Author Topic: Wowy Zowy  (Read 2674 times)

Offline NEZHEAD42

Wowy Zowy
« on: April 04, 2011, 11:01:52 AM »
I got my posters in the mail today. Wowy Zowy did a fantastic job of packaging these posters. Mine arrived with not a single blemish, crease or tear. A vast difference over the ones that were shipped last year. Thanks to WZ for taking the time to care.
The posters are fantastic! Extra thick paper stock and beautiful printing. It's interesting to see all the different styles of sketch cards displayed together. Another fine product from the WP OLDS2 team! Thanks guys.
"What's the point of being grown up, if you can't act childish?" - Doctor Who

Taz

Re: Wowy Zowy
« Reply #1 on: April 04, 2011, 11:55:08 AM »
I got my posters in the mail today. Wowy Zowy did a fantastic job of packaging these posters. Mine arrived with not a single blemish, crease or tear. A vast difference over the ones that were shipped last year. Thanks to WZ for taking the time to care.
The posters are fantastic! Extra thick paper stock and beautiful printing. It's interesting to see all the different styles of sketch cards displayed together. Another fine product from the WP OLDS2 team! Thanks guys.

Yeah, what he said!  Great job!

Offline DrDeal

« Reply #2 on: April 04, 2011, 03:11:41 PM »
Poster arrived in perfect shape..only to be cut to pieces by a crazed WP fan five minutes after arriving. My thanks to WZ for a great shipping job.

DrDeal

Offline wowyzowy

« Reply #3 on: April 04, 2011, 03:51:06 PM »
Poster arrived in perfect shape..only to be cut to pieces by a crazed WP fan five minutes after arriving. My thanks to WZ for a great shipping job.

DrDeal

That's great to hear! We ask our shipping department to pretend as if they're the customer receiving the merchandise so they take a lot of pride in every order.

By the way, we welcome all customer comments - good, bad, or ugly. Afterall, great customer service starts with your feedback!

Offline BumChex

• Wacky Packages Forum
  • Administrator
« Reply #4 on: April 06, 2011, 01:00:55 PM »
I got the poster in a couple days ago and really like it. It came in perfect and no issues. This poster is just fantastic.

anything