Author Topic: Orignal 8th Series Titles?  (Read 2878 times)

Offline BustedFinger

• Just a simple collector. No books, no websites, no arguments!
  • I wonder where this text will appear?
Orignal 8th Series Titles?
« on: March 13, 2011, 06:59:02 PM »
On Greg's site under the original 8th series, there is this statement:

"This information comes form Jay Lynch's list of the titles originally slated for the 8th series."

Anybody know where this list of titles might be found?
Giving "The Hobby" the finger since 1999!

Offline Plastered Peanut

Re: Orignal 8th Series Titles?
« Reply #1 on: March 18, 2011, 10:12:31 PM »
The only thing I can think of is our false god offering proof that Toadal was on the original 8th series list....I looked through my past info on "Toadal" and did not see any proof sheets with it pictured...I'm sure I would have printed a copy had someone posted it.

On Greg's site under the original 8th series, there is this statement:

"This information comes form Jay Lynch's list of the titles originally slated for the 8th series."

Anybody know where this list of titles might be found?
Send me your borderless wackys!

Offline Fanatical_and_Sickly

• Administrator
« Reply #2 on: March 19, 2011, 08:18:26 AM »
The only thing I can think of is our false god offering proof that Toadal was on the original 8th series list....I looked through my past info on "Toadal" and did not see any proof sheets with it pictured...I'm sure I would have printed a copy had someone posted it.

the Gallery is the first place I saw mention of this checklist - and it says it's a typewritten list of the titles for the 8th that Jay Lynch had in his possession. It listed Toadal, but not Bone Ami, and apparently every other title is a match.

although there's never been a proof sheet with Toadal seen anywhere, it's possible one may eventually show up from topps like we saw with Winsome in the 4th or Nastee Crush in the 5th. No art for this has been found, but I think that's the case with Winsome as well.

Offline BustedFinger

« Reply #3 on: March 20, 2011, 03:50:33 PM »
the Gallery is the first place I saw mention of this checklist - and it says it's a typewritten list of the titles for the 8th that Jay Lynch had in his possession. It listed Toadal, but not Bone Ami, and apparently every other title is a match.

although there's never been a proof sheet with Toadal seen anywhere, it's possible one may eventually show up from topps like we saw with Winsome in the 4th or Nastee Crush in the 5th. No art for this has been found, but I think that's the case with Winsome as well.

Ah, the Gallery!  Thanks for the lead Fanatical!  As for Winsome, I could have sworn that the art for that did show up and I was thinking that it was Eric who has it.

Offline Paul_Maul

« Reply #4 on: March 20, 2011, 05:27:25 PM »
Ah, the Gallery!  Thanks for the lead Fanatical!  As for Winsome, I could have sworn that the art for that did show up and I was thinking that it was Eric who has it.

Are you thinking of the proof sheet that had Winsome on it? That's what I remember Eric having.

Offline BustedFinger

« Reply #5 on: March 21, 2011, 09:45:47 AM »
Are you thinking of the proof sheet that had Winsome on it? That's what I remember Eric having.

You are probably right.

oh well, Winsome, Losesome...