Author Topic: Wacky Dreams  (Read 2326 times)

Offline Paul_Maul

Wacky Dreams
« on: May 29, 2011, 08:30:38 AM »
I used to dream about wackys all the time, but it has waned in the last few years. Last night I had a cool wacky pack dream though. I was looking through a bunch of unopened packs I had obtained, and I found this 14th series pack that had a strange insert showing through the back. It appeared to be some kind of map. It almost looked like a treasure map. Maybe it was a map that had directions to find a buried mint Bum Chex, who knows. I didn't open the pack in the dream so I'm not sure what it was.

I also had a dream about having lunch with President Obama, but that wasn't important.

Offline Campy

• work in progress
Re: Wacky Dreams
« Reply #1 on: May 29, 2011, 08:59:27 AM »
LOL :]

Offline lucidjc

« Reply #2 on: May 29, 2011, 12:16:44 PM »
This unopened pack you talk about, where the folds folded properly? Do you think it could have been a resealed dream pack?

Offline Paul_Maul

« Reply #3 on: May 29, 2011, 12:51:05 PM »
This unopened pack you talk about, where the folds folded properly? Do you think it could have been a resealed dream pack?

LOL, I wanted to keep it simple, but in reality, there was a pack that had been tampered with that allowed me to see the map very clearly. Then I looked at another 14th pack from the same group. It was legitimate, but also had a map that was visible.

That's one of the fascinating things about dreams: everything, no matter how wacky, always seems to make perfect sense until you wake up.

Offline lucidjc

« Reply #4 on: May 29, 2011, 03:25:40 PM »
LOL, I wanted to keep it simple, but in reality, there was a pack that had been tampered with that allowed me to see the map very clearly. Then I looked at another 14th pack from the same group. It was legitimate, but also had a map that was visible.

That's one of the fascinating things about dreams: everything, no matter how wacky, always seems to make perfect sense until you wake up.

Look up Lucid Dreams, trust me they're real.

Offline Dr Popper

• Non-Wackys
« Reply #5 on: May 29, 2011, 04:11:53 PM »
I used to dream about wackys all the time, but it has waned in the last few years. Last night I had a cool wacky pack dream though. I was looking through a bunch of unopened packs I had obtained, and I found this 14th series pack that had a strange insert showing through the back. It appeared to be some kind of map. It almost looked like a treasure map. Maybe it was a map that had directions to find a buried mint Bum Chex, who knows. I didn't open the pack in the dream so I'm not sure what it was.

I also had a dream about having lunch with President Obama, but that wasn't important.

I had this awesome dream once that took place in a warehouse type building, and there were tables all over the place like dealers would set-up, but nobody was working the tables.  Every table represented kid's collection exactly how it was when they were kids.  There were Wackys but also other trading cards as well, like Odd Rods, Crazy Covers, etc.  It was a cool dream!
Dr Popper (aka Rob Palmer)

anything