Author Topic: LTL Prints  (Read 55517 times)

Offline BumChex

• Wacky Packages Forum
  • Administrator
LTL Prints
« on: March 15, 2010, 07:42:47 PM »
Most of you have heard of LTLPrints and the fantastic Wacky Packages wall graphics they offer. If you haven't you owe it to yourself to go check them out.
There is a link on the forum to go right to LTLPrints and check them out for yourself.
They recently also added the Hollywood Zombies collection and also have our own Jay Lynch art!
I have attached some of my quick pix I took around my 'mancave' to show how cool these are. I only have so much wall space so I have been rotating them out all over my basement. I just got in 30 new 2'ers from their most recent update of Wacky Packages art.

Check it out.
« Last Edit: March 16, 2010, 10:23:50 AM by BumChex »

Offline RonZombie

• (AKA)"Ron of the Dead"
  • Take a "BITE" out of life!
Re: LTL Prints
« Reply #1 on: March 15, 2010, 07:46:01 PM »
Most of you have heard of LTLPrints and the fantastic Wacky Packages wall graphics they offer. If you haven't you owe it to yourself to go check them out.
There is a link on the forum to go right to LTLPrints and check them out for yourself.
They recently also added the Hollywood Zombies collection and also have our own Jay Lynch art!
I have attached some of my quick pix I took around my 'mancave' to show how cool these are. I only have so much wall space so I have been rotating them out all over my basement. I just got in 30 new 2'ers from their most recent update of Wacky Packages art.

Check it out.
That looks absoloutly fantastic Brad! I remember you were buying those left & right a little while ago! Way to go!!! Your WACKY friend...RonZ 8)
"Treat others the way you like to be treated"

Offline HeadAndBoulders

« Reply #2 on: March 15, 2010, 07:48:15 PM »

Check it out.
Really Cool.  I was going to have my daughter get me the smallest one of Awful Bits for my birthday this month but changed my mind since they are kind of expensive.  I would like them to make one for Nertz.
« Last Edit: March 16, 2010, 10:24:44 AM by BumChex »

Offline BumChex

• Wacky Packages Forum
  • Administrator
« Reply #3 on: March 16, 2010, 10:05:28 AM »
Really Cool.  I was going to have my daughter get me the smallest one of Awful Bits for my birthday this month but changed my mind since they are kind of expensive.  I would like them to make one for Nertz.

I don't think it would be too expensive depending on the size you want. I think a 2' Awful Bits would run about $30. I got one and it looks great. I will see if I can't get it up today on a wall to show you. Once you get one on your wall you will be hooked!

Check out the Aweful Bits picture above. Just like the original art!
« Last Edit: March 16, 2010, 10:25:14 AM by BumChex »

Offline Playskull

« Reply #4 on: March 16, 2010, 06:03:43 PM »

Offline HeadAndBoulders

« Reply #5 on: March 16, 2010, 06:16:25 PM »
I don't think it would be too expensive depending on the size you want. I think a 2' Awful Bits would run about $30. I got one and it looks great. I will see if I can't get it up today on a wall to show you. Once you get one on your wall you will be hooked!

Check out the Aweful Bits picture above. Just like the original art!
So, the Awful Bits doesnt have all the writing that is on the sticker?  I am really partial to the second original series.  30 bucks is a lot for me.  I will be lucky to get the binders and all the other stuff that is coming out.
« Last Edit: March 16, 2010, 06:17:59 PM by HeadAndBoulders »

Offline BumChex

• Wacky Packages Forum
  • Administrator
« Reply #6 on: March 16, 2010, 07:31:33 PM »
So, the Awful Bits doesnt have all the writing that is on the sticker?  I am really partial to the second original series.  30 bucks is a lot for me.  I will be lucky to get the binders and all the other stuff that is coming out.
No, it has all the writing. What do you see is missing? You can order the 1' for about $15. They are like larger stickers such as the Barman I have in the pictures.

Offline HeadAndBoulders

« Reply #7 on: March 16, 2010, 07:45:39 PM »
No, it has all the writing. What do you see is missing? You can order the 1' for about $15. They are like larger stickers such as the Barman I have in the pictures.
So, you have purchased some of the 1' ones???  That was what I was going to have my oldest daugher get me for my birthday this month, but she talked me out of it and I ended up getting two CD's.  "Flavors Of Entanglement"  By Alanis Morissette and BIgger, Better, Faster, More by 4 Non Blondes.  I guess I could get the Awful Bits for myself. 

Offline BumChex

• Wacky Packages Forum
  • Administrator
« Reply #8 on: March 16, 2010, 07:51:49 PM »
So, you have purchased some of the 1' ones???  That was what I was going to have my oldest daugher get me for my birthday this month, but she talked me out of it and I ended up getting two CD's.  "Flavors Of Entanglement"  By Alanis Morissette and BIgger, Better, Faster, More by 4 Non Blondes.  I guess I could get the Awful Bits for myself. 

You gotta try one! But be warned....YOU WILL BE HOOKED! They are so cool. I have about 40 of them still in the shipping tubes. I did go a little crazy ;D

Offline HeadAndBoulders

« Reply #9 on: March 16, 2010, 07:58:39 PM »
You gotta try one! But be warned....YOU WILL BE HOOKED! They are so cool. I have about 40 of them still in the shipping tubes. I did go a little crazy ;D

LOL, I guess you did.  I do think they are really cool.  I wish I had more  money.   ???

Offline RonZombie

• (AKA)"Ron of the Dead"
  • Take a "BITE" out of life!
« Reply #10 on: March 17, 2010, 08:32:00 AM »
LOL, I guess you did.  I do think they are really cool.  I wish I had more  money.   ???
I cannot order any! If you all recall we were victims of (idenity theft) and we cannot use are my wifes credit card until the "Fruad" investigation is over, and they do'nt take (Pay-Pal)...Oh well.
"Treat others the way you like to be treated"

Offline HeadAndBoulders

« Reply #11 on: March 17, 2010, 11:49:36 AM »
I cannot order any! If you all recall we were victims of (idenity theft) and we cannot use are my wifes credit card until the "Fruad" investigation is over, and they do'nt take (Pay-Pal)...Oh well.
That really blows!!!

Offline jaylynch

• World Record Sketch Artist
« Reply #12 on: March 17, 2010, 12:35:14 PM »
LTL actually DOES take PayPal.   To view my own personal collection at LTL, go to http://ltlprints.com/jaylynch

Offline Duznt

• - John K -
« Reply #13 on: March 17, 2010, 12:46:50 PM »
LTL actually DOES take PayPal.   To view my own personal collection at LTL, go to http://ltlprints.com/jaylynch

You know what would make a great LTL print? That collage of Wacky characters you did for Phil C. Imagine that as a 6' wall mural  :o

Offline Sue Mee

• and Sometimes I'm LipOff
« Reply #14 on: March 17, 2010, 01:08:16 PM »
You know what would make a great LTL print? That collage of Wacky characters you did for Phil C. Imagine that as a 6' wall mural  :o

That would be fantastic!!
Sue Mee is AKA LipOff
My Home-Made Wackys

Offline HeadAndBoulders

« Reply #15 on: March 17, 2010, 01:31:11 PM »
That would be fantastic!!
What does LTL stand for? ???

Offline BustedFinger

• Just a simple collector. No books, no websites, no arguments!
  • I wonder where this text will appear?
« Reply #16 on: March 17, 2010, 01:38:39 PM »
What does LTL stand for? ???
Larger Than Life?
Giving "The Hobby" the finger since 1999!

Offline HeadAndBoulders

« Reply #17 on: March 17, 2010, 01:43:35 PM »
Larger Than Life?
Duh!!!!  Here I was thinking it was some kind of technical terminology or something and it was something simple.

Offline BustedFinger

« Reply #18 on: March 17, 2010, 01:49:29 PM »
Duh!!!!  Here I was thinking it was some kind of technical terminology or something and it was something simple.

Well that was actually just a guess on my part!

Offline HeadAndBoulders

« Reply #19 on: March 17, 2010, 01:50:55 PM »
Well that was actually just a guess on my part!
It makes sense.

Offline Lavirus

« Reply #20 on: March 17, 2010, 04:38:52 PM »
So... no March promo?

Offline jaylynch

• World Record Sketch Artist
« Reply #21 on: March 17, 2010, 04:42:37 PM »
Since Topps owns all the Wacky characters, and since Phil Carpenter owns the painting....These two entities gotta get together before it can be a wall mural.

Offline BumChex

• Wacky Packages Forum
  • Administrator
« Reply #22 on: March 17, 2010, 07:22:07 PM »
So... no March promo?

The promo thing is Greg's thing. I don't know if we will do a Wackypackagesforum promo but Neils graphic for our logo would be nice on a wall!

Offline ltlprints

« Reply #23 on: March 19, 2010, 12:19:50 PM »
I wanted to reach out with a quick update.  We've been delayed with the most recent promo as we are attempting to get additional assets from Topps. That hit a few roadblocks but we're still very excited about our collection of over 400 titles. 

Please use the coupon code "WP7Foot-tall" (without quotes) for your free yellow wrapper promotion. This code is valid through the end of March. 

We thank you for your continued support and look forward to your feedback.

THANK YOU!

kendall@LTLprints.com 

MARCH CODE:  WP7Foot-tall

Offline DrSushi

« Reply #24 on: March 19, 2010, 05:04:33 PM »
I wanted to reach out with a quick update.  We've been delayed with the most recent promo as we are attempting to get additional assets from Topps. That hit a few roadblocks but we're still very excited about our collection of over 400 titles. 

Please use the coupon code "WP7Foot-tall" (without quotes) for your free yellow wrapper promotion. This code is valid through the end of March. 

THANK YOU!

kendall@LTLprints.com 

I just received a Cadbully Crime Egg and a Reekola (not a combo that's been ordered by others, I would imagine) and they look great. Especially the Cadbully. I may have to order something else this month to get the yellow pack!

Offline ltlprints

« Reply #25 on: March 22, 2010, 08:18:36 AM »
I just received a Cadbully Crime Egg and a Reekola (not a combo that's been ordered by others, I would imagine) and they look great. Especially the Cadbully. I may have to order something else this month to get the yellow pack!

We would love to see some photos of your Larger Than Life WP's.  Can you post an image or two for us?

THANK YOU!

Offline Plastered Peanut

« Reply #26 on: March 22, 2010, 05:57:17 PM »

THANK YOU!

kendall@LTLprints.com 

Hi I just tried to order (3) 2-foot-tall titles.  and tried the promo code, but got "invalid code for items in your cart"....you don't have to buy an actual 7-foot tall one for the promo, do you?
Send me your borderless wackys!

Offline BumChex

• Wacky Packages Forum
  • Administrator
« Reply #27 on: March 22, 2010, 06:03:30 PM »
Hi I just tried to order (3) 2-foot-tall titles.  and tried the promo code, but got "invalid code for items in your cart"....you don't have to buy an actual 7-foot tall one for the promo, do you?

I am not sure why the error. It doesn't matter what size print you order because it does them on the 7'ers also. Go ahead and order and then send Kendall an email to make sure that print is included. He will make it right for you. They are very responsive and he also wants you to come back and order more ;)

Offline RawGoo

• Administrator
« Reply #28 on: March 23, 2010, 12:56:18 AM »
I am not sure why the error. It doesn't matter what size print you order because it does them on the 7'ers also. Go ahead and order and then send Kendall an email to make sure that print is included. He will make it right for you. They are very responsive and he also wants you to come back and order more ;)
Once you put up one of these in a 2 foot size, it's darn near impossible to NOT order more!!

Offline BumChex

• Wacky Packages Forum
  • Administrator
« Reply #29 on: March 24, 2010, 06:48:25 PM »
It works now. I just tried it. Just click on my link above and check it out.
Everyone! If you want to order please click on the link in the forum. You will help out with hosting fee's and it won't cost you any extra.
Thanks!!

Offline Plastered Peanut

« Reply #30 on: March 24, 2010, 07:01:15 PM »
It works now. I just tried it. Just click on my link above and check it out.
Everyone! If you want to order please click on the link in the forum. You will help out with hosting fee's and it won't cost you any extra.
Thanks!!
Thanks Brad!  I will try again, with the link above (in this thread, I assume?)

[edit] just ordered...got the promo this time.  Last time I forgot the promo code on the first page of the order, but when it took you to the 2nd page to fill out name, addy, etc, it still had the box to enter promo code....maybe it does not work on that page.  I just ordered 2 feet Crust, Awful Bits, and Plastered Peanuts and the yellow wrapper!  I guess the yellow wrapper will be a 2 foot to match my stuff....it said "custom"?
« Last Edit: March 24, 2010, 07:24:25 PM by Plastered Peanut »
Send me your borderless wackys!

Offline ltlprints

« Reply #31 on: March 31, 2010, 07:06:09 AM »
I just wanted to post a quick reminder that today is the last day to qualify for the March Yellow Wrapper Promo.  We're not sure if we will continue the wrappers moving forward so if this is of interest, be sure to pickup your order today.

--------------

----------------

Additional titles:  There have been some questions recently if we are going to add a final wave of additional titles.  As of now, the answer is no.

We have received support in getting high resolution scans (600 dpi +) from collectors and offering those prints for sale after they pass quality tests.  If there is a title you are looking for, perhaps you can take it upon yourself to submit a high resolution scan to me directly [kendall@LTLprints.com].  Once these scans pass the quality tests we will offer them for sale in the catalog to everyone.

We would love to see a complete set on our website.  We are asking for your assistance here.  We can also take your feedback on other titles that you would like to see improved (missing text, alternate versions, etc).

We love hearing from you.  Feel free to reach out with ANY questions or concerns.

THANK YOU!

Sincerely,

Kendall Schoenrock
co-founder, LTLprints.com
direct: 610.813.2008
kendall@LTLprints.com

Offline Fanatical_and_Sickly

• Administrator
« Reply #32 on: April 04, 2010, 07:15:53 AM »
Kendall,

I noticed some over-sized wackys in an ad for a show called Victorious on Nickelodeon. They are on the school locker on the right hand side of the image below.
Just wondering if they are LTL prints? and if so, were you playing around with border colors as well? as I see one is green and one is pink - colors that were in the Wacky Flashback set.

Offline RawGoo

• Administrator
« Reply #33 on: April 04, 2010, 07:33:44 AM »
Kendall,

I noticed some over-sized wackys in an ad for a show called Victorious on Nickelodeon. They are on the school locker on the right hand side of the image below.
Just wondering if they are LTL prints? and if so, were you playing around with border colors as well? as I see one is green and one is pink - colors that were in the Wacky Flashback set.

I thought those looked like Wackys in the Nickelodeon commercial!  Thanks for the detailed shot!

Offline BustedFinger

« Reply #34 on: April 04, 2010, 02:23:47 PM »
Kendall,

There is something strange to me about that image.  Notice that the vents on the locker are very clearly visible through the Wackys.  Either those Wackys are very thin or these images were super-imposed over the locker image.  My guess is the latter.

anything