Author Topic: Wacky series 8 - July?  (Read 5761 times)

Offline crackedjerk

Wacky series 8 - July?
« on: March 12, 2011, 10:24:05 AM »
I was looking at the New Releases section of Non-Sports Update Magazine's website and, sure enough, we can start saving our pennies for series 8 Wackys.  I think we all know to view that date with a bit of skepticism, but it's great to see something in "writing" that series 8 will happen. 

Here's the link: http://www.nonsportupdate.com/upcomingreleases.htm

Offline Dr Popper

• Non-Wackys
Re: Wacky series 8 - July?
« Reply #1 on: March 12, 2011, 10:45:32 AM »
I was looking at the New Releases section of Non-Sports Update Magazine's website and, sure enough, we can start saving our pennies for series 8 Wackys.  I think we all know to view that date with a bit of skepticism, but it's great to see something in "writing" that series 8 will happen. 

That's awesome!  The timing may be a little off but it sounds like we'll have it sometime in the summer.  So Olds 2, Postcard series 7, and ANS8, all within 3-4 months!   
Dr Popper (aka Rob Palmer)

Offline Fanatical_and_Sickly

• Administrator
« Reply #2 on: March 12, 2011, 10:50:25 AM »

great sighting!
something to look forward to.

currently I'm just wondering if the erasers will show up before OLDS2

Offline crackedjerk

« Reply #3 on: March 12, 2011, 11:18:50 AM »
great sighting!
something to look forward to.

currently I'm just wondering if the erasers will show up before OLDS2

Yeah, I'm wondering the same.  I think we'll know Monday if the erasers arrive this Wed at comic shops.  Seems like OS2 could ship any day.  How wild if both arrived the same day!

• Administrator
« Reply #4 on: March 12, 2011, 11:39:58 AM »
Yeah, I'm wondering the same.  I think we'll know Monday if the erasers arrive this Wed at comic shops.  Seems like OS2 could ship any day.  How wild if both arrived the same day!
the erasers aren't listed for comic shops for next week, which I think was the initial release date (3/16).
I've seen everything from 3/23 to July for them lately.

Offline Pupsi-Cola

« Reply #5 on: March 13, 2011, 09:19:57 AM »

Thank you for putting this link up Tom, Looking forward to all the Wacky stuff in the next 3 months.

Offline Playbug

• Visit my website !
    • jeffxmusic.com
« Reply #6 on: March 13, 2011, 10:42:36 AM »

Thanks for this info. ;D  Now I get start my waiting even earlier.  Looks to be a good year for Wacky's !
Keep on Rockin' in the Free World

Offline dth1971

« Reply #7 on: March 13, 2011, 08:26:08 PM »
April 2011 sees the release of Garbage Pail Kids erasers, and Wacky Packages Erasers are still on track for this month at least (The same time we finally see Wacky Packages Old School 2 get shipped?)

Offline Hustler08

• I Hustle for Wacky Packs!!!
« Reply #8 on: March 14, 2011, 05:10:18 AM »
Thanks for this info. ;D  Now I get start my waiting even earlier.  Looks to be a good year for Wacky's !

....and WAITING!!! :] :] :]

Offline Crust

« Reply #9 on: March 14, 2011, 04:50:09 PM »
Wow great news!! I doubt they will come out then, because look at the wacky earsers, there are so many possilbe dates for their release. But still gret news :D

Offline dth1971

« Reply #10 on: March 14, 2011, 07:06:09 PM »
When do we expect a Wacky Packages ANS8 flyer? With our Old School 2 orders or sometime in April or May?

Offline dth1971

« Reply #11 on: March 22, 2011, 07:39:09 PM »
And is the next Previews due out this week or next week? Maybe it could have info on Wacky Packages ANS8 in it.

• Administrator
« Reply #12 on: March 22, 2011, 07:54:49 PM »
And is the next Previews due out this week or next week? Maybe it could have info on Wacky Packages ANS8 in it.
the next Previews magazine will be out April 6, and I've checked, but no Wacky ANS8 is listed in it. Just Topps baseball and wrestling.

Offline BumChex

• Wacky Packages Forum
  • Administrator
« Reply #13 on: March 23, 2011, 07:24:51 AM »
When do we expect a Wacky Packages ANS8 flyer? With our Old School 2 orders or sometime in April or May?
We might have OLDS 2 flyers with the ANS8 shipment....Coming soon!

Offline dth1971

« Reply #14 on: March 23, 2011, 07:42:41 PM »
We might have OLDS 2 flyers with the ANS8 shipment....Coming soon!

It's the other way around.

I guess the May previews (not April) might have ANS8 Wacky Pack info.

anything