Author Topic: WHERE TO FIND WACKY'S!!!  (Read 4857 times)

Offline Goodbye^Kitty^

WHERE TO FIND WACKY'S!!!
« on: March 27, 2011, 03:33:41 PM »
Anybody know the best place in MD locally to try to find cards? No one seems to carry them? I found one comic shop that carries them and that's it.  I have bought them all up from him!  Even got lucky and got a sealed flashback box from him and got a gold parallel!!!!!
KIM :)

Offline Gurgle

• recommends zircon-encrusted tweezers
Re: WHERE TO FIND WACKY'S!!!
« Reply #1 on: March 27, 2011, 05:54:44 PM »
Target is always my go-to store, but I live in Mass.

Offline Goodbye^Kitty^

« Reply #2 on: March 27, 2011, 06:55:17 PM »
Target and Walmart don't sell them here in MD  :sad:  I was gonna try Kmart.  I know once in a while we get lucky with Walmart and they have GPK's but thats a rarity around here! 

Offline Playbug

• Visit my website !
    • jeffxmusic.com
« Reply #3 on: March 27, 2011, 08:15:55 PM »
Target and Walmart don't sell them here in MD  :sad:  I was gonna try Kmart.  I know once in a while we get lucky with Walmart and they have GPK's but thats a rarity around here! 

You could try Toys R Us, at least they might have the current WP Erasures, from the latest erasure craze. If you really get lucky, you could still find some WP Cereal Boxes and a few old ANS blister packs too. I would also try Dollar General, Dollar Tree, if you have any of those around your area.
Keep on Rockin' in the Free World

Online bigtomi

« Reply #4 on: March 28, 2011, 09:45:24 AM »
Erasures, from the latest erasure craze.
eraser, Eraser, ERASER!!   :D

Offline sco(o)t

• Looking:Postcard Ser4 BUGWEISER Smokin' Joe sketch
« Reply #5 on: March 28, 2011, 11:22:53 AM »
eraser, Eraser, ERASER!!   :D

The erasers I can find in stores... its OS2 that appears to have the erasure issue.   :sad:

....FLASH... THIS JUST IN.... OS2 BEGAN SHIPPING TODAY......
« Last Edit: March 28, 2011, 12:17:47 PM by sco(o)t »
aka Scot Leibacher (no trademark)

Offline Goodbye^Kitty^

« Reply #6 on: March 28, 2011, 01:41:18 PM »
Toys r us doesnt have them either!!!!! Isn't that crazy!!!!!!!  Haven't tried dollar general! MD sucks!

Oh, haven't gotten into the eraser craze....I just like the cards!  Everyone is going wacky for the wacky erasers! LOL   None of the stores here carry them either!!!

Offline crackedjerk

« Reply #7 on: March 28, 2011, 01:56:46 PM »

I've definitely found some at Kmarts, though it's hit and miss in my experience.

Offline BumChex

• Wacky Packages Forum
  • Administrator
« Reply #8 on: March 28, 2011, 07:13:37 PM »
Toys r us doesnt have them either!!!!! Isn't that crazy!!!!!!!  Haven't tried dollar general! MD sucks!

Oh, haven't gotten into the eraser craze....I just like the cards!  Everyone is going wacky for the wacky erasers! LOL   None of the stores here carry them either!!!

What are you looking for? ANS7 aren't available in stores, not around me anyway. Are you looking for earlier series? Some of us may have boxes for sale if you are interested. I have about 20 ANS1 sealed boxes and a bunch of bonus boxes. Just PM me if interested.

Offline Plan 9

« Reply #9 on: March 28, 2011, 10:13:42 PM »
What are you looking for? ANS7 aren't available in stores, not around me anyway. Are you looking for earlier series? Some of us may have boxes for sale if you are interested. I have about 20 ANS1 sealed boxes and a bunch of bonus boxes. Just PM me if interested.
ASN7 is still available in Targets in my region.

Offline BustedFinger

• Just a simple collector. No books, no websites, no arguments!
  • I wonder where this text will appear?
« Reply #10 on: March 30, 2011, 09:17:30 AM »
ASN7 is still available in Targets in my region.

Ditto for me too.  I was surprised to see an ANS7 gravity feed in Target when I was looking for erasers.
Giving "The Hobby" the finger since 1999!

Offline sco(o)t

• Looking:Postcard Ser4 BUGWEISER Smokin' Joe sketch
« Reply #11 on: March 30, 2011, 09:49:38 AM »
Ditto for me too.  I was surprised to see an ANS7 gravity feed in Target when I was looking for erasers.

The TRU here in Terre Haute, IN still had ANS7 blister packs and one cereal box when I stopped last
Sunday.

Off topic but: we went there to get a Nintendo DS3 my son had been saving up for. A pretty cool little
gadget with 3D display that doesn't require glasses, etc. 
aka Scot Leibacher (no trademark)

Offline FourRoses

« Reply #12 on: March 30, 2011, 05:40:15 PM »
Too bad the launch titles are junk.

Offline Goodbye^Kitty^

« Reply #13 on: March 30, 2011, 07:03:15 PM »
Bumchex - i guess just in general because they are few and far between here. I dont see ANY for sale retail around my way, not just series 7. I do have a local comic shop dealer that I bought up his ans7 box, still need just a few more, but working more on the getting my list of needs together.  He helped me get started as i was lucky to get series 2,3,4 and a sealed flashbacks box from him (to which i did get a gold pararell :))  As far as ans1, i did complete my base set, have just started posting about my missing pieces.  Currently looking for the b1 and b2 from ans 1. Im fairly new at the card collecting and forum thing! I additionally started collecting the 1980 pac man, super pac man, and mrs pac man cards! 

Offline Goodbye^Kitty^

« Reply #14 on: March 30, 2011, 07:04:41 PM »
Busted Finger - wow! Thats what i want to stumble across while shopping!

Offline Playbug

• Visit my website !
    • jeffxmusic.com
« Reply #15 on: March 30, 2011, 07:53:29 PM »
eraser, Eraser, ERASER!!   :D

sure, shore - E Race Sir, E Raise Ser. I remember when I wrote that erasure, it didn't feel right. But there were times that I spelled it correctly too without thinking about it. Strange. I wonder how I came up with erasure? I'm not shore.  ;D
Keep on Rockin' in the Free World

Offline BumChex

• Wacky Packages Forum
  • Administrator
« Reply #16 on: March 30, 2011, 08:03:39 PM »
Im fairly new at the card collecting and forum thing!
I think you are finding your way around here pretty well.

Offline Goodbye^Kitty^

« Reply #17 on: March 30, 2011, 08:12:47 PM »

anything