Author Topic: Came across some Wacky stuff.....  (Read 5319 times)

Offline Goodbye^Kitty^

Came across some Wacky stuff.....
« on: April 03, 2011, 11:52:30 AM »
Here at the Comic Convention in Philly and came across 2 factory sealed boxes od ans7 wp's!!! So excited because I have not been able to find them in md at all. Then I came across some wp promotional binders witth a promo sticker. I picked up two extras in case any of you fellow wps on the forum are interested :) just pm me!
KIM :)

Offline Hustler08

• I Hustle for Wacky Packs!!!
Re: Came across some Wacky stuff.....
« Reply #1 on: April 03, 2011, 12:03:10 PM »
Here at the Comic Convention in Philly and came across 2 factory sealed boxes od ans7 wp's!!! So excited because I have not been able to find them in md at all. Then I came across some wp promotional binders witth a promo sticker. I picked up two extras in case any of you fellow wps on the forum are interested :) just pm me!

PM'd

Offline sco(o)t

• Looking:Postcard Ser4 BUGWEISER Smokin' Joe sketch
« Reply #2 on: April 03, 2011, 01:36:29 PM »

Also PMed
aka Scot Leibacher (no trademark)

Offline Goodbye^Kitty^

« Reply #3 on: April 03, 2011, 01:43:30 PM »
GUESS WHAT GUYS?!?! I just got an autographed classic foil jay lynch card #F5 rudens from my ans 7 boxes I got today :) im soooooo excited and just had to share!

Offline crackedjerk

« Reply #4 on: April 03, 2011, 02:01:40 PM »

I'm curious what these promotional binders are.  Can you post a pic (or even just describe them)?
Thanks!

Offline Goodbye^Kitty^

« Reply #5 on: April 03, 2011, 02:21:56 PM »
Im kindof a new wackateer and said promotional binder, what it is ans4 2006 collectors album with bonus sticker. Are you familiar with that?

Offline crackedjerk

« Reply #6 on: April 03, 2011, 02:43:02 PM »
Im kindof a new wackateer and said promotional binder, what it is ans4 2006 collectors album with bonus sticker. Are you familiar with that?

Yes, thanks.  It's a small yellow plastic binder with the Stella Dorko sticker in it, correct?  While those are fairly common, I think they're quite cool.  I wish Topps had done one for every series!

Offline Playbug

• Visit my website !
    • jeffxmusic.com
« Reply #7 on: April 03, 2011, 06:58:30 PM »
GUESS WHAT GUYS?!?! I just got an autographed classic foil jay lynch card #F5 rudens from my ans 7 boxes I got today :) im soooooo excited and just had to share!

Hey that rocks! Good score there!  :great:
Keep on Rockin' in the Free World

Offline Goodbye^Kitty^

« Reply #8 on: April 03, 2011, 07:21:32 PM »
Thanks s much. I knew it was a good score when I got it. I just didn't realize how good!!!

Offline NEZHEAD42

« Reply #9 on: April 03, 2011, 07:26:17 PM »
That is awesome! Congrats and welcome to the Wackiest hobby in the land.
"What's the point of being grown up, if you can't act childish?" - Doctor Who

Offline Goodbye^Kitty^

« Reply #10 on: April 03, 2011, 07:35:11 PM »
Haha, thanks so much! Its making me wacky! Lol

Offline Playbug

• Visit my website !
    • jeffxmusic.com
« Reply #11 on: May 11, 2011, 09:20:37 PM »
Came across some wacky stuff this past week.

1st, a vending machine find that was 10 FB2 cards inside of a clear plastic card keeper. You could see Moron Salt on the top. I bought this interesting pack just to see if I would get any chase cards in it. While I did get 10 cards, no chase cards. The vending machine owner must have pre-searched the pack, then repackaged the cards in this clear plastic holder. Not cool.

Found today at a K-Mart, 2 ANS 7 bonus boxes and 2 ANS1 Red Collector Albums. No other Wacky stuff - Erasers, FB's or ANS7 Blister packs.

Offline RawGoo

• Administrator
« Reply #12 on: May 12, 2011, 04:17:15 AM »
Came across some wacky stuff this past week.

1st, a vending machine find that was 10 FB2 cards inside of a clear plastic card keeper. You could see Moron Salt on the top. I bought this interesting pack just to see if I would get any chase cards in it. While I did get 10 cards, no chase cards. The vending machine owner must have pre-searched the pack, then repackaged the cards in this clear plastic holder. Not cool.

Found today at a K-Mart, 2 ANS 7 bonus boxes and 2 ANS1 Red Collector Albums. No other Wacky stuff - Erasers, FB's or ANS7 Blister packs.

How much was the vending machine 'pack'?  When I find Wackys that way they're usually $1 a pack, but almost always still sealed packs.  Of course, the best was the shrink-wrapped pile of about 25 older Topps cards that included an OS Beanball puzzle piece.

If I found ANS7 at retail I'd probably pick up a few packs for fun, even though I've got plenty.

Offline Crust

« Reply #13 on: May 12, 2011, 01:20:45 PM »
Check five below for ans7. I have seen some very recently

Offline Jean Nutty

« Reply #14 on: May 12, 2011, 06:26:30 PM »

That is super strange.

Were WP's featured on the front of the machine? I have a million questions.      < :-)

Offline crackedjerk

« Reply #15 on: May 13, 2011, 10:52:01 AM »
Check five below for ans7. I have seen some very recently

I just read recently that Five Below is coming to (or perhaps has already opened) the Chicago area.  Though I don't live in Chicago, I'm not far and do get down there fairly frequently.  I was excited to hear the news as it seems certain wacky items showed up there that didn't show up elsewhere, such as the wacky pens and pencils.  Anyone know of any wacky items currently at Five Below?

Offline wormypackages

« Reply #16 on: May 13, 2011, 11:16:35 AM »
I just read recently that Five Below is coming to (or perhaps has already opened) the Chicago area.  Though I don't live in Chicago, I'm not far and do get down there fairly frequently.  I was excited to hear the news as it seems certain wacky items showed up there that didn't show up elsewhere, such as the wacky pens and pencils.  Anyone know of any wacky items currently at Five Below?
I found blue Wacky Pens there last week but nothing else.

Offline Crust

« Reply #17 on: May 13, 2011, 12:40:11 PM »
Five below also has  wacky packages erasers

Offline Playbug

• Visit my website !
    • jeffxmusic.com
« Reply #18 on: May 14, 2011, 11:55:22 PM »
That is super strange.

Were WP's featured on the front of the machine? I have a million questions.      < :-)

No they weren't featured on the machine's front. The machine had an assortment of cards in it, not just Wacky's (although that would be super cool). Other sports cards, GPK's, Pokemon, Spongebob, etc. It was priced at one dollar for that "searched" pack I described.