Author Topic: Jaymay Wacky Packages Puzzle  (Read 2152 times)

Offline WackyFrank

Jaymay Wacky Packages Puzzle
« on: May 15, 2011, 09:21:26 AM »
If anyone has a Jaymar Wacky Package Puzzle that is missing a couple of pieces, I might be able to help. I have had one that was missing one piece for quite a while, so I purchased another one to get that one piece. But I can also sell or trade people what they need.
You can contact me at bigbad.zilla at verizon.net if you are interested. I will work on the new puzzle this week. Please try to send a photo of the piece or pieces that you are missing.
Thanks,
Frank

Offline Kook

Re: Jaymar Wacky Packages Puzzle
« Reply #1 on: May 15, 2011, 10:48:44 AM »
If anyone has a Jaymar Wacky Package Puzzle that is missing a couple of pieces, I might be able to help. I have had one that was missing one piece for quite a while, so I purchased another one to get that one piece. But I can also sell or trade people what they need.
You can contact me at bigbad.zilla at verizon.net if you are interested. I will work on the new puzzle this week. Please try to send a photo of the piece or pieces that you are missing.
Thanks,
Frank

Hi Frank,
I'd be interested to see how this would work out. I had a puzzle missing a few pieces also. I bought a complete replacement. Jerry - Nezhead42 (Jerry) had a puzzle missing a few pieces also so we figured out which pieces they were and I sent them to him from my incomplete puzzle. They didn't work.

I think the puzzle can have 2 orientations and the registration can be off a bit too. The corners can be rounded at the top or bottom of the puzzle (to check for orientation) and it appears the artwork is a little bigger than the puzzle so it can be cut with a little flexibility. I'll try and dig up my incomplete puzzle to get some details and PM you with the details. May be we can make a fit. Maybe you can help Jerry out instead since our puzzles didn't mesh.
Thanks for the post.

Offline RawGoo

• Administrator
Re: Jaymar Wacky Packages Puzzle
« Reply #2 on: May 15, 2011, 11:21:17 AM »
Hi Frank,
I'd be interested to see how this would work out. I had a puzzle missing a few pieces also. I bought a complete replacement. Jerry - Nezhead42 (Jerry) had a puzzle missing a few pieces also so we figured out which pieces they were and I sent them to him from my incomplete puzzle. They didn't work.

I think the puzzle can have 2 orientations and the registration can be off a bit too. The corners can be rounded at the top or bottom of the puzzle (to check for orientation) and it appears the artwork is a little bigger than the puzzle so it can be cut with a little flexibility. I'll try and dig up my incomplete puzzle to get some details and PM you with the details. May be we can make a fit. Maybe you can help Jerry out instead since our puzzles didn't mesh.
Thanks for the post.

Yep, I remember going through this a few years ago, and aside from rounded corners at top or bottom, even if the piece is an exact fit, the picture can be slightly off.  Still, there's always a chance, so why not try for a match?