Author Topic: ANS7 Question  (Read 2109 times)

Offline Mashbox

• Drive Yourself Buggy
ANS7 Question
« on: March 19, 2011, 07:15:54 PM »
First of all, wanted to say hi to everybody... it's been a while since I've been posting here. I'm anxiously awaiting OLDS2 to finally come out.

Anyway, to my question: I finally found an ANS7 bonus box at the local Kmart and bought it. I had hoped to get the final bonus card I was looking for, but the box didn't have... it instead had two of the Flashback Series 2 lenticulars. And none of the packs had any of the chase cards... not even the Wackomercials that are supposed to appear one per pack.

Is that normal for the packs not to have even the Wackomercials in them? And what of this bonus card that continues to elude me? Anyone have an extra they might be willing to trade for?

Offline Campy

• work in progress
Re: ANS7 Question
« Reply #1 on: March 19, 2011, 07:24:31 PM »
which bonus card are you referring to?

Offline RawGoo

• Administrator
« Reply #2 on: March 20, 2011, 05:32:00 AM »
First of all, wanted to say hi to everybody... it's been a while since I've been posting here. I'm anxiously awaiting OLDS2 to finally come out.

Anyway, to my question: I finally found an ANS7 bonus box at the local Kmart and bought it. I had hoped to get the final bonus card I was looking for, but the box didn't have... it instead had two of the Flashback Series 2 lenticulars. And none of the packs had any of the chase cards... not even the Wackomercials that are supposed to appear one per pack.

Is that normal for the packs not to have even the Wackomercials in them? And what of this bonus card that continues to elude me? Anyone have an extra they might be willing to trade for?

Wow, that seems really odd!  How were the lenticulars packed? 

If you're looking for a B4 Baaabasol, I can help - send me a PM.

Offline Mashbox

• Drive Yourself Buggy
« Reply #3 on: March 20, 2011, 02:05:24 PM »
The lenticulars were packed loose in the box. Seemed like the box had been sitting in a warehouse for some time, given it wasn't in the best shape.

The stickers weren't damaged, though.

Offline Joe G.

« Reply #4 on: March 21, 2011, 06:25:40 PM »

anything