Author Topic: Old School Logo Die-Cut error?  (Read 4681 times)

Offline RawGoo

• Administrator
Old School Logo Die-Cut error?
« on: March 16, 2010, 02:08:12 AM »
I was going through my logo stickers, and noticed that I have an orange sticker where the die cut is off to the top and right enough that the cut runs through orange area on the left and bottom, and then includes white area at the top and right.  I figure there must have been a whole sheet that was off - has anyone else noticed one like this?  Hopefuly the cut will show up in the attachment.

Now this feels even more like an original Wacky series!!!!  I still have some like this from when I was a kid!
« Last Edit: March 16, 2010, 02:17:08 AM by RawGoo »

Offline BustedFinger

• Just a simple collector. No books, no websites, no arguments!
  • I wonder where this text will appear?
Re: Old School Logo Die-Cut error?
« Reply #1 on: March 16, 2010, 07:49:20 AM »
I have one of those too Pat.  I commented about it on the old forum.  Yours appears to be a little more off than mine.  Here is my first attempt at adding an image to a post:

« Last Edit: March 16, 2010, 08:09:53 AM by BustedFinger »
Giving "The Hobby" the finger since 1999!

Offline BustedFinger

• Just a simple collector. No books, no websites, no arguments!
  • I wonder where this text will appear?
« Reply #2 on: March 16, 2010, 08:10:47 AM »
Can someone tell me how you do the preview type of image that you can then click on to enlarge?
Giving "The Hobby" the finger since 1999!

Offline Buzzooka

« Reply #3 on: March 16, 2010, 09:09:25 AM »
I have one of those too Pat.  I commented about it on the old forum.  Yours appears to be a little more off than mine.  Here is my first attempt at adding an image to a post:

(Image removed from quote.)

I got a yellow one like that. I called topps and they sent me a replacement that was exactly the same. I was like wow did you hear what the complaint was and did you bother to check the replacement that you are sending?

Offline Bigmuc13

« Reply #4 on: March 16, 2010, 10:18:26 AM »
I got a yellow one like that. I called topps and they sent me a replacement that was exactly the same. I was like wow did you hear what the complaint was and did you bother to check the replacement that you are sending?

Too funny.  That Topps quaility control rivals that of Toyota!
Still looking for Series 17

Offline Duznt

• - John K -
« Reply #5 on: March 16, 2010, 10:32:17 AM »
Can someone tell me how you do the preview type of image that you can then click on to enlarge?

When replying, just click the link below the text box that says "Additional Options" where you can Attach/browse for your file.

Offline bandaches

• http://www.wackypackage.com/
    • Visit my Wacky Pack Website
« Reply #6 on: March 16, 2010, 03:36:04 PM »
I was going through my logo stickers, and noticed that I have an orange sticker where the die cut is off to the top and right enough that the cut runs through orange area on the left and bottom, and then includes white area at the top and right.  I figure there must have been a whole sheet that was off - has anyone else noticed one like this?  Hopefuly the cut will show up in the attachment.

Now this feels even more like an original Wacky series!!!!  I still have some like this from when I was a kid!
I have some rather blurry wrappers too.  I keep meaning to see what they will look like with 3D glasses but I never remember to try it when I get home!
Contact me at bandaches@yahoo.com as I have tons of wackys for sale!  Visit my website http://www.wackypackage.com/

anything