Author Topic: Topps - Great Customer Service!  (Read 3394 times)

Offline BumChex

• Wacky Packages Forum
  • Administrator
Topps - Great Customer Service!
« on: March 17, 2010, 11:09:57 AM »
I got one Old School Box from Topps that didn't include the envelope or the poster. I just got a replacement box in the mail today and they even threw in a non LE postcard series 5 set and some extra Olds bonus cards with BC on them. What a class act! I imagine the postcard set is to help offset the return shipping but I didn't expect it.

Offline wackyman

• ^ GOD is spelled wrong, should say DEVIL ^
    • World Of Wackies
Re: Topps - Great Customer Service!
« Reply #1 on: March 17, 2010, 11:38:11 AM »
I got one Old School Box from Topps that didn't include the envelope or the poster. I just got a replacement box in the mail today and they even threw in a non LE postcard series 5 set and some extra Olds bonus cards with BC on them. What a class act! I imagine the postcard set is to help offset the return shipping but I didn't expect it.

Nice score Brad :)

I JUST sent back my envelope-less box yesterday,   how long did it take you to get your replacement box from them?

I'm actually thinking of Calling Mike and giving him my addy as I fear they might not be able to read my horrid writing lol

Oh... and WHICH sketch did you get with your new box???

I'm crossing fingers, toes and eyes for a color sketch lol

-Jay-

Offline BumChex

• Wacky Packages Forum
  • Administrator
« Reply #2 on: March 17, 2010, 11:41:39 AM »
Nice score Brad :)

I JUST sent back my envelope-less box yesterday,   how long did it take you to get your replacement box from them?

I'm actually thinking of Calling Mike and giving him my addy as I fear they might not be able to read my horrid writing lol

Oh... and WHICH sketch did you get with your new box???

I'm crossing fingers, toes and eyes for a color sketch lol

-Jay-

I sent them the box last Wed priority mail. I included a copy of my invoice so they had my address. They turned this around very quickly!
I got the demented B & W sketch. A colored would have been awesome! Good Luck!

Offline wackyman

• ^ GOD is spelled wrong, should say DEVIL ^
    • World Of Wackies
« Reply #3 on: March 17, 2010, 12:44:35 PM »
I sent them the box last Wed priority mail. I included a copy of my invoice so they had my address. They turned this around very quickly!
I got the demented B & W sketch. A colored would have been awesome! Good Luck!

I didn't think about throwing my invoice in there lol.

-Jay-

anything