Author Topic: Wacky-Garbage Pail Kids Mashup  (Read 2943 times)

Offline paste_anyplace

• is just this guy, you know?
    • Fred Wheaton's home page at hipsteria.com
Wacky-Garbage Pail Kids Mashup
« on: March 23, 2011, 03:36:35 AM »

Garbage Pail Kids Flashback 2 contains a subset called Adam Mania featuring variations on the iconic Adam Bomb GPK character. I believe that all of the art was done by Brent Engstrom (based on the John Pound original). One of the Adam Mania cards includes little winks to Wackys: 

Online Fanatical_and_Sickly

• Administrator
Re: Wacky-Garbage Pail Kids Mashup
« Reply #1 on: March 23, 2011, 06:06:08 AM »
I dig that floating brain w/eyeball!

Offline crackedjerk

« Reply #2 on: March 23, 2011, 09:50:58 AM »
Garbage Pail Kids Flashback 2 contains a subset called Adam Mania featuring variations on the iconic Adam Bomb GPK character. I believe that all of the art was done by Brent Engstrom (based on the John Pound original). One of the Adam Mania cards includes little winks to Wackys: 

That's very cool!  I love the little references like this.  I'd like to pick one up.  Is this subset a "rare" one?  I'm wondering how many of these might be floating around for us non-GPK people to pick up.

Offline Patrick76

« Reply #3 on: March 25, 2011, 01:56:19 PM »
They're 1:8, so they're not too rare.  I have three extra I'd be willing to send out to those interested.  lmk

*They've all been spoken for...if I pull any more I'll let you guys know!
 :great:
« Last Edit: March 25, 2011, 04:37:37 PM by Patrick76 »

Offline Goodbye^Kitty^

« Reply #4 on: May 08, 2011, 08:25:09 PM »
Oh how cool! Hubby is an avid gpk collector and happened to have an extra laying around. We never noticed that! Score! Badzooka! Thanks for posting 8)
KIM :)

Offline Jean Nutty

« Reply #5 on: May 09, 2011, 02:10:52 PM »
Garbage Pail Kids Flashback 2 contains a subset called Adam Mania featuring variations on the iconic Adam Bomb GPK character. I believe that all of the art was done by Brent Engstrom (based on the John Pound original).

I’ve been collecting GPK FB’s, compulsively buying rack packs when I'm shopping in Target. A few weeks ago I pulled an Intense Payne, and thought the title was akin to a BabyAches. Is this Ernie when he was a toddler?!

[expando]http://i1184.photobucket.com/albums/z332/rbishop224/IntensePayne.png[/expando]

I've gotten 2 Adam Mania stickers. Some are a different style than many GPK's. One of mine has a scary 5 armed one eyed monster. Always nice to see something new.

Offline Goodbye^Kitty^

« Reply #6 on: May 09, 2011, 06:19:33 PM »
I’ve been collecting GPK FB’s, compulsively buying rack packs when I'm shopping in Target. A few weeks ago I pulled an Intense Payne, and thought the title was akin to a BabyAches. Is this Ernie when he was a toddler?!

[expando]http://i1184.photobucket.com/albums/z332/rbishop224/IntensePayne.png[/expando]

I've gotten 2 Adam Mania stickers. Some are a different style than many GPK's. One of mine has a scary 5 armed one eyed monster. Always nice to see something new.

Ahahaha, cute! I like that parody for Ernie!
KIM :)