Author Topic: Bunch of Wacky Stuff up on Huge Auction House:JUST STARTED  (Read 3495 times)

Offline hurricanes

Bunch of Wacky Stuff up on Huge Auction House:JUST STARTED
« on: April 14, 2011, 02:22:10 PM »
I also collect Pre War Baseball and the biggest auction of the year for Baseball has ONE lot with Wacky stuff in it. In looking through the rest of the auction, no other Wacky Stuff.

As an aside, I dont know if anyone else here collects Vintage Baseball Stuff. This is probably the best Auction for this of the year.

Back to Wackys. Per the description, all the stuff is from Topps Vault. Includes 1973 Proof, 1980, 1981 Irish, and other. Only issue here is there is alot of non Wacky Material in this same lot.

http://bid.robertedwardauctions.com/bidplace.aspx?itemid=20007
« Last Edit: April 14, 2011, 02:24:59 PM by hurricanes »

Offline exceedrin

Re: Bunch of Wacky Stuff up on Huge Auction House:JUST STARTED
« Reply #1 on: April 23, 2011, 06:20:29 PM »
I also collect Pre War Baseball and the biggest auction of the year for Baseball has ONE lot with Wacky stuff in it. In looking through the rest of the auction, no other Wacky Stuff.

As an aside, I dont know if anyone else here collects Vintage Baseball Stuff. This is probably the best Auction for this of the year.

Back to Wackys. Per the description, all the stuff is from Topps Vault. Includes 1973 Proof, 1980, 1981 Irish, and other. Only issue here is there is alot of non Wacky Material in this same lot.

http://bid.robertedwardauctions.com/bidplace.aspx?itemid=20007

Interesting lot; stuff like that really does not interest me. It does, however, include an uncut strip of three Rat Patrol cards. I had not thought of the Rat Patrol in years until a week or so ago when I noticed Netflix has the entire series available. Been catching up on the show via the Roku box and enjoying every minute of it.

Offline hurricanes

« Reply #2 on: May 05, 2011, 11:29:52 AM »
Looks like the lot may go cheap(err. I better adjust my wording. I mean cheap for the amount of stuff in the lot).
« Last Edit: May 05, 2011, 11:32:07 AM by hurricanes »

Offline hurricanes

« Reply #3 on: May 08, 2011, 11:56:41 AM »
Lot with Topps Vault Wacky Stuff went for $900(plus premium). Not bad. Could sell off the non wacky stuff for that much, most likely.