeup.  Didn' the old writeups talk about 100% cotton and such?

not for the men's shirts though. they were proud that the men's shirts were 50/50 polyester blend. They felt the ultra-thin polyester gave them more of an authentic 70's t-shirt look.
but for some reason most of the boys and women's were 100% cotton.

corrected info
« Last Edit: October 11, 2011, 05:54:27 AM by Fanatical_and_Sickly »

Offline RawGoo

• Administrator
« Reply #13 on: October 11, 2011, 04:24:06 AM »
not for the men's shirts though. they were proud that the men's shirts were 100% polyester. They felt the ultra-thin polyester gave them more of an authentic 70's t-shirt look.
but for some reason most of the boys and women's were 100% cotton.

I'm sure at one point they were specifying material for the men's shirts, as well as the 'cut'.  I have some 50/50, and some all cotton, but none that are all polyester.  The cut made the difference though, as I needed a larger size with the original shirts, and some of the later ones I needed to drop down a size.

Someone mentioned the white shirts - I have just one title on a white shirt, Kentucky Fried Fingers.  It's 50/50, and seems to be the same quality as the colored shirts, but it is pretty much see-through, so I only wear it over another shirt.  Works great in the winter over a long sleeve thermal shirt, and looks fantastic!  I think that was one of their special limited edition titles.

• Administrator
« Reply #14 on: October 11, 2011, 05:54:07 AM »
I'm sure at one point they were specifying material for the men's shirts, as well as the 'cut'.  I have some 50/50, and some all cotton, but none that are all polyester. 
you're right. it was a 50/50 blend. I knew it wasn't 100% cotton, but I won't buy other than 100% cotton, so didn't recall exactly.

Offline Hustler08

« Reply #15 on: October 11, 2011, 06:19:15 AM »
They spend more time glorifying wacky packages than speaking to the quality of the shirts in the writeup.  Didn' the old writeups talk about 100% cotton and such?

They sure did and they also had the dimensions...I think their quality is going down just like their website..the 2Fer's are cool - but there are none for men...

Offline Hustler08

« Reply #16 on: October 11, 2011, 06:24:52 AM »
I'm sure at one point they were specifying material for the men's shirts, as well as the 'cut'.  I have some 50/50, and some all cotton, but none that are all polyester.  The cut made the difference though, as I needed a larger size with the original shirts, and some of the later ones I needed to drop down a size.

Someone mentioned the white shirts - I have just one title on a white shirt, Kentucky Fried Fingers.  It's 50/50, and seems to be the same quality as the colored shirts, but it is pretty much see-through, so I only wear it over another shirt.  Works great in the winter over a long sleeve thermal shirt, and looks fantastic!  I think that was one of their special limited edition titles.

Ok thanks for that..on the white shirts...I hear ya on the see-through..I am going to do the same over a thermal shirt..I really like the Black ones the best...thin or not...these NEW white ones seem different though?? I guess they are all 50/50 blend for the men?

Offline bandaches

« Reply #17 on: October 11, 2011, 09:14:33 AM »
you're right. it was a 50/50 blend. I knew it wasn't 100% cotton, but I won't buy other than 100% cotton, so didn't recall exactly.
The fact that they make this a mystery is why I am not bothering to buy any shirts.  They should include precise measurements and make of the shirts, not really rocket science.  I have asked them questions through the "contact us" and don't get replies.  I still have shirts I bought long ago that I wanted to return because the size is wrong but I didn't trust the return would be prcoessed correctly as communicaiton with them was erratic at best.  The shirts still have tags and all and are sitting in a box.

Offline RawGoo

• Administrator
« Reply #18 on: October 12, 2011, 04:10:11 AM »
The fact that they make this a mystery is why I am not bothering to buy any shirts.  They should include precise measurements and make of the shirts, not really rocket science.  I have asked them questions through the "contact us" and don't get replies.  I still have shirts I bought long ago that I wanted to return because the size is wrong but I didn't trust the return would be prcoessed correctly as communicaiton with them was erratic at best.  The shirts still have tags and all and are sitting in a box.

I once got through by phone, and they were great then.  Email questions seem to just never get answered.

Offline RawGoo

• Administrator
« Reply #19 on: October 12, 2011, 04:19:38 AM »

I have some men's shirts that are 100% cotton, including a Demented Tomatoes tee and a long sleeve Blast Blew Ribbon.  The 50/50 blends I generally wear in cooler weather, and in the winter, over a 100% cotton long sleeve thermal shirt.

Offline Dr Popper

• Non-Wackys
« Reply #20 on: October 12, 2011, 05:46:36 AM »

I think I remember the owner telling me he had a full-time job and 10-Again was a side business for him, so that would explain their lack of service.

Offline crackedjerk

« Reply #21 on: October 13, 2011, 06:32:43 PM »
I have a couple neices, ages 2 and 4, that I thought about buying some Wacky shirts for.  However, in looking at some of my favorite titles, the only sizes they seemed to have in stock were "6" and Small.  I have no idea what size girl either of these would fit.  Anyone out there have any idea what this might mean in terms of the ages of the kids?  (For what it's worth, I think my neices are pretty average sized girls for their ages).

Offline lucidjc

« Reply #22 on: October 13, 2011, 06:37:24 PM »
I have a couple neices, ages 2 and 4, that I thought about buying some Wacky shirts for.  However, in looking at some of my favorite titles, the only sizes they seemed to have in stock were "6" and Small.  I have no idea what size girl either of these would fit.  Anyone out there have any idea what this might mean in terms of the ages of the kids?  (For what it's worth, I think my neices are pretty average sized girls for their ages).

Get em' anyway, by the time the girls are big enough they wil be re-retro-retro-throwbacks!

Offline BumChex

• Wacky Packages Forum
  • Administrator
« Reply #23 on: October 13, 2011, 08:36:27 PM »
I'm still holding my stance on waiting for black Friday. They were 50% off last year. Unless you can't wait, of course.

Offline crackedjerk

« Reply #24 on: October 14, 2011, 09:31:07 AM »
I'm still holding my stance on waiting for black Friday. They were 50% off last year. Unless you can't wait, of course.

Good point.  Some of the shirts I'm looking at are already at a good discount and available in very limited sizes, so I'm guessing that they don't have many left and might have none in six weeks.

Offline Bladerunner

« Reply #25 on: October 22, 2011, 02:30:32 PM »
Check out Matt's blog regarding the new shirts: http://10againclothing.wordpress.com/2011/10/22/best-shirt-ever/

Look's like they're kicking ass. I must say I think the choice of titles is the best so far. I'm ordering at least two of each, as usual.

Offline Hustler08

« Reply #26 on: October 22, 2011, 03:55:51 PM »
Check out Matt's blog regarding the new shirts: http://10againclothing.wordpress.com/2011/10/22/best-shirt-ever/

Look's like they're kicking ass. I must say I think the choice of titles is the best so far. I'm ordering at least two of each, as usual.

I got 2 of these shirts - Jail-o and Band aches - i was wondering if these were 100% cotton...???
they look great...

Offline crackedjerk

« Reply #27 on: October 23, 2011, 08:21:38 AM »
I'm really annoyed with 10again.  I have emailed three times to three different contacts about a problem with ordering from their website and have not gotten a response.  Every time I try to order a girls Pupsi shirt the quantity "5" comes up (even though I'm only trying to order 1) and I get told that not that many are available.  I would happily place an order with them but they've lost my sale, at least for now, until they either fix their website or respond to me as to how to get around this apparent mistake in their website.

Offline RawGoo

• Administrator
« Reply #28 on: October 23, 2011, 08:28:19 AM »
I'm really annoyed with 10again.  I have emailed three times to three different contacts about a problem with ordering from their website and have not gotten a response.  Every time I try to order a girls Pupsi shirt the quantity "5" comes up (even though I'm only trying to order 1) and I get told that not that many are available.  I would happily place an order with them but they've lost my sale, at least for now, until they either fix their website or respond to me as to how to get around this apparent mistake in their website.

The same thing happened to me when the new shirts came out.  They lost quite a bit of business from me.

Offline Feetena

• 10....err, 9 toes in every bowl!
« Reply #29 on: October 23, 2011, 09:31:08 AM »

Amen brother.  Join me to those who bash 10again's customer service.  It's abysmal, time and time again.  I've given them multiple chances but clearly Matt doesn't give a ____ because nothing's improved.  They NEVER respond to emails. 

Offline Sue Mee

• and Sometimes I'm LipOff
« Reply #30 on: October 23, 2011, 10:03:47 AM »
Amen brother.  Join me to those who bash 10again's customer service.  It's abysmal, time and time again.  I've given them multiple chances but clearly Matt doesn't give a ____ because nothing's improved.  They NEVER respond to emails.  

That's a real shame.  I've noticed a lot of companies, restaurants etc really making an effort lately to provide excellent service.  In this economy, a business can't afford to lose potential business to complacency, and with the social networks that are in place, word spreads fast when they don't deliver.
Sue Mee is AKA LipOff
My Home-Made Wackys

Offline Playbug

• Visit my website !
    • jeffxmusic.com
« Reply #31 on: October 23, 2011, 10:14:14 AM »
I constantly run into businesses with very poor practices, be it customer service or just missing great opportunities that are right in front of them. It always bewilders me how they survive. Like you said, especially in todays marketplace.

Like taxi drivers, why do they seem to be the worst drivers? They drive for a living and ALL THE TIME. They should be experts! I've seen soo many times taxi drivers do things that make you wonder how the hell do they even HAVE a license.
Keep on Rockin' in the Free World

Offline Dr Popper

• Non-Wackys
« Reply #32 on: October 23, 2011, 10:49:48 AM »

That can be very frustrating.  They don't have a phone # to call? 

Real nice product, lousy service.

Offline BumChex

• Wacky Packages Forum
  • Administrator
« Reply #33 on: October 23, 2011, 10:51:59 AM »
That can be very frustrating.  They don't have a phone # to call? 

Real nice product, lousy service.

I've never had an issue with 10 Again other than some sizing issues but I havent worn any of the shirts yet. Their shirts seem to run smaller so buy a size larger. Again, that isn't always the case so YMMV.

• Administrator
« Reply #34 on: October 23, 2011, 11:06:08 AM »
I've never had an issue with 10 Again other than some sizing issues but I havent worn any of the shirts yet. Their shirts seem to run smaller so buy a size larger. Again, that isn't always the case so YMMV.
my experience was just the opposite.
the shirts were crazy larger than expected, 2-3 inches wider than specified, and I had to return them all.
It took nearly 2 months to get the exchange to finally happen and have new shirts shipped. Email response was spotty and slow throughout