Author Topic: Forum One Year Anniversary!  (Read 14379 times)

Offline BumChex

• Wacky Packages Forum
  • Administrator
Re: Forum One Year Anniversary!
« Reply #35 on: March 24, 2011, 05:22:59 PM »
Yay! and I am a new Wackateer and new to the forum as well :) So glad to join everyone!

Welcome to the forum!

Offline Jean Nutty

« Reply #36 on: March 08, 2012, 12:30:57 AM »

MAKE IT TWO!

Three eight is the date. Thanks to Brad for our open house! OK everyone, let’s see your best shakin'

Welcome to the party. Duzn’t will take your coat. Exceedrin is playing a Steely Dan LP. Plan 9 and his alien girls are serving Dom Perignon, and Dr Sushi brought Beluga caviar. Hustler has some type of deals going on behind the bar - not really sure what. Monsterettes is giving footbaths and pedicures, if you are into that type of thing. Lucid has mushrooms that make you laugh. RawGoo has set up a trading table in the dining room. Jason brought Zots made in 1973 and Pupsi is running the soda fountain. Dr Popper told me DPV has a tank of nitrous out on the balcony. Taz has the darts set up, and Zen is running the poker table. Playbug has arranged for the belly dancers to arrive later. Sco(o)t is giving camel rides in the backyard. Look for the keg of Bloodwiser and grab a red Solo cup. Fanatical is out there with his scope and will show you Omega Centauri if you sing “Rocket Man” for him. BumChex’s enormous sketch collection is on display in the basement (no cameras, please). Brad has asked us to keep it down because there were several noise complaints from neighbors last year. Bandaches was playing Twister on the patio earlier and slipped and skinned his shin and had to go home. We wish you a speedy recovery Ernie. View Monster has agreed to be the designated driver today and will see to it the heavy drinkers get home safely.

And no jumping on the kitchen counter! Mrs. Chex will tan your hide

Offline deadpresidentsvisa

« Reply #37 on: March 08, 2012, 12:49:59 AM »
I COUNT 20 MEMBER MENTIONS....................................SLIME GREEN
"DID YOU TRY MONKEYING WITH IT" FROM *THE HOT ROCK*....ROBERT REDFORD...ZERO MOSTEL

Offline dth1971

« Reply #38 on: March 08, 2012, 06:08:06 AM »
One year since its launch!

Offline DrSushi

« Reply #39 on: March 08, 2012, 06:32:36 AM »
MAKE IT TWO!

Three eight is the date. Thanks to Brad for our open house! OK everyone, let’s see your best shakin'

Welcome to the party. Duzn’t will take your coat. Exceedrin is playing a Steely Dan LP. Plan 9 and his alien girls are serving Dom Perignon, and Dr Sushi brought Beluga caviar. Hustler has some type of deals going on behind the bar - not really sure what. Monsterettes is giving footbaths and pedicures, if you are into that type of thing. Lucid has mushrooms that make you laugh. RawGoo has set up a trading table in the dining room. Jason brought Zots made in 1973 and Pupsi is running the soda fountain. Dr Popper told me DPV has a tank of nitrous out on the balcony. Taz has the darts set up, and Zen is running the poker table. Playbug has arranged for the belly dancers to arrive later. Sco(o)t is giving camel rides in the backyard. Look for the keg of Bloodwiser and grab a red Solo cup. Fanatical is out there with his scope and will show you Omega Centauri if you sing “Rocket Man” for him. BumChex’s enormous sketch collection is on display in the basement (no cameras, please). Brad has asked us to keep it down because there were several noise complaints from neighbors last year. Bandaches was playing Twister on the patio earlier and slipped and skinned his shin and had to go home. We wish you a speedy recovery Ernie. View Monster has agreed to be the designated driver today and will see to it the heavy drinkers get home safely.

Thanks to Brad for keeping things running so smoothly!

And thanks to all the forum members for making this place such a great place to visit. Now, back to the party! I may have to use some of those fish eggs to make some maki rolls.
« Last Edit: March 08, 2012, 06:35:10 AM by DrSushi »

Offline View Monster

• Sights For Sore-Eyes
  • ___ a.k.a. wackyfan ___
    • Non-Sport trading cardz
« Reply #40 on: March 08, 2012, 06:45:59 AM »
View Monster has agreed to be the designated driver today and will see to it the heavy drinkers get home safely.

Just look for the bus, we might take a detour........

Offline BumChex

• Wacky Packages Forum
  • Administrator
« Reply #41 on: March 08, 2012, 07:08:11 AM »
WOW, another year. I don't even keep track of stuff like that. Thanks everyone!

Offline Hawaiian punks

« Reply #42 on: March 08, 2012, 08:52:07 AM »
Aloha, Thanks for making this a very cool place to be. Great job, great people, great fun.
 Let the forum live on.

Offline Porkie

• Looking for *Irish Test* cards!
« Reply #43 on: March 08, 2012, 11:25:20 AM »
Aye, thanks to Brad and everyone here. You all are a huge part of why I still enjoy collecting Wackys!  :great:

Offline Duznt

• - John K -
« Reply #44 on: March 08, 2012, 01:27:40 PM »
Thanks go out to Brad, the forum members and artists for a fun Wacky place to hang out.  :occasion13:

Offline Ruffs

« Reply #45 on: March 08, 2012, 02:25:04 PM »
Congratulations Brad, A Job well done & Kudos to all the forum members for the fun & entertainment.  Also thanks to the announcements on upcoming  series ! Thumbs up  :great:

Offline bandaches

• http://www.wackypackage.com/
    • Visit my Wacky Pack Website
« Reply #46 on: March 08, 2012, 02:40:16 PM »
WOW, another year. I don't even keep track of stuff like that. Thanks everyone!
Wow is right and over 20,000 posts per year without as much of the "noise" posts found on past forums from "have wacky day, I have nothing really to add of value"....
Contact me at bandaches@yahoo.com as I have tons of wackys for sale!  Visit my website http://www.wackypackage.com/

Offline Playbug

• Visit my website !
    • jeffxmusic.com
« Reply #47 on: March 08, 2012, 07:45:07 PM »
Wow is right and over 20,000 posts per year without as much of the "noise" posts found on past forums from "have wacky day, I have nothing really to add of value"....
Oh yeah, it's been so pleasant here I forgot about all the name calling and bickering over there.

Yes indeed, kudos to Brad and all the forum members for making this a fun fun place.
Keep on Rockin' in the Free World

Offline Zenergizer

« Reply #48 on: March 08, 2012, 07:49:34 PM »
Just look for the bus, we might take a detour........
(Image removed from quote.)

"Bum Chex Magic Bus" is the appropriate theme song, no?

Offline Playbug

• Visit my website !
    • jeffxmusic.com
« Reply #49 on: March 08, 2012, 07:56:11 PM »
"Bum Chex Magic Bus" is the appropriate theme song, no?

Ha, that's a mouthful. I don't know about singing that one with that funky pronunciation goin on.

Bum Chex Magic Bus sounds like the bus would break down, but somehow miraculously still make it to the destination.
Keep on Rockin' in the Free World

Offline lucidjc

« Reply #50 on: March 08, 2012, 08:01:59 PM »
Those aren't porcinis on your pizza.

Offline HawaiianPunks

« Reply #51 on: March 08, 2012, 08:08:34 PM »
Has anyone heard anything about Greg Grant?  Is he basically out of the hobby at this point?

Offline Plastered Peanut

« Reply #52 on: March 08, 2012, 09:15:01 PM »

:s_laugh:
Send me your borderless wackys!

Offline Plastered Peanut

« Reply #53 on: March 08, 2012, 09:17:27 PM »
Has anyone heard anything about Greg Grant?  Is he basically out of the hobby at this point?
Greg Grant.......sounds familiar.........hmmmmmm..........
Send me your borderless wackys!

Offline bandaches

• http://www.wackypackage.com/
    • Visit my Wacky Pack Website
« Reply #54 on: March 08, 2012, 10:09:15 PM »
MAKE IT TWO!

(Image removed from quote.)

LOL, love the writeup!
Contact me at bandaches@yahoo.com as I have tons of wackys for sale!  Visit my website http://www.wackypackage.com/

Offline BumChex

• Wacky Packages Forum
  • Administrator
« Reply #55 on: March 08, 2012, 10:27:54 PM »
LOL, love the writeup!

If it was only that easy? LOL

Offline MadMike

« Reply #56 on: March 08, 2012, 11:18:32 PM »
It was funny to see a post about a birthday today so I had to check it out. 

Funny thing is...it is actually my birthday today! :D

I feel honored to share this day with the WPF.

Thanks for all your efforts Brad.  I enjoy the site.