Author Topic: Wackies on Victorious  (Read 2375 times)

Offline Crust

Wackies on Victorious
« on: April 04, 2011, 12:47:50 PM »
I noticed this a while ago, but did not mention it, Nick has a show called "Vitorious". All the charecters lockers are very different then normal ones, and I noticed that one of them had some old images of some Wackies blown up on it!! I went Wow! one of the producers or creators of this show must have been a wacky fan! I was not sure if any of you knew this, but I wanted to throw it out there anyway.

Offline lucidjc

Re: Wackies on Victorious
« Reply #1 on: April 04, 2011, 01:06:40 PM »
I know of 2 movies with Wacky Packages in them.

1. The Bad News Bears(70's). During the anthem, a boy has a Kentucky Fried Fingers Shirt on.

2. Detroit Rock City. At the mini market there is a Full box of Wackies on the counter.

?. Does anyone know what series the Wackies on the counter are?

Offline Hustler08

• I Hustle for Wacky Packs!!!
« Reply #2 on: April 04, 2011, 01:07:51 PM »
I noticed this a while ago, but did not mention it, Nick has a show called "Vitorious". All the charecters lockers are very different then normal ones, and I noticed that one of them had some old images of some Wackies blown up on it!! I went Wow! one of the producers or creators of this show must have been a wacky fan! I was not sure if any of you knew this, but I wanted to throw it out there anyway.

My kids JUST told me about that last night while they were watching the show...It was pretty cool...Wackys Rule!!

Offline Fanatical_and_Sickly

• Administrator
« Reply #3 on: April 04, 2011, 01:49:15 PM »
yep, pretty cool. and interestingly spotted exactly one year ago, when the show first started.
http://www.wackypackagesforum.com/index.php?topic=106.msg4374#msg4374

Offline BustedFinger

• Just a simple collector. No books, no websites, no arguments!
  • I wonder where this text will appear?
« Reply #4 on: April 04, 2011, 04:01:52 PM »
I know of 2 movies with Wacky Packages in them.

1. The Bad News Bears(70's). During the anthem, a boy has a Kentucky Fried Fingers Shirt on.

2. Detroit Rock City. At the mini market there is a Full box of Wackies on the counter.

?. Does anyone know what series the Wackies on the counter are?

The box on the counter in D.R.C. looks like a pink 1979 2nd series reprint box.  However, the packs inside are also pink (they should be yellow) so it appears that the packs are props.  There are several other appearances of Wackys in that movie as well.  Here is a link to Wacky appearances in movies:

http://www.wackypacks.com/miscellaneous/movies.html
Giving "The Hobby" the finger since 1999!